Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. (4934 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Error In Their Pre-wedding Photo? Someone Has Fixed It For Them / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by AoifeNightfall: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
I don't understand. What happens that the woman wakes up like this?

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Bigredmachine: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
dem fucck am na

Yeah... But who fkkk am na
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by shawnfamous(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

dem fucck am na
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by shawnfamous(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Yeah... But who fkkk am na
na me Bleep am.
aboki

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Truvelisback(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
E no easy sha! Chai! Body no be firewood.
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by helinues: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why slippers breast?

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Toochildish666: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
The picture shows dat she as been thoroughly sucked an messilessly smashed.

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
No be only married people dey fucck o

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Rickmann: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
I don't understand. What happens that the woman wakes up like this?

No worry ,just bring ur head, after one big slap u go understand the picture grin

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by AoifeNightfall: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
helinues:
Why slippers breast?

Someone made a stupid, insensitive comment like this on Facebook and the idiot was dragged senseless but this is nairaland, anything goes.

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Harry00(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sucked
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by UnApologeTic1: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think the above picture is referring to the lady and her baby. When married with a baby, you wake up often times in the night to breast feed, hence the disorganized night wear and sagged boobs. WHAT I THINK.

17 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Generalwoodz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Someone made a stupid, insensitive comment like this on Facebook and the idiot was dragged senseless but this is nairaland, anything goes.
is the cartoon their moda? Why would they go haywire on something with zero life? The breast is flat. You can never be wrong if you call them fallen comrades.

Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Noshitboi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na knack scatter be this nah. Body don tell her grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Anieke77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shawnfamous:
na me Bleep am.
aboki
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Anieke77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shawnfamous:
na me Bleep am.
aboki
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by Olamilekxy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
na me Bleep am.
aboki

Lmaooooo
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by aimmoney9: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
This woman resembles C Ronaldo fans...factos.... grin
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by iamyemiakins(m): 4:35am On Dec 03, 2021
The culprits sef don gbe body comot from bed, after the child sucks the breast, his/her dad will relocate him/her from the bed and start his own adventure grin

Sucking and knacking mode
Re: I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
UnApologeTic1:
I think the above picture is referring to the lady and her baby. When married with a baby, you wake up often times in the night to breast feed, hence the disorganized night wear and sagged boobs. WHAT I THINK.

Spot on

If My boyfriend Doesn't Agree To Do This Then We Won't Get Married / In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant / I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo