Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? (34849 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Woman Narrates Her Worst First Date Which Took Place In A Crematorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thereals: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ever had a terrible first that didn't go so well? Share your experience biko, so we wey be JJC go fit learn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
One came with her sister and friend
Another had diarrhea and kept going
Another told me she had yeast infection (I didn't ask o)
Another wanted to talk of BBnaija ONLY
Another told me she liked generous men if I wanted sex
Another started talking marriage right away
Then those who looked nothing like they claimed

(One of the above never happened. Guess which one. Not the one you think)

FTC!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
My worst date wld be when
1. Uncle came late
2. He was extremely thin
3. Very touchy
4. Kept talking abt himself
That was the first and last

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Emvico34: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Am here to read comments. Old soldier never die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by DICKstractor: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
undecided

We came together to the place. Had fun, watched movies together, but when it reached the time to tel her my feelings, I went totally blank. Like, I didn't know what happened, I wasn't myself. I was just there sweating profusely.

That was my first and worst date experience

At that point, I told my heart to just stick to pumping blood and stop catching feelings.

But now, I'm a pro in this game

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2021

Days of mobile chatting & nights of pillowtalk.

Her voice was like warm honey...

When she chuckled... O lawd! I was hooked.

The day we eventually met...

As she walked in and sat across from me... I Wan take-d-4koff, my people !

Although She always stressed that she was ugly, but I never believed. Cos the voice, the diction, the mind... I mean.. It was inconceivable.

Our vibe ended that day.

I've been a jerk Sha...

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:
She had diarrhea

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thatsleepboy1: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2021
She looked big and finer in pictures but when I finally met her. I went blank and just had to extend the convo and since that day (maybe she felt I was not comfortable being with her) I've never talked, picked her calls, replied her texts till date. I don't block pple, you'll block yourself at the end of the day.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Truthabulabula(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Never been on a real date.

Invite them chicks over for a house party and that's it.

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by EzzyCarter: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2021
He took my first kiss and it was disgusting.

cry

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by JOACHINpedro: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2021
angry
Reminding me of my past mistake is uncool bro
thereals
Modified
A year ago I decided to give relationship a chance. I had this girl that I liked. She's slim, a sapio and ebony skin(My type of woman) but f-up be say we dy the same exco organization. Me that doesn't like having any sexual activity with female colleagues. But mehn I needed to know if I could still love again. I asked her out on Val's day last year but she couldn't make it(introvert stuff). Kept my cool, then days later she agreed to go on a date with me.
The dday reached, I was so excited but nervous cus na only urgent 2k I budgeted for the date.
Mistake I made was not going for a market survey in the restaurant we'll be staying.
In evening time, I no too like wear belt those days cus my trousers are always fitted but I forget say school stress don suck my flesh finish.
Put on my dope jeans and nice long sleeve top. I swear, the trouser gave sign of being loose but I neglected it. Then I Called her, she came and off we went to our super date sad
When we arrived, I took her to the food showcase. We started checking what we wanted to eat. Na rice varieties full there so we had limited options and the tag read below;
White rice and tomato stew 250/plate without
Chicken laps 950
One small tablet of Meat 300
Snail meat 200

I ordered for stew rice and snail meat. As them put am for two plates, I ask for the price.
This waitress come press things for calculator and told me Three thousand six hundred Naira!!!
Like 3600!
I chuckled and begin reason this girl say we no buy the whole food, na only two plates. Make she recheck am. She did and gave me the same amount.
I officially vexed angry
I brought my phone did the calculation and showed her the amount base on their tag.
"#900 worth of food is what I bought madam.!"

