Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34808 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by martyns303(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
report the matter to the elders of your church

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
. . lipsrsealed. .

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
If u luv ur friend so much and u tink he is planning to have a future wit dat girl,den I think u should call d girl and talk to her,tell her if she continues in dat act u will spill everytn out to ur friend....but if ur friend is just catcing fun with her ,u leave trash for lawma....nobody holy pass.....note..if after u warn her she continues den make heed to ur threat and tell ur friend wit enuf evidence...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Oyizza(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
It depends on the kind of relationship and d level of closeness you have with your friend. Put yourself in the guy's shoes, if it were u would u appreciate him telling u d grl of ur dreams is not who she seems to be? I think u should threaten to tell him and let her break the news to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Verbalist(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
It's non of your business. Your friend is not married to her, is he?

Move along.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?
U r sounding as if u r cool wit wat d girl is doing ....wat kind of nasty sexual escapade justifies u cheating.... U sure didn't answer d question he asked....and if a girl im dating is cheating on me,I will really wish to know...its gonna b painfull to accept d truth but its gonna help me to cut off future pain..

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by delishpot: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell if your friend is faithful to her. Don't tell if he has been cheating on her too. If they both playing each other, clearly they deserve each other.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
lol...martins....it's as simple as ABC....Let your friend find out by himself....let him be as smart as you were....if you tell him, and the relationship crumbles, I'm not sure you will be happy with yourself.....

when next the girl calls, take her call and tell her that whatever you saw does not concern you...

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND.....channel that energy into making your own relationship stronger!

#cheers

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by martyns303(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:
If u luv ur friend so much and u tink he is planning to have a future wit dat girl,den I think u should call d girl and talk to her,tell her if she continues in dat act u will spill everytn out to ur friend....but if ur friend is just catcing fun with her ,u leave trash for lawma....nobody holy pass.....note..if after u warn her she continues den make heed to ur threat and tell ur friend wit enuf evidence...

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by grad2012(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Not to tell,please mind your business.
Let your frnd find out on his own.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Doubleagent008(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2016
tough choice considering that majority will go on to say "OP mind your business ". but then this is his friend he his talking about.
OP my opinion is that you should give it a deep thought. weigh the pros and cons. if it's your friend who has your back and an all round good guy tell him what you know or better still tell the girl to tell him. it's better he knows now than to know later and realize you knew all along. he may not be "all hell let loose " with you but there will be a crack in your friendship. how he chooses to handle the information is his business. Your role is to be a friend to him and you've done just that. moving forward be cool with him and the girl if they stay together after it. that's why you are his friend not his dad.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by flokii: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
you'd place a curse on yoursef for not telling that friend..

you conscience will prick you sef.

unless you've agreed to taste her honeypot.. who knws

betterstill put ursef in ur friends shoes.. and see how bad you'd feel later when you discover

stupi.d girl might be doing 'no sex' relationship with ur mugu friend like that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.
My guy girls are like dat....just talk to her...its obvious ur guy is d main guy she wishes to settle and b identified wit ,tell her to quit d act dat its not worth it,den secondly u just look for a way to make ur friends mind alert dat all dat glitters is not gold...pls don't just tell ur friend now,try talking to d girl first..dats wat I would have done first since I know d girl and she knows me also ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
What deception? I can only imagine the sexcapades she must have been having with this other guy when she has a loving boyfriend somewhere.

It's one thing to cheat once and realize ur mistake, but it's another entirely to keep going back.

Seriously, girls just like causing problems for themselves. Mtcheww. Now,she's saying she doesn't know what got over her.sad

Whichever way,though.Don't say a word to ur friend. At least not by stating exactly what's up. U could give him hints. I'm trying to put myself in his shoes here. He deserves to know. Esp since u as a bosom friend of his already knows.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Peacefulgold(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...martins....it's as simple as ABC....Let your friend find out by himself....let him be as smart as you were....if you tell him, and the relationship crumbles, I'm not sure you will be happy with yourself.....

when next the girl calls, take her call and tell her that whatever you saw does not concern you...

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND.....channel that energy into making your own relationship stronger!

#cheers
Hey I agree wit u.....but not in d entirety....i tink wen he takes d girls call e shuld at least talk to her,but telling her wat u saw does not concern u,it sounds as if u don't care about ur friend..and dat u r giving her a thumbs up.... Imagine if dis is ur younger brodas girlfriend and u know how much he Luvs and vouches for d girl ,even if u don't tell him,will u just ignore d girls act... I bet u will call her and scold her.......nd really y u r doin dat is not because u like her at dat moment but because u don't want to c ur kid broda hurt....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Sunkyphil(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
burst her bubble tell ur friend n let him no d kind of gf he is dating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:

Does this ^^^ justify her acts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Monalisa185(f): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Hey I agree wit u.....but not in d entirety....i tink wen he takes d girls call e shuld at least talk to her,but telling her wat u saw does not concern u,it sounds as if u don't care about ur friend..and dat u r giving her a thumbs up.... Imagine if dis is ur younger brodas girlfriend and u know how much he Luvs and vouches for d girl ,even if u don't tell him,will u just ignore d girls act... I bet u will call her and scold her.......nd really y u r doin dat is not because u like her at dat moment but because u don't want to c ur kid broda hurt....

well, him Calling her to order is something he should decide whether to do or not...

the message I was trying to pass is for him not to tell his friend.... scolding her is still okay, Buh that's his decision to make...not everyone knows how to scold....
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by looseweight: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kolnel: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
@op
Go get a job
Na only jobless people dey see this kind shit
That's why nah say house wives and government workers dey gossip pass

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by stephnie1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
on your own
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Donsheddy: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
I go help you do the telling
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by DBossNG(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell!!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Learn to mind ur business bro

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
No, dey might make up after u tell dem. Den u wi look lik a fool. Ur friend is probably has other side babes too. Mind ur business
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by NetBizguy: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
No need telling, just talk to two of them individually, or even use the opportunity to collect your own since you already find our your friend's girl is a keziah to even do it with your friend of yours..
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.