Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger (29548 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2021
naptu2:
Nigeria and Niger have been collaborating in the fight against Boko Haram and both countries' armed forces are members of the Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF).
naptu2 why are you involved in this charade. Your reportage is always excellent and don't rubbish it at altar of political expediency. I always enjoy your inputs and not this one tainted with political hirelings.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by zoedew: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2021
What a misfit!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Omodua:
naptu2 why are you involved in this charade. Your reportage is always excellent and don't rubbish it at altar of political expediency. I always enjoy your inputs and not this one tainted with political hirelings.

What the hell are you trying to say?? Speak plainly!

Actually I couldn't give a toss whether you enjoy my post or not
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by danngnews: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2021
naptu2:

Expecting unity with a President like Buhari is like sowing seeds and want to reap orange.

Buhari's blatant nepotism and tribalism will let Nigeria have peace. He does not have the capacity to lead a Nation like ours with such diversity.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by bibianna(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Is this what is important?
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2021
By the way, if you want to respond to my quoted posts on the first page, take note that they were made in 2012/2013.

I couldn't give a damn about your silly APC vs PDP nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari and Niger Republic ehen! How can a president be violating the sovereignty of a nation with utter impunity while the citizens helplessly look on? Niger Republic that dealth ruthlessly with the same BH terrorists which Nigeria was treating with kids gloves?

Same Niger Republic the Maj.Gen.Buhari as then military HOS rather choose to vote its citizen instead of his Igbo countryman as OAU secretary despite persuasion thereby becoming the first president to openly violates the sovereignty of his own nation?

Same Niger Republic whose home country sent in a delegation of 2 provincial governors and other hoardes of entourage that illegally crossed Nigeria international boundary without scrutiny by customs, immigration etc into Kano in 2018 to illegally partake in Buhari 2018 presidential campaign rally?

Same Niger Republic that president Buhari government can promptly approve and make budgetary provision for the standard gauge Kano-Kastina-Maradi(Niger Republic) northern railway corridor project but busy building the substandard narrow gauge variant for the SE? Of what economic importance is Niger Republic to Nigeria?
Always on point. You have said it all. Nigeria is at crossroad. It's evident Buhari has Niger ancestry. And he is not hiding it. Happenings like this led Major Orkar and his gallant colleagues to stage a coup in April 1990 to end Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Unfortunately, it was a still born revolution.
But who's to bell the cat?
SOBS!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Jungleluv5: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Just to appreciate him for the supply of fulani bandits that are destroying our land or for what. Thunder fire � you all.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Gentledizzle: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99951382:

One good turn deserves another.

God bless Niger.
God bless Nigeria.

We will win this war together.

Why do you keep doing this, is it for the likes? Are you just blind. Take am easy make generation curse no follow you and your children.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by thaoriginator: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Whatta bloodclaat!

The dead president, wen dem a go put up him face pon di two thousand Naira note too raasclaat
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Omodua(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2021
naptu2:

What the hell are you trying to say?? Speak plainly!

Actually I couldn't give a toss whether you enjoy my post or not
Needless repeating myself. People do look up to you because of your good sense of history. But for you to stoop so low to report an event which is repugnant to good tastes and violates all norms of ethical journalism is something to be rued. Don't rubbish your good reputation because of spoils from masters table!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Gentledizzle:

Why do you keep doing this, is it for the likes? Are you just blind. Take am easy make generation curse no follow you and your children.
like d one wey follow u and ur people for 16 years under PDP I guess? Keep deceiving ur sef, pained by pdp losses

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Lamasta(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2021
And some of us are not happy with Okorocha for building statutes for zuma
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Omodua:
Needless repeating myself. People do look up to you because of your good sense of history. But for you to stoop so low to report an event which is repugnant to good tastes and violates all norms of ethical journalism is something to be rued. Don't rubbish your good reputation because of spoils from masters table!

What sort of nonsense is this? If you have something to say, spit it out! What are you afraid of??

You said that I reported something that is repugnant? What is that thing?? Say it out!

People report repugnant things everyday, that's one of the facts of life, but if you want my attention and you want to engage with me you must tell me:

1) What did I report?

2) What is repugnant to you?

3) Why do you think it is repugnant?

4) Why should I care what you think?

I don't have time to waste, you have to gain the courage to speak out and speak plainly if you want my time
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Gentledizzle: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
like d one wey follow u and ur people for 16 years under PDP I guess? Keep deceiving ur sef, pained by pdp losses

Sorry I'm not in support of any party. You should keep it up, one day you reap what you sow. I hope it doesn't end in tears for you and your family. What is bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by orisa37: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Mahamadou Issoufou Way in ABUJA is wrong and feudalistic.