She come shock me, "Oga sorry o,this tag is not being used, the white rice and stew you bought is #500each and the snail meat is worth #800 per meat

We never buy drink o, I come begin dy para small small. But I remember say na me Bleep up. I just look babe and tried not to make her feel bad as I noticed say she wan pay from her wallet.
I tell the waitress to give us vegetable stew. Yea as expected it was cheaper (350, then I ordered egg instead of meat.)
We got our faruz drink and headed to sit on a round table.
Me don loose vibe, I con regret why I ask of this date. She was the one doing most of the talking sha and I did the listening. After everything night show and na to go.
I can't explain why but the lose trouser became worst.when we were walking home I was always sliding back for her not to notice, I just dy behind her dy drag my trouser. At some point I'll catch up with her and talk small, If I noticed say trouser wan go down I go bend down like something hit me for leg. Na so we do am reach where she dy go. I come use speed run go my guy house. My guy laugh me that night and asked " At least hope say you chop kiss?".
I hissed and told him that na person wey him mind dy at rest dy find kiss to chop

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Michelle55: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Here to read stories as usual..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by purples25(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Kept trying to rub my ass. Told me if I said I've been with one or two guys, that I'm just starting, there are more to come. What a wicked statement.

Can't remember how he did it, made me feel so repulsed....but when I came home I puked out the malt he bought me and had a bad headache. That was really long ago.

The worst experience I think I myself gave someone was when I poured my drink all over the table at an eatery and we had to change tables and everyone was looking at us.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thereals: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

We came together to the place. Had fun, watched movies together, but when it reached the time to tel her my feelings, I went totally blank. Like, I didn't know what happened, I wasn't myself. I was just there sweating profusely.

That was my first and worst date experience

At that point, I told my heart to just stick to pumping blood and stop catching feelings.

But now, I'm a pro in this game

Lmao. The pressures of expressing feelings. Good thing on being a pro!

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thereals: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
She looked big and finer in pictures but when I finally met her. I went blank and just had to extend the convo and since that day (maybe she felt I was not comfortable being with her) I've never talked, picked her calls, replied her texts till date. I don't block pple, you'll block yourself at the end of the day.

Ouch.. that's real mean o

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thereals: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
angry

Pele o
Mind sharing the mistake tho?
Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by thereals: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2021
purples25:
Kept trying to rub my ass. Told me if I said I've been with one or two guys, that I'm just starting, there are more to come. What a wicked statement.

Can't remember how he did it, made me feel so repulsed....but when I came home I puked out the malt he bought me and had a bad headache. That was really long ago.

The worst experience I think I myself gave someone was when I poured my drink all over the table at an eatery and we had to change tables and everyone was looking at us.

Wtf?!?! The ass rubbing dude is disaster

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Reex12(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
I've only had 2dates outdoors the rest in my bedroom, so i can bang sharperly and move on, feel me?
first date the bitch was overbilling me,table full yet she no fit finish am, I change for am that day,
laslas we share the bill 15k each.

second date, she was overtalking more like blabbering, bout her makeup,hair,etc. but yet I sat through it, after everything she no gree me enter promise land. E pain me die

So I decided never again will I do outdoor dates,ever.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I don't understand what really happened?
Why didn't you talk to her again ? Is it because she's big ? Bros abeg dey try complete story grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Vyzz: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Didn't prepare for it as it was sudden...

Even if I had time I probably won't prepare much....
Was shy, didn't say anything much...
We just sat silently for minutes...

Then I told her I want to go home cheesy

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by YoungLionken(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2021
My worst date happened back in my uni days.
She was an undergraduate like me then.
Just that, she's a loquacious fellow, babe kept chirping like a bird. And again, mouth odour...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by DSC7: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2021
After eating the fried rice she left the chicken claiming it's too strong....

Captain cook grilled chicken for dat matter oooo...

Me thinking i have seen an ajebo babe only to discover after few days say her mama dey fry akara.....

And i was like dis bae get mind oooo las las she apologized say na shame make her no chop am no be say she dey form......

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by paulolee(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2021
she came with 4 of her friends withou telling me n said they insisted on going with her..
it wasnt planned n i just ordered two soft drink for me n her, finished d drink, i forged a call n left the place n blocked her number...
Wetin pain me pass na say I leave 100 box change for waiter n him leta tell me say dm collect d change take join pay transport go ous.
sets of foolish broke girls..

