Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. (579 Views)

I Was Divinely Chosen To Assist Buhari – Osinbajo Laments / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / "Jonathan Is Divinely Ordained" - Dr. Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by Dandas: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2011
My last post in this forum was"LETS JOIN HAND AND VOTE OUT ALL PDP GOVERNORS AND RETAIN ONLY PRESIDENT JONATHAN'.I m neither campaigning for any political party nor have any hatred for any contestants,but the truth is that lets do the right thing for the benefit of our future,our children and grandchildren.Almost all the PDP Governors were selected(rigged) to power,and because they were selected,it is a corrupt act,and thats why they are all corrupt and plunged our country into this mess.I can never cast my vote to any PDP governor come April 26.Please do so as well if you want to wipe out corruption in our country.Jonathan case is different.Jonathan once again is divinely sent,so why should we not forget tribal and sentimental politics and go according to divine dictates?.What is divinely written is written.So why are we wasting our energy challenging the already written because of tribal,materialistic and sentimental politicking?.Put it aside and think of how to restore the future of our dear country for better.Why should you be opposing a man whose political popularity was heavenly ordained?-Deputy Governor of Bayelsa was by divine mandate,Governor was by divine mandate,VP was by divine mandate,Acting President was by divine mandate,President was by divine Mandate.Is this not the act of God?.Above all,He is not corrupt.He is performing.Check his score card since he assumed office and compare it with our past corrupt leaders.Look at the yesterdays ACN/CPC Alliance talk,did they succeed?,this is still a divine making---that any gang up against what is written should be SCATTER BY FIRE!,and upon such gang up---HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!.Lets all come out en masse on 16th April and give him our vote.
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by kodewrita(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Why bring the holy ghost into a political argument? Why say what God did not send you? Why Damn yourself eternally to satisfy a temporary and potential corrupt candidate? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Dandas:

My last post in this forum was"LETS JOIN HAND AND VOTE OUT ALL PDP GOVERNORS AND RETAIN ONLY PRESIDENT JONATHAN'.I m neither campaigning for any political party nor have any hatred for any contestants,but the truth is that lets do the right thing for the benefit of our future,our children and grandchildren.Almost all the PDP Governors were selected(rigged) to power,and because they were selected,it is a corrupt act,and thats why they are all corrupt and plunged our country into this mess.I can never cast my vote to any PDP governor come April 26.Please do so as well if you want to wipe out corruption in our country.Jonathan case is different.Jonathan once again is divinely sent,so why should we not forget tribal and sentimental politics and go according to divine dictates?.What is divinely written is written.So why are we wasting our energy challenging the already written because of tribal,materialistic and sentimental politicking?.Put it aside and think of how to restore the future of our dear country for better.Why should you be opposing a man whose political popularity was heavenly ordained?-Deputy Governor of Bayelsa was by divine mandate,Governor was by divine mandate,VP was by divine mandate,Acting President was by divine mandate,President was by divine Mandate.Is this not the act of God?.Above all,He is not corrupt.He is performing.Check his score card since he assumed office and compare it with our past corrupt leaders.Look at the yesterdays ACN/CPC Alliance talk,did they succeed?,this is still a divine making---that any gang up against what is written should be SCATTER BY FIRE!,and upon such gang up---HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!.Lets all come out en masse on 16th April and give him our vote.

See logic^^^ is it not said that birds of a feather (the same feather in local parlance) flock together, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are?
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by ololade2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
1999, Obasanjo was the chosen one cos he came from prisron just like Joseph in the Bible(so we foolishly thought), we were not thinking with our brain, we deceived ourselves by following our mind forgeting that GOD gave us our brain to think and make a better choice afterwards, THINK CHANGE,THINK CPC, VOTE BUHARI, His the Saviour, He wept.
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by Coolabbie: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
@op im sure u must be thinking u made sense wit dis rubbish u posted. Its because ur type abound in nigeria, people who cant use deir brain but mention God 2 defend d impossible, dats why we are where we are 2day.
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by Xfactoria: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
olola.de:

1999, Obasanjo was the chosen one cos he came from prisron just like Joseph in the Bible(so we foolishly thought), we were not thinking with our brain, we deceived ourselves by following our mind forgeting that GOD gave us our brain to think and make a better choice afterwards, THINK CHANGE,THINK CPC, VOTE BUHARI, His the Saviour, He wept.

Guy, Joseph or no Joseph, Obasanjo served the need in 1999. We needed stability more tham anything at that time. Falae wouldn't achieve that because most assuredly, the khaki boys would kick out his as**s.
Re: What Is Written Is Written,jonathan Is Divinely Sent,lets Go For Him On 16th. by Pukkah: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
It is a pity that many so-called educated people cannot make an argument without using religion or some lazy means as an escape route.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Tinubu Control His Governors / Adebayo Alao-akala Again! / Tambuwal Was Democratically Elected: So Cut The Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.