Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (62997 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Emilokoiyawon: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chinese baby?
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by femi4: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Kini big deal

Her mates dey breastfeed and drive simultaneously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by fortune120(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2021
the Malian teacher
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by NORSYK(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
God bless our mothers
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by cloud(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
Mandela27:
Not impressed
no-one asked you to

2 Likes

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by lekki1444: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2021
she obviously is trying to form superwoman and failing miserably at it and looking like a dumbass
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Ishilove: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Is it that people don't read? The baby is not hers but her student's

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Dotherightthing: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Valkan:

So why black
The more you people
continue to use that word
the more stupid it sounds⚫

And what is wrong with the word 'Black'

Are we not black
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Zooposki(f): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Mandela27:
Not impressed

But if na White pesin, you for don dey scream up and down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by LadySarah: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Wearing your baby at the back is the real sleep tonic and helps you get your jobs done while hands free.

Your baby enjoys the warmth and security of the mother.I learnt well.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Ishilove: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
she obviously is trying to form superwoman and failing miserably at it and looking like a dumbass
How is she looking like a 'dumbass'? Please explain what aspects of her posture and baby carriage that make her look like a dumbass because she is looking like a typical African woman carrying a baby. In essence your post is stating that every woman carrying a baby on her back looks like a dumbass.

I want to believe you are making an attempt at trolling.

10 Likes

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Patented: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
this has nothing to do with Africa. this has all to do with the Personality of the woman Ramata Sissoko. we know our Lectures in Nigeria and most will not do this. God help the mother if she is not married most lecturers here will use that to insult her.

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by MummyD2020(f): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2021
robosky02:
AFRICA MY AFRICA

"What you see in this picture is not happening in Africa! But in the United States - in the state of Georgia, and in an American university (Georgia Gwinnett).

The black woman you see is no ordinary person on the street. She is a Professor of Biological Sciences at this university. Her name is Ramata Sissoko. It should be added that she is from Mali in Africa ��.

This Professor hit the headlines in the United States by her humane gesture, relayed by thousands on Twitter.

That day, a student mother who could not find a babysitter for her baby and had to come to class with the child.

The Malian teacher, instead of sending the student to the door for the child's crying, was rather taken with compassion ... like a real African woman.

She took the baby from the student, carried it on her back in a typical African style and taught the lesson for three hours.

The child, very comfortable on her back, did not make a single noise during the three hours she gave the lesson. All the students could not believe.

Source: Bishop Kings Library
This almost brought tears to my eyes. I can relate. Outside the chores of Nigeria, you are strictly, terribly and undoubtedly OYO. Since she an immigrant, I am very sure that could have been her case at some point. May God bless that woman.

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by lekki1444: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Ishilove:

How is she looking like a 'dumbass'? Please explain what aspects of her posture and baby carriage that make her look like a dumbass because she is looking like a typical African woman carrying a baby. In essence your post is stating that every woman carrying a baby on her back looks like a dumbass.

I want to believe you are making an attempt at trolling.
oh no carrying a baby on your back is cute when you are at home or in your own private time its cute however carrying a baby on your back while delivering a lecture smacks of irresponsibility, and just an unprofessional inappropriate person just someone with screwed up priorities and life choices. just a senseless person. is all am tryna say in a nutshell grin
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Is it that people don't read? The baby is not hers but her student's
That's the African problem.They only look at pictures.smh

2 Likes

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Sickmod(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2021
BaeMercy:
African woman na Gold
We sure know how to pet kids

God bless you and bless the womb that bore you. I love this comment

2 Likes

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2021
Must you add "black", why not just Woman
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by OneKinGuy(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2021
haybhi1:

She's black like me. Hence, the way of description.

It's nature's doing, we can't allow inferiority complex to mar it. Since time immemorial, an Oyibo has been described as white, and us black. It doesn't make us anything negative, it's only accepting a hidden meaning for these that makes us so.

In a nutshell, there's nothing supposed to be wrong with being described as black when one is, except inferiority complex.
It it was a white woman, The headline will say 'A woman'
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by emapeteum(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Very touching, not the proud type we have here in Nigeria. May God bless you, Prof.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Ganjafama(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Mandela27:
Not impressed
People like you are hardly impressed by anything.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by softset: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice one Prof.

I hope one stupid person will not file a law suit claiming child can't move hands.

We see frivolous law suits every day in America
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by MummyD2020(f): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Dalil8:

Abi oh. Making it look like there's something special about mothers.

Applauding them for nurturing their kids, like who else is gonna take care of your kids if not you? undecided
Oga just admit it, mother's love is next to none. Not saying dads love kids less. There is this natural instinct. Just like it is for men to protect the family. But I believe you understand where I'm coming from. Younger kids are more attached to their mum than dad. It's natural. There are places men take the lead. Abeg I no come with fight this morning, make this small food wey I eat digest well. Thank you sir
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by olisaEze(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Africa my Africa!

When it comes to family care and child upbringing, the western women still have a lot to learn from the African woman. grin
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Conrod: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2021
THIS IS MY PICTURE OF THE MONTH.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Omeifa: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2021
A baby will always feel comfortable on the mothers back
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2021
BaeMercy:
African woman na Gold

I beg disagree

Not all of you

I can bet my left ball rn that you wouldn't do same cool
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2021
BaeMercy:
African woman na Gold

I beg to disagree

Not all of you

I can bet my left ball rn that you wouldn't do same cool
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Starzo: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2021
it could never have been a Nigerian woman
Naija men, run from naija girls if u want peace of mind in life
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by MummyD2020(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
oh no carrying a baby on your back is cute when you are at home or in your own private time its cute however carrying a baby on your back while delivering a lecture smacks of irresponsibility, and just an unprofessional inappropriate person just someone with screwed up priorities and life choices. just a senseless person. is all am tryna say in a nutshell grin

What did I read? Whisk is senseless? The mom trying to balance school and family or the lecturer relieving the helpless mum to be more equipped in life to cater for her baby? You will be the same person to bash them for relying on social welfare and not getting an education to provide for she and her family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by BarrElChapo(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
So, mek I fry my weed?

No go do brain scan, one nut don lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.