Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (63003 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by yunqdady: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
robosky02:
AFRICA MY AFRICA

"What you see in this picture is not happening in Africa! But in the United States - in the state of Georgia, and in an American university (Georgia Gwinnett).

The black woman you see is no ordinary person on the street. She is a Professor of Biological Sciences at this university. Her name is Ramata Sissoko. It should be added that she is from Mali in Africa ��.

This Professor hit the headlines in the United States by her humane gesture, relayed by thousands on Twitter.

That day, a student mother who could not find a babysitter for her baby and had to come to class with the child.

The Malian teacher, instead of sending the student to the door for the child's crying, was rather taken with compassion ... like a real African woman.

She took the baby from the student, carried it on her back in a typical African style and taught the lesson for three hours.

The child, very comfortable on her back, did not make a single noise during the three hours she gave the lesson. All the students could not believe.

Source: Bishop Kings Library
The caption is wrong. The baby isn't for the lecturer mynd44 seun lalasticlala Dominique mynd44 mukina2
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by adanny01(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Is it only me that notice the misleading title of the thread

Its not her baby according to the story
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by AdemolaA2: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Atiku:
Her student’s baby
Exactly... it’s one of her students baby . Not hers !!!

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
baralatie:

how does it change that you are blackky abi you prefer to be called chocolate brown
Go and eat⚫
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by MummyD2020(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
listen i understand that life happens but these two women belong in an african village somewhere and not a civilized world. the student is wrong for bringing her baby to class and the teacher is unprofessional for carrying the baby on her back while delivering lectures

UNLESS OF COURSE THIS IS THE DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN STUDIES AND THE TOPIC IS HOW TO CARRY A BABY ON YOUR BACK EFFECTIVELY WHILE DOING CHORES

There is nothing you can tell me to agree with you. I'm sorry but your view is myopic and you are ignorant. Go to YouTube and see male lecturers helping mums that have younger kids hold them while in class. This is 21st century. Women are no longer confined in the kitchen. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Did you read where she did not find a sitter? Or you think it's a 'typical mama nkechi help me look my pikin make I come' we do here? I dey vex for you sef

2 Likes

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by dangotesmummy: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dalil8:

Abi oh. Making it look like there's something special about mothers.

Applauding them for nurturing their kids, like who else is gonna take care of your kids if not you? undecided
show some gratitude to working mothers.

Every woman has a womb but only few are MOTHERS.so if you are fortunate to come across one even if you are not biologically connected to one, appreciate them.some happened to have women who gave birth to them but we're not MOTHERS to them.so if you see one who shows the characteristics of a mother, appreciate them.whether you're related to them or not is irrelevant
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by igbowoman: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
This was some years ago,not a new story
The baby is a student's baby not her own baby
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by SirLakes: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Atiku:
Her student’s baby
You dey mind the op wey dey lie grin
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Sixfeetbelle: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dalil8:

Applauding them for nurturing their kids, like who else is gonna take care of your kids if not you? undecided

But the kid isn't hers, so...
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by StreetFight: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mandela27:
Not impressed

Yes, because she is not showing boobs and yansh. Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
SirLakes:

You dey mind the op wey dey lie grin

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by ngadaAwo: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
StreetFight:

Yes, because she is not showing boobs and yansh. Thunder fire you
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by orlaglobal234: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na oyinbo pikin or Africa pikin?
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by winner37(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
wife material...
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Elidrisy20: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
na watin she dey teach?
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by fukara: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
In addition to being model of African Mothers, for those of you who hates the Fulanis, this is an addition to your emotional pains , this woman is of Fulani ancestry, you don't believe me Google it out
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by MrMexx: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Encouraging story!!!
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Ferrous(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
But, it's unusual in this part of the world

Dalil8:

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by LadyJasper: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
fukara:
In addition to being model of African Mothers, for those of you who hates the Fulanis, this is an addition to your emotional pains , this woman is of Fulani ancestry, you don't believe me Google it out
She's not Nigerian Fulani.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by AreaFada2: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very nice. Good mummy.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Valkan:

So why black
The more you people
continue to use that word
the more stupid it sounds⚫
They should call her white when she's black abi? And you have the freedom to call oyibo white. Inferiority complex
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
QuitNotice:
They should call her white when she's black abi? And you have the freedom to call oyibo white. Inferiority complex

look closely at your skin are you black⚫
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by McSquishi(f): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why are comments so offended by the word “Black”? ��� if it said African you’d have no problem, it’s the same idea. Relax. People with bleaching mindsets don’t like to be reminded they are Black people, I think ���
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Afromentalist: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2021
lekki1444:
Brother, it is said that it is the black americans who will eventually bring america down to 3rd world status. there is a reason why idris said naija scatter scatter jagga jagga. and there is a reason why people like you want to japa out of naija everyday it s because of the non structured living of the black man. there are no boundaries, you can just do anything anywhere whenever you feel like it. and this is why it is hard to live n any black country imagine if every woman in harvard and oxford was allowed to bring their babies to lecture and lecturers were all carrying babies on their back will they still be the prestigious institutons that they are ? thats my point, you negros want civilization but dont understand what civilization means. there is a place and time for everything. structure and order has to be maintained. are you not tired of living in this scatta scatta jagga jagga hellhole created by people with your mindset and the mindset of the two women in the video ? yeah we understand its your baby but truthfully nobody gives a fork, at least i dont. take that shit to the appropriate place. if you cant find a babysitter stay at home with your baby. call a friend and tell her to record the lecture for you its 2021 not 1900 and there are phones that can record.
No Lies detected my brother. No lies detected at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nnefada: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2021
The baby is not hers. It's her student's baby
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by lekki1444: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Afromentalist:

No Lies detected my brother. No lies detected at all
lndeed my brother some of these folks dont understand appropriateness,, everything is sentimental and emotionally reasoned out for them

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Machinesmadelif(m): 5:18am On Mar 20, 2021
haybhi1:

She's black like me. Hence, the way of description.

It's nature's doing, we can't allow inferiority complex to mar it. Since time immemorial, an Oyibo has been described as white, and us black. It doesn't make us anything negative, it's only accepting a hidden meaning for these that makes us so.

In a nutshell, there's nothing supposed to be wrong with being described as black when one is, except inferiority complex.

Yeah, I am black and I'm proud

1 Like

Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Kindledlight(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Professor of Biological Science

That is the real slay mama not all these yeye ones on the streets that find it difficult to back their babies when they eventually give birth.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Valkan:

look closely at your skin are you black⚫
Look at yourself, are you making sense?
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Most of our Africa ways are way better than the whites but inferiority complex wouldn't let us stick to them....... unfortunately most of them are going into extinction.
Re: A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her by Nobody: 12:37am On May 14, 2021
Why this inferiority complex amongst blacks...
...But we can freely say a white woman,without them feeling bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.