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by JerkyChan(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2021
I'm here to read comments.

Meanwhile, this is how to improve the quality of girls you roll with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzV9HDe39xI

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by GeneralPula: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Never had a date experience..

Anything wey don pass fvck Toto for my house, i no dey dey!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by zed7: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Collected her number when I was tipsy. Later called and scheduled a date. I was taken aback when she came. No disrespect but she looked like a gorilla. I just bought her anything she wanted as take away and faked an emergency and took off.

That was many years ago. These days I'm more mature and don't judge by looks, I prefer to know what sort of personality people have.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Brought her friends along. Four of them. One follow bring him boyfriend. Where I vex na where the boy carry the wine wey dey table us am do video dey hype himself.

No be me kuku order. Na them
I for still stay but them dey gist dey talk dem no even look my side. So I be cash mule Abi. In 30 minutes I don reach felele dey play PlayStation. Blocked her number.

Bubble plus ringroad Ibadan.

How they sorted their bills? Ask Google. I be Edo boy. To be mumu na taboo

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Biyonce(f): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
After all said, 2 seconds everything don burst undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by CheedyJ(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
angry

Modified
A year ago I decided to give relationship a chance. I had this girl that I liked. She's slim, a sapio and ebony skin(My type of woman) but f-up be say we dy the same exco organization. Me that doesn't like having any sexual activity with female colleagues. But mehn I needed to know if I could still love again. I asked her out on Val's day last year but she couldn't make it(introvert stuff). Kept my cool, then days later she agreed to go on a date with me.
The dday reached, I was so excited but nervous cus na only urgent 2k I budgeted for the date.
Mistake I made was not going for a market survey in the restaurant we'll be staying.
In evening time, I no too like wear belt those days cus my trousers are always fitted but I forget say school stress don suck my flesh finish.
Put on my dope jeans and nice long sleeve top. I swear, the trouser gave sign of being loose but I neglected it. Then I Called her, she came and off we went to our super date sad
When we arrived, I took her to the food showcase. We started checking what we wanted to eat. Na rice varieties full there so we had limited options and the tag read below;
White rice and tomato stew 250/plate without
Chicken laps 950
One small tablet of Meat 300
Snail meat 200

I ordered for stew rice and snail meat. As them put am for two plates, I ask for the price.
This waitress come press things for calculator and told me Three thousand six hundred Naira!!!
Like 3600!
I chuckled and begin reason this girl say we no buy the whole food, na only two plates. Make she recheck am. She did and gave me the same amount.
I officially vexed angry
I brought my phone did the calculation and showed her the amount base on their tag.
"#900 worth of food is what I bought madam.!"

She come shock me, "Oga sorry o,this tag is not being used, the white rice and stew you bought is #500each and the snail meat is worth #800 per meat

We never buy drink o, I come begin dy para small small. But I remember say na me Bleep up. I just look babe and tried not to make her feel bad as I noticed say she wan pay from her wallet.
I tell the waitress to give us vegetable stew. Yea as expected it was cheaper (350, then I ordered egg instead of meat.)
We got our faruz drink and headed to sit on a round table.
Me don loose vibe, I con regret why I ask of this date. She was the one doing most of the talking sha and I did the listening. After everything night show and na to go.
I can't explain why but the lose trouser became worst.when we were walking home I was always sliding back for her not to notice, I just dy behind her dy drag my trouser. At some point I'll catch up with her and talk small, If I noticed say trouser wan go down I go bend down like something hit me for leg. Na so we do am reach where she dy go. I come use speed run go my guy house. My guy laugh me that night and asked " At least hope say you chop kiss?".
I hissed and told him that na person wey him mind dy at rest dy find kiss to chop

You no try ooo, 2k for a date.. anyways, hope she later accepted to date you

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by CheedyJ(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Who date epp?if you can’t come to my house then dey ur dey...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst First Date Experience? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
You guys go on dates

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.