Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary (12172 Views)

Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Duplexxx: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Mumu government animal dey work bamboo dey chop

We have the right to protest weather you like it or not then go and kill yourself
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Ekejoestar(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2021
i no blame am nah, supreme court governor
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Did they expect them to be rejoicing over unpaid salaries
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Ademola47(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2021
We now operate a civilo-military form of government that blends the features of civilian rule with military rule.

Any small protest like this, they'll start threatening force. Can't people express their grievances in a civil manner again?
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Richy4(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Is it not wise for him to contact whoever that is in-charge of salary disbursement in IMO STATE? instead of threatening fire and brimstone... won't any reasonable person know when he/she was paid not to talk of reasonable people like the Teachers sad...

He's gradually becoming/ acting like HBIC
lipsrsealed

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Whois(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Watin you gain if you get them arrested
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Elliot2(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
I support Imo state govt on this.

Why are they disturbing the gov's peace?

Can't the workers find their ways to either Lagos or Abuja and start protesting in front of bourdillon or Aso Rock as the case may be?

Are they not aware it is Tinubu and Buhari that embezzled their salaries?
na wa o, you ever get sense again like this so
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Reference(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Folks will soon realise who they vote for is of great importance and next time not only empower him or her that is right but whom they can exert influence over.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by arantess: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Can't the workers find their ways to either Lagos or Abuja and start protesting in front of bourdillon or Aso Rock as the case may be?

This your folly is inherited
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2021
the governor should kindly ride on, all this is happening because of yoruba's in the state and tinubu who want to make the igbo governor look bad, those teachers should stop being lazy and go to the farm and ...................oh i forgot that herdsmen and ESN are battling on their farms, well those teachers should charter a bus to lagos to protest at Tinubu's house for not governing their state.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by jcross19: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
How can real people be giving their real names out in protest and Hope says they are from political enemies?

Why do Nigerians lose their conscience when they assume political positions?

I don't know if curses are potent, but I curse the people who thwarted the people's wish to impose Hope Uzodinma on Imo State.
one of them is the prophet of doom., mbaka
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by IYANGBALI: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2021
What a country
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by optimistic0001: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Supreme Court governor, go and pay people their salary nooo, abi you no the receive your own as governor.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by jrusky(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2021
I said it that Imolite don buy market allowing junta supreme court governor to stay as their governor same way Nigeria bought bad market voting buhari to power.

Shey Ihedioha is bad bah? and God gave you a very good man called Uzo make una enjoys it while it last.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Ubykcee:
But how do we explain to children nowadays that Democracy means government of the people, by the people and for the people? I think Naija should have her version of the definition to suit what we are practicing here shocked

I found it hard teaching it as a teacher then grin

Even human rights and some topics in security education.

It's a embarrassing grin
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
optimistic0001:
Supreme Court governor, go and pay people their salary nooo, abi you no the receive your own as governor.

He won't pay rather he will be intimidating and bullying them. Its a typical apc member that came from the pit of hell they lack human feelings and compassion.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

I was expecting to see this kind of comment only that I wasn't expecting to it as FTC. I'm not too disappointed, in fact this was the reason I click on the news feed.
this is just to dumb to be in the class of sarcasm...............when will you wake out of your nightmare?
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Grandmeister(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Of a truth you and your kind are creatures with a double tongue. Is the governor no longer a member of the party you have given your soul and conscience over to?
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Emerie22(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2021
This is what you get when a Hopeless Man called Hope is the Governor.

This is what you see when APC is in power
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Keating: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

It's obvious you have no idea how government works.
This are state government workers who haven't been paid for 12 months, which I am very aware of. It is the responsibility of the state governor to listen to their plea and find solution to it not Buhari. Sir/Ma, next time try not to display how insensitive you are on this forum. Thanks
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by iampeterben(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Another foolish man spotted

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Aksnoopy: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

You can't have sense till eternity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by onoms4luv(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
This is serious,

you work

Them nor gree pay you

You protest

Them arrest you

So why work at all

Make una protest any how when wrapper like make e tear... Nonsense dun tire people
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Bmaster(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2021
If only oga presido could be active whether on policies that favors the masses or not,it would have been better,rather than keeping silent as if he cares not.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Bmaster(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Aksnoopy:
You can't have sense till eternity. undecided
Don't mind him.

He's only imitating NwaAmaikpe on being sarcastic,but he fails to reason well,he would have known that NwaAmaikpe is only sarcastical on matters that aren't so so serious,unlike this one

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Abagworo(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2021
Uzodinma should stop acting like an empire or dictator. I remember when Okorocha was Governor there was freedom of protest by aggrieved Imolites and he most times came out to address them reassuring them of commitment to resolve their issue or at most ignored them. Imo is a State known by that freedom of speech and protest.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Lawsaite: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2021
You're heartless and wicked
tongue lame soul
Simplyleo:

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Kosk:

Their parents are going to get arrested for protesting and claiming their rights, they won't say anything about that. But, they are always quick to masturbate and turn to a political analysts creating threads around when it's a matter that doesn't concern them.

Don't mind the hypocrites... They will never look inwards and channel their all into sanitizing their own backyards.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by judedwriter(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
That's why they say teachers' reward is in heaven...

A very sacrificial career indeed.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
SCG at work
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Kay25(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Is this a governor or a mad man in corporate suit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward / Political Appointment Saga: Seun Onigbinde Cannot Leave Twitter — Budgit’s Spoke / Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.