Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary (12173 Views)

Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by ransomed: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2021
An unfortunate man who fortunately found himself at the helm of affairs in Imo is misbehaving and spreading misfortune to citizens that deserve better treatment than his supreme court skewed judgement. He is no more hope of the people but the pessimism of Judiciary.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2021
You steal from someone and beat him that he is crying?

That's evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by jacoik(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
I support Imo state govt on this.

Why are they disturbing the gov's peace?

Can't the workers find their ways to either Lagos or Abuja and start protesting in front of bourdillon or Aso Rock as the case may be?

Are they not aware it is Tinubu and Buhari that embezzled their salaries?
if you had been close by now I would have use you for money ritual and pay the teachers with the money
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2021
We are listening....

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by unikprince(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Can't the workers find their ways to either Lagos or Abuja and start protesting in front of bourdillon or Aso Rock as the case may be?

You ate very very useless to mother Earth.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by TruthinAction: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2021
When the wicked are in power, the people mourns. He should know that he will not be there forever. He should go ahead and arrest them. They should not stop the protest until justice is gotten. Crazy and wicked government.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by slivertongue: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerians don suffer. so hope thinks he is making sense with his style of governance
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
You deserve a shot to the head, and it will come to pass by end of 2021.

Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by tinktanker: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
That's the APC way
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by onunwa21(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Governor Hope, I know this is not true abI??

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by EMMY76: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uzodima alias the supreme court fraud is not only heartless but extremely wicked. My uncle's wife was also affected she is a qualified trained teacher but yet the govt still regards her as a ghost worker. How can someone work for 29yrs and still be regarded a ghost worker? The affected workers should just orgernize themselves and sue the imo state govt.
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by Stanfeelings: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
Re: Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary by orisa37: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
imo-government-threatens-to-arrest-teachers-protesting-over-unpaid-12-month-salary.

WRONG.

Please pay their Salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI / Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward / Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.