Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home (9717 Views)

Arewa Republic Have Fully Started Its Agitation / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross / Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by sulaak(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Gropedin:
That's how they keep lying to us

They first said that they weren't Nigerians , now they say they can't find them. A failed government that cannot protect it's people.
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2021
kingsceedon:
Afonjas nawa for una oooo, how this OLD man Wakill take drive you people cross border still dey surprise me, The main WAR never start una don dey create unnecessary Refugees camp in another man's land, IPOB and ESN na their problems
and common street fight you can't stand, hidden at the back of #3000 phone forming worrior is what you know Ode
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Fake Juliusmalema, can you tell us what Obasanjo did for Benin then since we're too little to understand

What a question?

Oh oh oh tell them you did not see me. I have consistently made it clear to you that your intentions to declare fatwa on my head will never succeed.

Already, yesterday in Ilorin you guys succeeded in unleash fatwa successfully on Christian community in Kwara state...and they were all bleeding.

I am not violent so pls, don't bring violence to us....I pity people who don't really know you and your faith.. because before they realises your intentions the jihad has already been completed on their head...
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by kingsceedon(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and common street fight we can't stand, hidden at the back of #3000 phone forming worrior is what we know Ode

Na from Benin Republic IDP camp you dey comment from?
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by yomcity: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2021
franchasng:
Lies from pit of hell angry

Most of them have changed nationality as I learnt. Many swore never to bear or answer a Nigerian again, all thanks to Pa Buhari, a man that was never supposed to leave his village hamlet nor lead his kindred as a local Fulani Jihad cattle rustling gang but got elevated to a fake Army General without educational qualification nor proven record...as if that was not enough another Yoruba man appointed him Minister of Petroleum.

As if that was not enough, another Yoruba man convinced his gullible, tribalistic wicked tribesmen to humiliate a good man; Goodluck and vote in a known failure and terrorist as President to pave way for them to become next President and loot Nigeria dry as they have been busy looting Lagos state.

As if that was not enough after seeing the fake Army General fail woefully in his first tenure as he watched Middle Belt people massacred daily in hundreds by his blood-thirsty kinsmen, the same Yorubas went ahead and massively supported and voted him in for a second tenure and even fought and injured Igbo voters in Lagos who tried to help them realize the disaster this failed fake Army General was.

They mocked Igbos for not supporting their failed fake Army General and rejoiced and danced to the high heavens as they believed that finally they have secured Presidency for either of their tribesmen through the blind, pretentious and wicked support for a man that failed himself, his family, humanity and his maker.

Now look at how the failed, fake Army General is rewarding them. Most of these Omonile killed and fought to ensure he won, but today he has turned them to refugees in their own land.

Yet they keep supporting him just to deceive him into making one of their tribesmen the next President in 2023.

My people, you can fool man but you cannot fool God and nature!

Una good morning oh

Yoruba activists call on UN to come divide Nigeria to avoid another bloody Civil War.

Details here https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1372303102469140488
Come if u ve not mention Yoruba in ur thread, will u die? Cause I don't knw why always take panadol for someone headache, to b sincere igbos are the most disturbed in this country called Nigeria, why are u guys always jumping yo anything that concerns Yoruba, and the painful of it all is saying it was Yoruba masses that brought Buhari to power shebi the two parties presented to Fulanis to us ur gullible people down east pick one Fulani and this part of Nigeria pick another Fulani man pls who sabi politics pass na him win the election why shifting blame on us are we the inec or na only western vote counts alone what about own votes its shows that the igbos are the minority u can't even guarantee a win in an election so tell me how can u become president wen u continue to apportioned blame on yorubas everyday of una miserable life.......some of u ve not been to yewa part of Ogun state and see how the benni patronised Nigeria market and same with Nigeria doing same saying there is refugee in Benin is a fallacy and we ve many benin people staying at yewa land...........see wat u don't knw is more than you but my fear is how did u guys feel if u never purknose to Yoruba matters we are progressing day by day and the east are busy moving backward come to Lagos and see how ur brothers are doing well on our soil cause we are the blessings of oduduwa u are at the back of keyboard ranting I pray u find something to do or come down to Lagos and join ur ancestors to make it in life instead of typing rubbish to suite ur God forsaking hunger mind....I can say it anywhere no region is stronger than the west in all facets of life be education, sport or finances or business wise so why making an empty noise on nairaland even if our poeple run to Benin what's ur head.....it is ur people or is it ur Benin they run too........

