Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? (3237 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by ilovelagos: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2011
My impression:
starting with the most important:
They love to smile. Most of them are friendly.

For Nigerian guys in Lagos, some of them say "I love you" very easily.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Blazay(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2011
Lousy!
Especially from those 2 tribes. wink

I pity all these foreign peeps who marry Nigerians. . .men or women!

Only Nigerians should deal with Nigerians. kiss

Lagos man. . . count me out!
Dirty, fake and noisy!
Liars and cowards too! kiss
Dem nor dey baff well at all at all!
Phuuuuuum! angry
Body odor with 'garri-garri' armpits and pubic areas!
I don't like that "Maroko" or "Ketu" smell even if they live in VGC or Lekki "Pe-nins"!
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by alagha: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2011
love the person that loves you most pls.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by toyemz(f): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2011
@ Blazay

Only Nigerians should deal with Nigerians.

Lagos man. . . count me out!
Dirty, fake and noisy!
Liars and cowards too!
Dem nor dey baff well at all at all!
Phuuuuuum!
Body odor with 'garri-garri' armpits and pubic areas!
I don't like that "Maroko" or "Ketu" smell even if they live in VGC or Lekki "Pe-nins"!

just wondering where you are from oh
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Blazay(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
toyemz:

@ Blazay

Only Nigerians should deal with Nigerians.
just wondering where you are from oh

Dozzzn't marrrah.
The message counts not the poster. kiss
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by rully2: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
ilovelagos:

My impression:
starting with the most important:
They love to smile. Most of them are friendly.

For Nigerian guys in Lagos, some of them say "I love you" very easily.

Where are u from undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 677ano(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
crafty with a lot of surface dressing
very loud and noisy
too much pretence and fake
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Goldieluks: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
i can't stand lousy and two-faced Nigerians.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 190: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

i can't stand lousy and two-faced Nigerians.
angry angry angry
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by xynerise: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
*Off the record* Nigerian gals no dey agree say them dey mess. grin
FACT: Faithful and virtuous women are mostly in Nigeria. Nigeria women treat their husband as king(Hausa tribe). Nigeria gals have moderate butt except for some Yoruba gals. Nigeria gals are good cook especially the Igbo. When it comes to 4k, Calabar gals at your service. Benue gals will give you 4k for free on per second billing. What else do you want to know poster?
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 190: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
xynerise:

*Off the record* Nigerian gals no dey agree say them dey mess. grin
FACT: Faithful and virtuous women are mostly in Nigeria. Nigeria women treat their husband as king(Hausa tribe). Nigeria gals have moderate butt except for some Yoruba gals. Nigeria gals are good cook especially the Igbo. When it comes to 4k, Calabar gals at your service. Benue gals will give you 4k for free on per second billing. What else do you want to know poster?

Thats true, Benue girls are the most promiscuous ladies in nigeria
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by xynerise: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
With that their dark kitty. grin.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 190: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
xynerise:

cool cool
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Goldieluks: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
xynerise:

umm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 190: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ibo ladies >> Beaurifool, elegant, good shape,not too good in bed, but always money conscious as they always go for the wealthy guys (40% sex maniacs )

Yoruba ladies>> loves dating fellow yoruba guys only, not too beautyful, not money conscious, has the biggest backside in Nigeria and not good in bed (60%)

Edo ladies>> Not too beautyful, Most of em think bout the now but are never concerned bout the future, Loves travelling abroad, have this i dont care attitude, the good one's would make your life beautiful but the bad eggs amongst em would make you age faster than expected, they love sex and are
70% good in it. loves money but dont know how to make it xcept day dreamin

Benue ladies>> Biggest flirts in Nigeria, would sleep with anything shaggable, bad cooks, Big dreamers, money conscious, despite their flirt habits are terrible in it, ( 25%)

Calabar ladies>> Very Ugly things, eats Dog meat, Good in bed, arent money conscious and good cooks ( 90%)

Hausa ladies>> the most beautyful in nigeria, bad cooks, moderately OK in bed and good wives (50%)
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Goldieluks: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
Phew!^
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Igwe419: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nigerian men are full of jealousy they can't take competition, I grew up in Owerri and they are dooche bags there Lagos is not better, as for Nigerian women, they need to take care of their feet, otherwise Nigerian women are the best especially from far, yummy

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by BloodShed1: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nigerian women:

Rude, obnoxious, gold-diggers (well, most women are, but Naija women especially), aggressive, LOUD, confrontational, and definately not all what they think they are.
But I blame the men because they are too pu$$ified to check the women on their bull-ish.

