Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression (12448 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by McCoy9067(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2021
We are ready for Business

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by Queenserah26(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2021
This Hymn comes to mind...

Oh what peace we often forfeit
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

God is still in the business of turning a man's life around, I WILL ALSO TESTIFY SOON.

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by Hahjascho(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2021
God still remains the best refuge.

No matter the direction the world try to think it.

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2021
Congratulations!
If you haven't experienced depressed and schizophrenia, you will not know how deadly it can be.

5 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by kodded(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2021
jy2kbeyond:
19 paragraphs and it's difficult to deduce any point from the write up?

Does anyone here understand the story and narration of the depressed fellow?

Am I the only one?

undecided undecided
in summary

stop giving fvcks to your challenges
stop giving fvcks to the oppinion of others concerning that challenge

Focus on God almighty

3 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by Bmaster(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2021
If you wished for a peace of mind,

Stay off Facebook

Stay off Instagram

Stay off Twitter.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2021
RevT1:
I too will testify.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Glory to God.
Yes oh. He alone is worthy! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2021
sageb:
Quite inspiring
Thanks.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2021
ignis:
I still suffer depression occasionally whenever I think deep.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by paris10: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
I thank God for you. In secular countries like Canada, UK or USA, you'd have been placed on anti-depressants drugs for the rest of your life. Thank God we still have Africa. Let's hold on to it dearly.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by Chinnems(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
I pray I can share something similar soon.

I'm currently losing it.

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by lightblazingnow(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
There's something you need to know if right away dear

Contact me let us talk
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by wizod(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
indeed God is great and he's still in d business of saving those dat runs to him

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by omoyankee3(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Depression robs people of life and robs life from people.

Your story is inspiring

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by professore(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Very nice piece

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jimmynauty: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
I too will testify

- Restoration of eye sight
- Effectively put failures of first Adam under success victory of last Adam in my hustle

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by dinomcjohn: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one Op. Everything becomes perfect when we give all to God. Truly, it's always all about Him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Queenserah26:
This Hymn comes to mind...

Oh what peace we often forfeit
Oh what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

God is still in the business of turning a man's life around, I WILL ALSO TESTIFY SOON.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Hahjascho:
God still remains the best refuge.

No matter the direction the world try to think it.
Absolutely! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
kodded:
in summary

stop giving fvcks to your challenges
stop giving fvcks to the oppinion of others concerning that challenge

Focus on God almighty

Strange choice of words but not a bad summary. Thanks.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Bmaster:
If you wished for a peace of mind,

Stay off Facebook

Stay off Instagram

Stay off Twitter.
Many need so much more...
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
paris10:
I thank God for you. In secular countries like Canada, UK or USA, you'd have been placed on anti-depressants drugs for the rest of your life. Thank God we still have Africa. Let's hold on to it dearly.
Thank God we have God!

With Him nothing shall be impossible.

God bless.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Congratulations!
If you haven't experienced depressed and schizophrenia, you will not know how deadly it can be.
True... A lot of lives have been ended as a result but thank God for His mercies.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Chinnems:
I pray I can share something similar soon.

I'm currently losing it.
Even if you lose everything else, if you're are able to find God, you already have all you need in life.

Don't give up! God is more than able to see you through if you'd let Him.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
wizod:
indeed God is great and he's still in d business of saving those dat runs to him
Yes He is!

Thanks and God bless.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2021
omoyankee3:
Depression robs people of life and robs life from people.

Your story is inspiring
Thanks. Really appreciate.

God bless.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
professore:
Very nice piece
Thanks. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2021
jimmynauty:
I too will testify

- Restoration of eye sight
- Effectively put failures of first Adam under success victory of last Adam in my hustle
Amen!

God has surely given you a reason to.

Thanks for sharing. God bless.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
dinomcjohn:
Nice one Op. Everything becomes perfect when we give all to God. Truly, it's always all about Him!
Yes it is. Thanks.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2021
God is able!

Thanks @Lalasticlala.
Re: How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
You can also testify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.