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Mozegee: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2021
The thunder that will fire each an every one under this useless government will surely come from hell.i don't know why this govt keep on lien as if we are all dumb. Look at full grown man lien,as if he has no children looking upto him. God will punish any one who partakes in one way or the other to bring this evil people to power
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Faithful1234(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2021
another lies ��
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by franchasng: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2021
yomcity:

Come if u ve not mention Yoruba in ur thread, will u die? Cause I don't knw why always take panadol for someone headache, to b sincere igbos are the most disturbed in this country called Nigeria, why are u guys always jumping yo anything that concerns Yoruba, and the painful of it all is saying it was Yoruba masses that brought Buhari to power shebi the two parties presented to Fulanis to us ur gullible people down east pick one Fulani and this part of Nigeria pick another Fulani man pls who sabi politics pass na him win the election why shifting blame on us are we the inec or na only western vote counts alone what about own votes its shows that the igbos are the minority u can't even guarantee a win in an election so tell me how can u become president wen u continue to apportioned blame on yorubas everyday of una miserable life.......some of u ve not been to yewa part of Ogun state and see how the benni patronised Nigeria market and same with Nigeria doing same saying there is refugee in Benin is a fallacy and we ve many benin people staying at yewa land...........see wat u don't knw is more than you but my fear is how did u guys feel if u never purknose to Yoruba matters we are progressing day by day and the east are busy moving backward come to Lagos and see how ur brothers are doing well on our soil cause we are the blessings of oduduwa u are at the back of keyboard ranting I pray u find something to do or come down to Lagos and join ur ancestors to make it in life instead of typing rubbish to suite ur God forsaking hunger mind....I can say it anywhere no region is stronger than the west in all facets of life be education, sport or finances or business wise so why making an empty noise on nairaland even if our poeple run to Benin what's ur head.....it is ur people or is it ur Benin they run too........
Na so shocked cheesy
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Grace001: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Trust this useless country at your own risk.

Coming from a good for nothing government that no citizen of Ogun flew to benin republic for refuge now telling us they are back to Nigeria

What a useless irresponsible lying government
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by wwwihy: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
“Our mission visited the villages mentioned and met with rulers, but was told that those who came as a result of the crisis had returned after a few days. So, no Nigerian refugee was found in Benin Republic. In line with the various media reports and the reported National Assembly directive for NEMA to bring them back home, the MFA will be willing to support as appropriate.”

All the news from on set were Fake News
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Arinze624: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2021
ORIAYO70:

If govt greet u.
Good morning Nigerians... Check ur time it's deep midnight.

If zoogiria govt. Greet you good Evening fellow County (r) men, nwanne check your wrist watch (Elekere)
It's early mo mo,, grin
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by ogbonnachrys: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Lie lie FG
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2021
lies.
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by LZAA: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Please what do you do for a living grin
ONLY romancing nairaland with hundreds of Monika daily grin

Yahoo Yahoo
Are you back from dahomey grin grin
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by ThatFairGuy1: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What a question?

Oh oh oh tell them you did not see me. I have consistently made it clear to you that your intentions to declare fatwa on my head will never succeed.

Already, yesterday in Ilorin you guys succeeded in unleash fatwa successfully on Christian community in Kwara state...and they were all bleeding.

I am not violent so pls, don't bring violence to us....I pity people who don't really know you and your faith.. because before they realises your intentions the jihad has already been completed on their head...
Mad man angry
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by ofiko123(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one... good to hear..
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by echerrem(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lies It's best if these people stop talking to us. If it was lai Mohammed, what you will hear is "they never left, just few went to visit their family members over there" or "those that went are traders going to buy what they will sell"
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by lordmans(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
franchasng:
Lies from pit of hell angry

Most of them have changed nationality as I learnt. Many swore never to bear or answer a Nigerian again, all thanks to Pa Buhari, a man that was never supposed to leave his village hamlet nor lead his kindred as a local Fulani Jihad cattle rustling gang but got elevated to a fake Army General without educational qualification nor proven record...as if that was not enough another Yoruba man appointed him Minister of Petroleum.

As if that was not enough, another Yoruba man convinced his gullible, tribalistic wicked tribesmen to humiliate a good man; Goodluck and vote in a known failure and terrorist as President to pave way for them to become next President and loot Nigeria dry as they have been busy looting Lagos state.

As if that was not enough after seeing the fake Army General fail woefully in his first tenure as he watched Middle Belt people massacred daily in hundreds by his blood-thirsty kinsmen, the same Yorubas went ahead and massively supported and voted him in for a second tenure and even fought and injured Igbo voters in Lagos who tried to help them realize the disaster this failed fake Army General was.

They mocked Igbos for not supporting their failed fake Army General and rejoiced and danced to the high heavens as they believed that finally they have secured Presidency for either of their tribesmen through the blind, pretentious and wicked support for a man that failed himself, his family, humanity and his maker.

Now look at how the failed, fake Army General is rewarding them. Most of these Omonile killed and fought to ensure he won, but today he has turned them to refugees in their own land.

Yet they keep supporting him just to deceive him into making one of their tribesmen the next President in 2023.

My people, you can fool man but you cannot fool God and nature!

Una good morning oh

Yoruba activists call on UN to come divide Nigeria to avoid another bloody Civil War.

Details here https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1372303102469140488

And the same ibos are thronging enmasse to the same platform of the failed general?

The narrative is funny.

Let's just try to do the right thing whenever our conscience feels so. Tribalism and deep hate continue to eat deep into the hearts of our youths that they're seriously destroying every logical thinking capacities of our brains. May God save us all
Re: Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home by Igbodicool(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
When is the next orientation camp in Benin Republic coming up?

Yoruba were busy running their mouth against Igbo while Igbo fought all of them put together including their colonial master and foreign allies but they can't withstand an aboki herder with stick.

Shame on them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 / Zainab Ahmed: No Plan To Sack Govt Workers / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.