Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo (16660 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos) / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Topencso: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is just too bad
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Sisterhot(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I like your environment. How can I get it?
...meet me here , as you ask me what u like

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100054453
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by mrdharkchild(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...meet me here , as you ask me what u like

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/111#100054453

grin grin grin grin grin grin
How about here.
What type of questions are asked in that thread, though?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by VirginSearcher(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
fasho01:
Sad

After reading such news, I always scroll back up to check the country to be sure its my der country as against war torn ones. I ask, how did things get this bad
By voting a senseless being like Buhari as president
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Grace001: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Triangles1:
First of all what is the solutions to all this menace happening around us, we the nairalander should come up with ideas not just to sit behind keyboard and send big big grammar for likes and share, we should start agitating now or never, we need ideas and advices.

Among us here, there are many Arewa, Oduduwa, Igbos and the middle belt, let's all come up with ideas.

Your input or ideas as a common man has no impact, but I’d like to see you try. Those that has the constitutional authority to make an impact has refused to do the right thing, do you think they don’t know the solution to all this problems, of course they do but those that run the affair of this country are wicked, heartless and brutal.

I can’t stress myself over a useless failed cursed irredeemable country

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by masui(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Triangles1:
First of all what is the solutions to all this menace happening around us, we the nairalander should come up with ideas not just to sit behind keyboard and send big big grammar for likes and share, we should start agitating now or never, we need ideas and advices.

Among us here, there are many Arewa, Oduduwa, Igbos and the middle belt, let's all come up with ideas.

undecided undecided
A Chinese proverb says. "If a fish wants to rotten, it starts from the head".
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Sisterhot(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrdharkchild:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
How about here.
What type of questions are asked in that thread, though?
... everything about life , be it here and the universe, be it here and afterlife , be it vosod or hellfire of Satan ( yahweh) cos I came out from same womb as Jesus 3billion years ago
Cos I am justice and freedom
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by fidel2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
na wah o..... naija don turn Iraq
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by franchasng: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Triangles1:

The most realistic solution is peaceful division of Nigeria into various regions comprising people of same or similar tribe and cultural heritage to encourage togetherness and empathy.

This will improve security of lives and properties as each new nation emerging from the defunct Nigeria will use their best practice and best hands to secure their land and borders from intruders and invaders.

Why the security situation is worst now is because the leadership of Nigeria's security is in the hands of a section of the country, mostly the Fulanis and their Hausa counterparts who share similar value with them and they seem to have a very wicked hidden agenda against the rest of Nigerians, and since they have an agenda, they look the other way as gunmen unleash mayhem on Nigerians.

Why can't Fulani herdsmen storm communities in small Benin Republic Why are they not doing same in Ghana, Gabon, Equotorial Gunnea, etc

Division of Nigeria will save lives and possibly revamp the dying Nigeria.

It won't stop people from migrating. If an Igbo man loves Northern Nigeria so much, after division he can apply for visa and go back there to live if they grant him visa and vice versa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by mrdharkchild(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
... everything about life , be it here and the universe, be it here and afterlife , be it vosod or hellfire of Satan ( yahweh) cos I came out from same womb as Jesus 3billion years ago
Cos I am justice and freedom

U really cracked up with this reply.
Well, let's give u a try
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by legendsilver(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
What I know is " treachery isn't wisdom
You be mumu
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by GABRIEL6036: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
chatinent:
Nigeria is a run zone. You can be killed at anytime. Mehn.
My brother, this country is ain't save.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Otasikwe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Triangles1:

good talk and God bless you bros my contribution is let us give support our securities agents fight by at least

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Sisterhot(f): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
mrdharkchild:

U really cracked up with this reply.
Well, let's give u a try
...what cracked u up? Do u think I am mad? because I add Jesus to it , his real name is here with me
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by SarkinYarki: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
I am sure it was a poultry that was attacked
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Donspicey: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm....

Southern be vigilant...
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Imsoblessed: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
I told my friends that the kidnapping of olufalaye waz a deep message ,but they said I was just hating buhari
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by mrdharkchild(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...what cracked u up? Do u think I am mad? because I add Jesus to it , his real name is here with me

No dear. Ur thread looks more like a fantasy land. Nothings real there. No offense
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by owendei(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
And the islamization agenda continues

be careful what you post on the internet before you find yourself in big shit.
There was no APC I'm 2001 please
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by rotadeco27: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
And one oba was talking about working to make one Nigeria great ! Since the situation has not gotten to him he won't know how it is . When you entrust the country to the hand of certificateless illiterate , what do u expect? Let's us break up and see if our territory won't be well secured from useless foreigners using the state security apparatus to perpetuate evil
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by oloyedewaris(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
And the islamization agenda continues
Grow up and stop all these imaginary stories in your head
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by calcal: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmm....These people need a proper response. This is war.

Some people still never believe that this is a WAR.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by thuxzwda1: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2021
PCG1:

Shey u go fit go church like this......as dey don break ur mouth
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by cardoctor(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Which kain country be dis?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Aketi2: 5:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Bandits will frustrate the agricultural sector in the SW while the bandits in the FGN ensure no food import through the SW borders. I remember the elders shouting about these things, but the Youths who do not know that there is something called "evil" could not understand. they called them "afenifebi".

I pray the security arrangements put together by Iba Gani Adams succeed.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by Emitrustgod(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2021
I love hausa i love igbo i love iyeroba but i hate nigeria. The idiots who create Nigeria hand it over to their follow idiots fulanis thinking that's the only way to keeps us slaves forever.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by maxell(f): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Aketi2:
Bandits will frustrate the agricultural sector in the SW while the bandits in the FGN ensure no food import through the SW borders. I remember the elders shouting about these things, but the Youths who do not know that there is something called "evil" could not understand. they called them "afenifebi".

I pray the security arrangements put together by Iba Gani Adams succeed.

The bandits are sponsored. Every region has its agricultural sector, but the SW sector
is persistently under attack.

Too much hate, envy and jealousy going on.

We shall overcome.

God bless Yorubaland.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo by EastisBae: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol, at this rate, I wonder how many people would remain in that state and the neighboring states.

With the situation on ground, I wonder between NE and SW which region is safer grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? / Nigeria Spends N4.62 Trillion On Security In 5 Years, Yet Widespread Insecurity / Nigerians Need Solutions Not The Cause Of Problems – saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.