Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Rich Girls - Valley Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Girls - Valley Girls (2226 Views)

Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! / Rich Girls Vs Poor Girls / Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
They like to think everyone's a gold digger.
I have no idea how to deal with "gold diggers" because, I doubt i'll ever have to deal wit one, and 2, i'm not a gold digger myself.
maybe u should initially not tell them the full details of your parents' business, and just downplay things?

Lotta money-rich girls get on my nerves; they're too damn picky, snobby, judgemental, hypercritical, and their condescension irks me.
I like an inteligent girl without the snobbier attitude.
Rich girls are always thinking the world's out to get their money.  You playfully mention getting an item to them and their attitude changes for the worse, because they feel you like them for their stupid money.
rich girls are stuck up as heck, spoiled, don't have to do ish, and think they are "all that" with their gucci purse, large house, whatever.

They're all about their money, because they don't have the beautiful personality. They identify themselves through being the daughter of a rich parent.  They even try to flaunt their riches by trying to fit in with the average man because they want to rub their riches in your face.
They like saying, "yeah, I can marry a poor man," someone they can turn into their handbag.

Y'all know who you are, this place's got some of you on here.
talking about your birthday parties because you don't have to work 9-5 like Alfred at mcdonalds.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
Please just how rich are we talking here babyboy?
do you mean Naira rich as in she has plenty plenty outfits (curtesy Alhaji Dongoyaro)
do you mean rich as in it is not really their money , but pose with their rich daddies wealth?
or the real deal RICH AS IN RICH LIKE BEYONCE AND JAYZ'S networth? wink

I am broke and bent sorry , but if i was rich and straight i won't be so crude and mean kiss
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
Daddy's wealth of course.

spoiled little rich girls. Maybe not all of them, but Bleep the lot of them. Like, "So daddy bought me a new fully loaded car with leather, heated seats and a sunroof and like, well it's good but the power seats are sort of iffy and the 10 disc changer bose sound system is a little weak."
Go work in a storage for like, Bleep 20 minutes. we'll trade places. you can wear a gross shirt and make change for 10 dollars while i rip out your hair extentions and sacrifice them to the god of implants.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2007
wow! take it easy kobe, did you get burned by a spoilt rich girl? yikes you scaring me and i aint even rich or straight lol grin
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2007
Even the ones that aren't as spoiled among them are faulty.

I didn't get burned kula, no vex abeg, I'll stop now.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2007
FAULTY? hehehe how so
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2007
The money of course.
They always let the money get into their heads.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2007
ok tell me ''who is she''?
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2007
The she in this scenario is the money.

You can be the new she, what's your name, lol.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
my name is ''money'' tongue
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
Sarcasm sad I'm disappointed.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2007
shouldn't be , they say it's the lowest form of wit   grin. Never told you i was witty  tongue
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ok I will refrain from asking your name then, perhaps the public forum isn't a very welcoming venue for you to share it.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2007
smiley
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Kobe U seem to have a lot of pent up anger? undecided There has to be a face and a name to all these anger
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
he is not angry, besides anger is just an energy that needs to be let out, so if he is letting it out, leave him be
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2007
Oh kulaShaker thank you darling. grin
if you were on yim i'd message you right now
10 Char.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by bodeya(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
kobe,
dont b so jugdmental,some of of them jst plainly dont know howta act cos thier mama's told them "beware of golddiggers".dont blame them,pple are all nice @u cos u a rich kid,wat to do but be on the defensive,
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by iice(f): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2007
Omo na wahh
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by Xorcyst(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2007
I once met dis rich chick in festac town/she lukd so good,al dressed i
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by Xorcyst(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2007
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by Xorcyst(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2007
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by jgirl3: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2007
bodeya:

kobe,
don't b so jugdmental,some of of them jst plainly don't know howta act because their mama's told them "beware of golddiggers".don't blame them,people are all nice @u because u a rich kid,what to do but be on the defensive,
Word!

Besides it's not only rich girls. Rich guys do the same. They think everybody wants a piece of their wealth that is why many lie so much just to get a girl who would love them for them and not for their money.

If it is so annoying, leave rich girls where the belong. Avoid those who you don't like in order not to give yourself hypertension. It's not worth it because some of them don't even care that you feel this way about them while you're there stressing yourself over them.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by wifeypenth(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ KOBE lol
e be lyk sey u knw plenty of them o!
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by wifeypenth(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ KOBE lol
e be lyk sey u knw plenty of them o!
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2007
Kobe Bryant is just speaking his mind, geez grin
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2007
Oh, atutupoyoyos, defender of the rich and defenseless.
Ok first talk of pot calling the kettle black, telling me to leave stupid little brats where they belong, and then used that opportunity to apportion some blames on rich guys as well.  
Of course they care that I feel how I feel about them because anytime I make mention of it to about 1 or 2 of them they get teary easily, or they get defensive.   Reading Shits like this would make their dumbasses cringe even more; are you one of them, or does it sting or what.  They are also used to everyone kissing up to their filthy butts and carrying their umbrellas because they're rich. when you tell them you come from a poor family, or a working-class family, look at their facial expression, it makes you want to pull their fake hair off.  Indeed some of these girls need to be put down, they haven't shed an ounce of tear worth a Dicklick in their lives.  The stupid heffers have never heard the word 'no' they always get what they want, no matter the cost.  They should be carted off into space so nobody would have to listen to them rub it in about their gucci purse anymore. Oh, and the way they talk, the prissy dolly little bleeps.  Matter of fact, If only everyone would want a piece of their wealth now.  Most of their parents bleeped-over innocent people to make that money anyway.  Their kids don't have to work for, or earn what they want, they get it just like that.
The rich who work for what they have i admire completely, they know how much hard work one has to put in to get there, and they respect others who work just as hard to make a decent living. i just can't stand the ones who have it, have not worked for it and then expect everyone else to bow down to all their hedonistic needs, they make me sick and quite frankly i would rather live out of a box than have that attitude.
And please, let's not talk about the aje butter kids in Naija. holy, holy, holy, merciful almighty.  Bunch of weak vulvas.
Please don't open me up a can of words waiting to lunch.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2007
lol, KulaShaker goodmorning abeg, let's go back inside our poor huts and not stink up this place for the richards.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by kulaShaker(f): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2007
I say! shocked

Kobe i know what you are saying, i mean i understand the essence of your post but chill on the cursing so others can understand you. I do really know what you mean and i agree with you. Lets just say keep the message but change the mode of relaying it just a lil.

Back to the issue, yes especially as our society is so wealth conscious , people worship those with dough even if their character is as dark as the bottom of hell fire itself. I don't let all that faze me, girls or guys who prance around with daddies wealth are a joke to me, especially if they are fluanting and silly about it, it makes me laugh at them because at the end of the day they are as deep as their wallets
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2007
lmao! cheesy
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ kobe

keep your blood pressure down. think of life as one big lottery, it could just as wll have been you flossing all that fancy stuff you didn't work for, then how do you think you would have handled it?

perhaps no different than these same bitches you're hating on here.
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by jgirl3: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2007
I couldn't even read the essay there. Snobbish people, that's another level entirely that most people can't stand but as for rich people, I don't respect them because they are wealthy or whatever. If at all I respect them, it's because of who they are.

As for the children, they only know what they've been taught. Some of them just learn how life is on their own while others continue living in their false cocoons of wealth. Which ever way, my own is that it should not just be centered on Rich Girls, Rich Guys do it as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / Which Of These Ladies Would You Choose / In A Dilemma!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.