Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (20872 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by OfoIgbo: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.

The last Yoruba oba to make such a statement, his staff of office is still on eBay, and people are bidding for it grin grin grin
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Bam247: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Your reasoning faculty is licking....was it zone to south or east in 2019......why can't you win then....as weak as wike
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Ikinternational: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
OneTemplate:

Where was Tinubu mentioned by Wike in his talk?
The malevolent obsession of you Igbos with Tinubu is creepy and worrying.

How many igbos have ever stopped you to discuss Tinubu in real life? How many igbos have you heard discussing Tinubu as a passerby?

It's simply amazing the power you people assign statements made on nairaland by anonymous people.

I'm starting to think some of you believe nairaland is akin to Congress. Online reps...
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Tareq1105: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Tambuwal decieving Wike steadily... No wonder he donated 500 million to Sokoto caliphate

The original Fulani Slave

While Ameachi his mate and fellow ikwere is fighting like a man for Presidency, Wike is begging to be Vice like a sissy

Give a Fulani man another 8 years and watch him conquer the whole of Southern Nigeria, placing his fellow Fulanis to head all Agency, Miyetti Allah would become Kings in all southern villages, Aso Rock would turn to seat of Fulani caliphate

It's obvious that Wike is MAD. Even with all these fulanisation agenda he still wants them to continue?

If he thinks any Party in Nigeria today will ever make the mistake of picking him as Vice President, he's joking.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by gawu1: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
So his presidential ambition is dead on arrival .
After the election your types will quickly label it rigged election.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
One thing I can guarantee anyone who cares to listen is that The North will never ever support Tinubu
So his presidential ambition is dead on arrival .

You are a fool and a very foolish person. What has Tinubu Presidency got to do with Ikwerre Slavery. Wike's Rivers State has lost two Army Colonels and a Major in the last two years to Boko Haram, he went to Sokoto to donate 500 million out of the 13% derivatives on oil proceed from Rivers State. Has Sokoto ever lost two Colonels in The last two years ? The 13% derivation was 5%, the battle for the increment to 13% and abolition of onshore / offshore oil dichotomy was mainly fought by the Yorubas under OBJ. If it were to be under Hausa / Fulani Presidency, that can never be possible, even a South South Presidency can never have the gut to implement it.

To the North, everything is about political power because they don't have anything to offer . If Wike is so blind, coming events would open his eyes. The South is brainstorming on how to come out of Colonial Slavery of the North, he is talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Moodle: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-if-zoning-presidency-to-north-will-make-pdp-win-i-support-it-wike/

Wike has killed any Igbo ambition with this.

He knows if it were to be zoned to south, the Igbos have good claim to it
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by pquaver(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass

Yes and vote for the Fulani you formed Esn for to rule us and continue the fulanization and killings. Do you see is now clear that herdsmen killing is now and the Fulani stigmatisation is pdp politics. It is d dubai strategy
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Juganot: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
Someone should tell Ezenwo that PDP can't win in 2023 whether Northerner or Igbo or GEJ.
The seat is for South West under APC. Anyone who doesn't like it can use the lagoon as exit.
keep dreaming.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by 49cents(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians would vote for PDP enmass

if they do then they are fools in need of greater hardhsip
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
I know that people from the southwest will rant about Wike’s comments, forgetting that this was what they did in 2015 and 2019 just to get VP position that hasn’t profited them in any way. South west has had a fair share of the presidency(8 years under Obasanjo). They’ve also had another 8 years as VP, yet u want other regions to support you again for the presidency again. It’s really hypocritical when Yorubas use the term ‘power hungry’ to describe the Fulanis. If the SW can’t support a candidate from the SS or SE, then the North should have the presidency. Anybody from SS or SE that supports a presidential candidate from the SW in 2023 is a BIG FOOL.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by TruthinAction: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wike is a selfish politicians. So, he is not tired of the killings. Just because he wants to be vice president, he will support northern presidency. How long do we want to be slaves? Your evil ambition will not see the light of the day in Jesus name.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by bnsheikh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
we already know d plan. you want the vice president ticket. anyway, so far Tambuwal is chosen, u have my support.
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by salam8528: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Tambuwal decieving Wike steadily... No wonder he donated 500 million to Sokoto caliphate

While Ameachi his mate and fellow ikwere is fighting like a man for Presidency, Wike is begging to be Vice like a sissy

Give a Fulani man another 8 years and watch him conquer the whole of Southern Nigeria, placing his fellow Fulanis to head all Agency, Miyetti Allah would become Kings in all southern villages, Aso Rock would turn to seat of Fulani caliphate

How is that possible in this 21st century? Are the Southerners that cowards to allow that happen?
Re: Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It by showafrica(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Those two are efulefus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / South-West Governors Absent At Meeting With Odigie-Oyegun / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.