However I haven't seen much of that behaviour from Fulani Women though, I dunno, alot of them seem to remember they are ladies.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2011
I'd rather not say a damn thing! cheesy
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by toyemz(f): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2011
@poster
Nigerians have their good and bad points
( cant give correct ratio though)
there can be a lot of lousy Nigerians that like to say rubbish when given the opportunity
common example is NL own blazay
who is totally ashamed of where he comes from,but likes to dish out dirt on others

Dozzzn't marrrah.
The message counts not the poster

He is commonly what the late fella calls 'beast of no nation'!
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by 190: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'd rather not say a damn thing! cheesy
better shhhhussh it undecided
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by andy1(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2011
y r ya'll hateing on lag boiz!! Jooooooooorr ooooh, I still rep lasgidi 2 d bone. up here in 'A' town they love us,
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by googles: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2011
pffft. . . . .Nigerians are happy pple undecided
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
190:

better shhhhussh it undecided
wink wink grin
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Pweety4me(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
Annnoying & stare 2 much!!
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Indigogrl(f): 2:33am On May 02, 2011
Nigerian men:  loud n proud
                        Religious
                        Always smiling
                        Likes to dress the part
                        Flashy
                        Has a unique way of handling people (maybe the accent is to
                        blame)
                        Overly trusting of people
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Odunnu: 2:59am On May 02, 2011
They are the awesomest of them all.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by ijawgirl: 4:00am On Nov 18, 2011
Nigerian guys-confident, fun to be with, generous
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by nanidee(f): 4:30am On Nov 18, 2011
Energetic and determined bunch.
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Cuddlemii: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2011
190:

Ibo ladies >> Beaurifool, elegant, good shape,not too good in bed, but always money conscious as they always go for the wealthy guys (40% sex maniacs )

Yoruba ladies>> loves dating fellow yoruba guys only, not too beautyful, not money conscious, has the biggest backside in Nigeria and not good in bed (60%)

Edo ladies>> Not too beautyful, Most of em think bout the now but are never concerned bout the future, Loves travelling abroad, have this i dont care attitude, the good one's would make your life beautiful but the bad eggs amongst em would make you age faster than expected, they Love Intimacy and are
70% good in it. loves money but dont know how to make it xcept day dreamin

Benue ladies>> Biggest flirts in Nigeria, would sleep with anything shaggable, bad cooks, Big dreamers, money conscious, despite their flirt habits are terrible in it, ( 25%)

Calabar ladies>> Very Ugly things, eats Dog meat, Good in bed, arent money conscious and good cooks ( 90%)

Hausa ladies>> the most beautyful in nigeria, bad cooks, moderately OK in bed and good wives (50%)

When next u come across one, say this to her:

Fege di kum ka ayan sharp sharp (Best of luck, she might even take u to the alter immediately)

Ugly and eat dog meats in dead! You just take pleasure and ecstasy in insulting ladies angry angry
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Parisgoodman(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2011
190:

Thats true, Benue girls are the most promiscuous ladies in nigeria
No wonder 2face dey finish work so!
Re: What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? by Eiregirl(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2011
Nigerian men (or at least 98% of the ones that I've met) are compulsive liars & will say WHATEVER they need to say & do WHATEVER they need to do to get what they want. I really don't mean to offend anybody here, it's just my experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End / Pics: Mr Universe Nigeria 2015 Finalists Get Naked To Support Cancer / She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.