That Way should be OKONJO IWEALA WAY. This is right and democratic.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by gimakon2(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=sulaak post=99952103][/quote]

Don't waste your time, that fellow you showing stuff to doesn't think. Possibly because evil hasn't gotten to his doorstep. When it does we'd know if he or she will keep praising Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by osazsky(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Wailers and so what...was a university not named after nnamdi azikiwe ..are biafrans nigerians?keep wailing..thank u bubu u are d best
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Burruchaga71(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Minority Fulanis are now behaving like they are the owners of the country.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by ZiggyMr(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Very soon, you will have something like "Maalu Road" in the heart of Abuja where cows will graze easily without hindrance.

LOL, you remind me of a road we called Maalu road in FUTA
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by emezuo17: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari and Niger Republic ehen! How can a president be violating the sovereignty of a nation with utter impunity while the citizens helplessly look on? Niger Republic that dealth ruthlessly with the same BH terrorists which Nigeria was treating with kids gloves?

Same Niger Republic the Maj.Gen.Buhari as then military HOS rather choose to vote its citizen instead of his Igbo countryman as OAU secretary despite persuasion thereby becoming the first president to openly violates the sovereignty of his own nation?

Same Niger Republic whose home country sent in a delegation of 2 provincial governors and other hoardes of entourage that illegally crossed Nigeria international boundary without scrutiny by customs, immigration etc into Kano in 2018 to illegally partake in Buhari 2018 presidential campaign rally?

Same Niger Republic that president Buhari government can promptly approve and make budgetary provision for the standard gauge Kano-Kastina-Maradi(Niger Republic) northern railway corridor project but busy building the substandard narrow gauge variant for the SE? Of what economic importance is Niger Republic to Nigeria?
. That is his country of origin na, una eye go clear soon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by pickatyouu: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
I no go talk.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by AbuAeesha: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
chiommy123:
Wetin concern me so far the road gallant
wink
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by zudozz: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
In coming government go still change all this naming.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Racoon(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Omodua:
Always on point. You have said it all.Nigeria is at crossroad. It's evident Buhari has Niger ancestry. And he is not hiding it.

Happenings like this led Major Orkar and his gallant colleagues to stage a coup in April 1990 to end Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics. Unfortunately, it was a still born revolution.But who's to bell the cat? SOBS!
That is ehen.Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Golan007: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:

No Nigerian was running for Sec GEN of OAU.

You igbos lie too much.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
naptu2:

Unfortunately, I don't really agree with your theory. A simple look at the origin of boko haram will reveal that what have impetus to the radicalisation and eventual metamorphosis into a terrorist group is the embrace of Sharia across states in the north.
A very strong statement that will signal the death of the ideology is if Sharia laws are repealed and those states return back to the secular constitution of 1999.
It's important to note and understand that such gross since great spring up and even wax so strong without political backing or recognition.
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by naptu2: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Unfortunately, I don't really agree with your theory. A simple look at the origin of boko haram will reveal that what have impetus to the radicalisation and eventual metamorphosis into a terrorist group is the embrace of Sharia across states in the north.
A very strong statement that will signal the death of the ideology is if Sharia laws are repealed and those states return back to the secular constitution of 1999.
It's important to note and understand that such gross since great spring up and even wax so strong without political backing or recognition.

I told you not to quote me again. Anyway, I'll give you just one response.

Is that what is happening in Mali?

Is that what is happening in Somalia?

Is that what is happening in Algeria?

Is that what is happening in Cameroon?

Is that what led to Maitsatsine?

I shouldn't be talking to you if you dob't know the link/connection.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by AfonjaConehead: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:

And he even jettisoned Lagos intra state railway,metrolagos,that would have eased transportation in Lagos simply cos it was not in the north...and Nigerians especially the so called sophisticated morons still campaigned and voted for him?!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by AfonjaConehead: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Golan007:

No Nigerian was running for Sec GEN of OAU.

You igbos lie too much.

Shows you don't read
Re: President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger by Yoighaman(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:

I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to simply admit that voting for Buhari was a colossal mistake, especially on matters bothering on security and nepotism.

I campaigned and voted for him all the times he contested but I admitted afterwards that I made a mistake.

I acted based on the best information I had about him at that time, in contrast to the warnings of some of my friends who knew him too well.

But again, would I have voted for the PDP? N-O, NO. To me, Buhari was the better of the two candidates.

The problem of Nigeria lies in the structure of the political parties, the truth is, only the APC or PDP can win an election in this country, at least for now and unfortunately, both parties recycle the same candidates who are always carpet crossing.

Bring Okonjo-Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina on the platform of any political party outside of the APC and PDP, they would lose woefully.

God help Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / FG Abandoned Electricity Turbines At Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin, Oyo Since 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.