Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger (29554 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2021
naptu2:
Part of the problem here is that there are a lot of Nigerians that do not know much about this issue and they have done what many Nigerians usually do when they don't know much about an issue. They have tried to cover up their ignorance with assumptions.

Many times, instead of seeking knowledge and being led by facts, a lot of people make up assumptions in their heads and then try to pass them off as facts.

If I have the time I will deal with all of these today.

One person ignorantly claimed that Boko Haram is a wholly home grown terrorist group. He is obviously ignorant of the contributions of Mauritania to Boko Haram in 2006 (the training camps that created the armed wing in 2005/2006).

Some say that Boko Haram was formed or has the support of northern elders, imams and emirs. They obviously do not know what happened to Sheikh Mahmud Jafar Adam (the famous preacher) c2006.

Some ignorant people believe that Boko Haram was created in 2010 to oppose President Goodluck Jonathan. They do not know that Boko Haram was founded in 2002.

Some say that Boko Haram has the support of the Emirs, Sultan, Buhari, Atiku, Babangida and so many other northern leaders. They obviously never heard the late Mohammed Yusuf speak and they do not know why he founded Boko Haram.

There is so much ignorance and politicians have exploited this ignorance for their own selfish ends.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2021
naptu2:
What Sheikh Mahmud Jafar Adam said was not a prophesy. It was a warning. Those who think it was a prophesy are people who think Boko Haram was created in 2010.

Mohammed Yusuf, the founder of Boko Haram, was once a follower of Sheikh Adam (before he broke away). Yusuf created Boko Haram as far back as 2002. He had already been arrested by the DSS in 2006. Sheikh Adam knew the danger that Yusuf posed and that's why he said what he said. It was a warning, not a prophesy.

Boko Haram assasinated Sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam in 2007 (2 years before the 2009 uprising).
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2021
garfield1:

Yes.the problem is that pdp people make it look as if buhari is so bad,so evil that he originated all these policies forgetting that past governments had it all planned out.even the railway system was planned ever since.buhari just believes in a continuum whether positively and otherwise
Buhari said an attack against BH is an attack against the North
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Aha! grin
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by garfield1: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Buhari said an attack against BH is an attack against the North

Which means a section of the northern leaders support them and herdsmen just like political leaders down south support militants
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2021
garfield1:

Which means a section of the northern leaders support them and herdsmen just like political leaders down south support militants
Exactly. So why make it a PDP affair.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Racoon:

That is ehen.Thanks sir.
You are very objective and straight to the point. May your pen never go dry!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
naptu2:

What sort of nonsense is this? If you have something to say, spit it out! What are you afraid of??

You said that I reported something that is repugnant? What is that thing?? Say it out!

People report repugnant things everyday, that's one of the facts of life, but if you want my attention and you want to engage with me you must tell me:

1) What did I report?

2) What is repugnant to you?

3) Why do you think it is repugnant?

4) Why should I care what you think?

I don't have time to waste, you have to gain the courage to speak out and speak plainly if you want my time
I don't want to join issues with you after your gratuitous insults and spineless historical verbosity woven in outright half truths and infantile sensationalism.
Enjoy your uncouth and misguided outbursts!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omodua:

I don't want to join issues with you after your gratuitous insults and spineless historical verbosity woven in outright half truths and infantile sensationalism.
Enjoy your uncouth and misguided outbursts!

Lots of words, no substance. All through from the beginning you've posted lots of words with no meaning. All I asked is that you say something meaningful, but even that you can't do.

You came back days later to say absolutely nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
naptu2:

Lots of words, no substance. All through from the beginning you've posted lots of words with no meaning. All I asked is that you say something meaningful, but even that you can't do.

Yes,I make no meaning because I don't worship the lifeless one as you do. I will advise you to be yourself instead of licking ass of your paymasters.
I won't dignify you again with response.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
naptu2:

What sort of nonsense is this? If you have something to say, spit it out! What are you afraid of??

You said that I reported something that is repugnant? What is that thing?? Say it out!

People report repugnant things everyday, that's one of the facts of life, but if you want my attention and you want to engage with me you must tell me:

1) What did I report?

I don't have time to waste, you have to gain the courage to speak out and speak plainly if you want my time
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
naptu2:

1) What did I report?

I won't dignify you again with response.
Enjoy your gratuitous insults!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2021
President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People
https://www.nairaland.com/6474170/president-buhari-sympathises-niger-republic
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory
https://www.nairaland.com/6474248/niger-republic-mourns-137-victims
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
naptu2:

Why are you so petty. You think we don't know you're one of those on monthly stipends to project APC and Buhari? Becareful before you are exposed.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

Why the Insufficient Permission so that I don't comment on your posts? You think that will suppress my opinion.
You should be ignored!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.