Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (20881 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2021
blackpanda:

Yes and with it, the ambition of the entire south. Southern are book smart but street dumb!
So it is only Tinubu that can rescue the south?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Difrent:

Tinubu will beat tambuwal and kwakwaso hands down any day any time ......the only northerner that will give tinubu a hard time is Atiku but I think it will be foolish madness for PDP to present Atiku again

I actually think you should be more bothered with the chances of Tinubu even picking up the APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by 24SEVEN: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So Northerners are not killing Igbos in the south east abi?

Are Yoruba not killing the northerners allover the southwest, so why would northerners vote for their killers??

The South south is the best region in Nigeria. We deserve to produce the next president after Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Olatomiwami(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
So his presidential ambition is dead on arrival .

Y don't u face your darling PDP and Wike, I beg don't commit suicide over Tinubu,stop derailing.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by OyinO: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2021
WonderManly:

Na 2023 go judge now. We don't need to rush!
Because I've not seen any political party that can take over these two parties right now "presently". I think!

You're right. Nigerians have always chosen their own doom and undoing with their own hands. A people that pay electric bills without Power supply are happy Zombies that can choose between two evil parties.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by seunmsg(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Never knew Wike is this foolish. Another southerner rooting for another 8 years of incompetent northern rule is a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Bluntemperor: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass

Yinmu!
In your dream abi!
Tell us how 16 years of PDP benefited Nigerians and how the project like Nepa faired.
We should be asking for a better Nigerians,not that those who were sharing $/Dollar at a Party Convention is the best for Nigerians.Wike knows what he is after.All of them- APC and PDP have elapsed! We need a new Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by na2016: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Greatest100:
All quest for power. Just because of vice presidential ambition, he want to sell his birthright just for a morsel of porridge. Posterity will judge you all.

Which birthday right? Is it the same one that APC is trying to bring a former president to contest so that they give you just 4 years? Or you think that if PDP files Atiku, that the north will vote for APC? In as much as we have peace, interesting times are ahead of us.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
I have no idea you have the ability to read mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by 24SEVEN: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

Is a waste of time exchanging words with some of you on Nairaland. With the way you reason, you can't be more than 18 years old.

Well, 2023 is not far away. Bye bye.

Did Yoruba not kill northerners. simple question and you are employing evasive tactics.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Coolgent(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
My prayer if for Tinubu to clinch the ticket.
So that we can retaliate
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Coolgent:

My prayer if for Tinubu to clinch the ticket.
So that we can retaliate
Lol
Keep praying

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Tvoice: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which North are you talking about?

He is talking abt the North Atlantic ocean , mumu full dis nairaland well well na, abi u no know ?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by toprealman: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2021
The self proclaimed corrupt governor always looking for ways to declare hatred for the Igbos.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by omokab: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I want you to commit yourself to the statement you make by guarantee all Nigeria that Tinubu will never be supported by the northerners.make a promise to commit suicide if Tinubu later won the election then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by BREYZ: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-if-zoning-presidency-to-north-will-make-pdp-win-i-support-it-wike/

President - Aminu Tambuwal
Vice President - Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by kalu61(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why not just say if northern cabals in PDP will make me VP candidate in 2023, i support it
Q.E.D
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Tenshades(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2021
seunmsg:
Never knew Wike is this foolish. Another southerner rooting for another 8 years of incompetent northern rule is a fool.

That man just wakes up daily to spew trash with his piggy voice just to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Codes151(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Self centered greedy noise maker.

See the tout that insulted Akpabio.

Greedy pig.

You support zoning to north disregarding equality just to canvass n win?
Ever tot of introducing intelligent southerner to try and pick up the pieces? While maintaining equality,.,,
No. The toad voice is just after himself.
Greed will kill you. You think it's by building small flyovers within already made roads and castings.
Idiot.
Wike is a greedy and self centered person
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by ceaser: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Nigerians especially Biafrans, una dey hear o. Before una start to dey support Wike upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Biggers82(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2021
We have so many selfish Governors in Nigeria Why ?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by edoairways: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass
Don't say what you don't know. PDP and APC are birds of the same feather
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by edoairways: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2021
ceaser:
Nigerians especially Biafrans, una dey hear o. Before una start to dey support Wike upandan.
Wike said "if". It is a conditional statement
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by slivertongue: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
For those blaming Umahi for defecting, have you seen it now?

he understands the game. the south was scam
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by abfemi163: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2021
limeta:
see southerners rooting for another fulani president in the name of party politics
mad people everywhere

Asin southerners are so naive,dont put a Northerner on seat,they would continue British power
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by edoairways: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Yinmu!
In your dream abi!
Tell us how 16 years of PDP benefited Nigerians and how the project like Nepa faired.
We should be asking for a better Nigerians,not that those who were sharing $/Dollar at a Party Convention is the best for Nigerians.Wike knows what he is after.All of them- APC and PDP have elapsed! We need a new Nigeria!
The internet you are using is as result of pdp's policy. Some of the bank policies you enjoy today is from PDP
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Wike talks like a woman! He should learn from people like vlamdir Putin and Angela Merkel this are people that spend less time talking and more time doing things for citizens
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by babatee90(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria
even we don’t want him to be...he should go and die for we care...anyone that will move the country forward is welcome irrespective of his/her tribe
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by abfemi163: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2021
See Irony of Life,the Northerner cant support other pple,but only themselves,since the inception of presidency in Nigeria,a Northerner has always had a say,either behind or upfront......Southerners learn,learn,learn
Dont put a Northerner on seat,he wont allow restructuring
Nigeria would work better as regional Nigeria
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.
The same lagoon some people crossed to get to the refugee camp in Cotonou. It's okay.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Doctortyre: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Fayemi Receives Hero’s Welcome In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.