Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33538 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by sapoyoro(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
Trust me it's not your shape that is the problem...
The problem is see finish.. you guys have been together for long so now you're no longer bursting his brain like old times... if you want him to come back to his senses then you have to attract admirers... open an instagram account , upload your curves and shapes there let men that appreciate your curves send you messages , make him see it ...

Trust me he will start seeing you differently...
ONYEACHO CHIBUIKE EMEKA.
cc CITEH
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by November24(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.

Fool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Coolgent(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.

Foolishness at its peak
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by hansomb: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
do John thomos shrink, hearing this for the first time. lol. mayb u mean scrotum.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by deltateam: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.

That's insensitive.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
kense88:
The man will say, "sweety your looking fat this days ooh, can you see how our pastors wife is looking after 5 kids. You need to start working out" . Boom, the man is evil and body shaming his wife. For christ sake, how on earth are we going to advice women again ?

He could put it in a milder way to avoid sounding offensive.
How about telling her Her BMI is more than her height therefore could pose a risk to her health and cause illnesses like arthritis, hypertension from clogged arteries and so on... Must there be a comparison?

It's very key to chose your words when adressing people to avoid sending the wrong message. Though here, it's very glaring the man wasn't about her health.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by TheLasyBuddha: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

You're just one lonely, incapable of accepting love, negative, bitter soul.

I pity person wey go friend you.

No vex. Work on your negativity.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by meobizy(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2021
If he's complaining then you put on more weight than you're willing to admit. Hit the gym or learn a few exercises. The truth is one doesn't have to reach a certain weight to look attractive. A million and one fat people can add two points of attraction to themselves from exercising frequently. I know because I bulked up then got fat.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Mrice22: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2021
I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

It hurts so much .. It makes me wonder if this man still loves me?
Madam go work on yourself.. telling you the simple truth doesn’t mean he did not love you..
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Skmoda360(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Ahmed0336:
wahala

Ignore this advice coming from a single lady.
She no get sense before jawre....I have learnt not to reply the bagga comment again...
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Luak(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

. Generally, women tend to relax, eat everything, sleep and enjoy when they are happy and less stressed: as a result starts getting fat. of course a man with extra money will have to work hard on his self control and discipline in order to over look the skinny but curvy girls thrown at him now and then. He did well to open up to you. It's an opportunity for you to guide your marriage
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Muslimsworldng: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

The fact that he compares you with another woman is disrespectful on your part which i understand but I will still advise you work on yourself and try reducing weight. When a man talks like this, there is a possibility of him cheating soon because he does not find you attractive any more.
LIKE I SAID LOSS WEIGHT, IT WON'T DO YOU ANY HARM MORE OVER IT HAS IT OWN HEALTH BENEFITS.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by dpassion8(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=100029359]Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.
wat a misleading advise to a fellow lady..i pity ur hussy to be. dats if u will ever get to be accepted by any man
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

Shut ur mouth already.. we all know fat is dangerous to general well-being but d Husband could have been more subtle in telling her to work on herself instead of the unnecessary comparisons.. if you don’t know, stuffs like that could lead to depression..
I should shut my mouth !!! grin social media is fûçked up. Not that I'm bragging but you can't tell me to shut my mouth when you see me in real life.it's what it is anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by McCoy9067(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for Business

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

look who is calling someone stupid.
Where did I call her stupid. Do you even read at all? undecided
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

is she married
Who??
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Ruthymoon(f): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Prostitute husband do dat a lot , too much of women in a man's head can make him compare his mother to his fathers concunbine grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yungmil: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
merieam16:
He loves u...buh he just told u his mind.No vex ,just try work on urself at least let him see u responded to wat he told u
I love u for this matured advice/comment
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by focus2727(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
wise lady, but remember men more temperament.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Where did I call her stupid. Do you even read at all? undecided

shey nah me quoted this one abi? gringringringrin

ZINIIBANKS:
Lefulefu see me self no chop orobo again cause dem hard to nack for bed grin grin
I fûçk one some weeks back and I regret am grin na me dey do all the work she just lye for bed like ply wood grin
Op be like say you fat u self go slim down grin if u like yourself you won't be fat ask doctors the implications that comes with being fat they will tell u .
And leave that stupid Zzor
alone make she dey yarn dust angry
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

shey nah me quoted this one abi? gringringringrin

Oh oh see this one me and zzor get lech before na
You no read my post grin i wan reason her na why I tag her and I never see the stupid girl reply grin grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
ojun50:
ask the girl if i dey lie
but which kind advice she dey give the woman
en concern you?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Oh oh see this one me and zzor get lech before na grin i wan reason her na why I tag her and I never see her reply grin grin
because she don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Jeon you're not a man stop deceiving yourself. Lol
keep on tagging you will get tired.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

en concern you?
Guy wait shey you and zzor dey fûçk nii cause I no know your wahala grin grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Guy wait shey you and zzor dey fûçk nii cause I no know your wahala grin grin
yes we dy fuvk.. any matter?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

Silly advice.

When the man kicks her out she should come and squat with you in your house isn't it?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Pimine: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

Cant you see the man was comparing her to someone and not advising her for health reasons? It's called body-shaming.

If he said it was for health reasons, I'm sure the woman won't come here complaining and crying.

Reason a post well before hyjacking people's comments.

Besides protein does not cause diabetes or spike up blood sugar level.

Aswearugaaad

Does it have to be for health reasons?

One of the reasons he married her was cos he liked what he saw but now she's secured the ring so she feels she can start piling up the fat.

Tell that woman to work on herself, look good for her husband, and stop tryna make him feel guilty for wanting a sexy spouse.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Danniedpastor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.

Be reasonable o
She was Chubby before they got married. Now, he wants her to turn slim overnight.
Some people are naturally slim be and some are chubby. Make sure you pick your speck and marry her.

I blame the husband for being a liar just to marry her .
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Danniedpastor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.