Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? (7134 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Be honest yes or no?

I think guys should marry the girl if they impregnate her because it takes two to tango, you get me. If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be pregnant in the 1st place. But the again,why marry her if she didn't get pregnant for the sake of having your child?

Guys what is your opinion on this?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
A repeat.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by BABE3: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
OP Sweetie, did you impregnate a girl?   embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
BABE!:

OP Sweetie, did you impregnate a girl?   embarassed embarassed

LOOOOOL, that had crack me up! Hell to the motherf-u-c-k-i-n-g yams no. I don't go around, impregnating women, that's just not me. grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by BABE3: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Cool! ok! I believe you! smiley
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
Maybe maybe not
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Cool! ok! I believe you! smiley

I always use condom when s-e-x-ing biatches. So calm down & contribute if you can, from a male's perspective.

dayokanu:

Maybe maybe not
Could you elaborate your answer?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
if I were a guy nope well it depends on the situation anyway
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by BABE3: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Advo, No, I would not. I would marry her coz I love her, not coz she's pregnant. grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
What does marrying the gal has to do with "it takes 2 to tango"? NADA!!!!

Just because 2 stoopid people made the mistake of having unprotected sex shouldn't be a reason to force them into making a second one by getting married.

People should only get married because they KNOW that the person in front of them is THE ONE and that they can't live without them.
Any other BS reason is NOT worthy.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Ethiodime: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
If ur man enough to run up inside her p'ussy
then u shud be man enough to look out for ur baby

Cuz u men love comin back when ur child
is like 15 or 16 and Daddy aint needed then if
u wasn't there from day One
And watch ur kid say DADDY to a next man.

So, Don't do Sex b4 marriage
if u can't handle the heat

angry sad angry sad angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^marrying the gal has absolutely nothing to do with being man enough to take care of your kids BECAUSE you can do that without marrying her. Get your facts right!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ethiodime:

If your man enough to run up inside her p'ussy
then u shud be man enough to look out for your baby

Cuz u men love comin back when your child
And watch your kid say DADDY to a next man.

^^ Nobody is telling the guy not to take responsibility for the child but force him to marry her NO.

@Advocator, i would only marry a girl if I feel comfortable and I think we can stick for the longest not just because she got preggers. i would take responsibility for the child but not marry her
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ethiodime:

Ever heard of the famous line, "Hit N' Run'' ?
grin

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
What does marrying the gal has to do with "it takes 2 to tango"? NADA!!!!

Just because 2 stoopid people made the mistake of having unprotected sex shouldn't be a reason to force them into making a second one by getting married.

People should only get married because they KNOW that the person in front of them is THE ONE and that they can't live without them.
Any other BS reason is NOT worthy.

Good point! OK will you at least take care of the kid?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ethiodime:

On a serious note, (I believe) the pill is 100% effective, the reliability of condoms is 98%. If you're doing it before marriage, there's no excuse for getting pregnant. And a man ain't gonna marry you, beside how would he know it's his LOL. J/Ks cheesy

P.S use protection people, if you're that horn*y. grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Have you been using protection with BABE!? cool cool
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
Yeah I would take care of the child but, as for the mother, that's a different story!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by BABE3: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Nobody is telling the guy not to take responsibility for the child but force him to marry her NO.

@Advocator, i would only marry a girl if I feel comfortable and I think we can stick for the longest not just because she got preggers. i would take responsibility for the child but not marry her

LMAO, I seriously hope that was a typo.

Sorry for derailing Advo.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by HighChief4(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
Having my baby does not mean am marrying her, she can have the baby and I will take full responsibility of my child, but will not marry her. Punto
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Advocator: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Have you been using protection with BABE!?  cool cool
Yea, except when have she's giving me blow jobs. grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by coded777: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
By rite, by law, by everything you should marry a girl you 'knowingly' impregnate. Period.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
What are baby mamas for?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ coded
Only a person who planned for a baby will KNOWINGLY get pregnant. All the rest are "accidents"/ignorance or sheer stoopidity.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2011
Hmm your post re making sense lately.
@Topic if we had marriage plans before the pregnancy cool why not but if not hell to d no. She can give birth to the baby and I will take 101% responsibility. No woman can jingle me to marriage with prego.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nyerhovwo1(m): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2011
it was becos u loved her dat is why u even did it raw. so be nice and marry her if the finance and everything is in place. becos its bad for a child 2 grow in a divided home.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Brite02(m): 3:38am On Apr 15, 2011
But, when you drop your semen in her, what think ya ?? Eemm she's carrying my unborn child though it's not compulsory to marry her. . .in the present situation i'l definitely do just that cool
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by coded777: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Mrbrown,
we on same page.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by Nekai(f): 5:15am On Apr 15, 2011
If the girl isn't marriage material, how can you be sure the baby is even yours? And if the baby is yours, imagine sharing custody with a worthless woman who would have random worthless men strolling in and out of your child's life.

Bottom line: Be selective with those you lay down with.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by InkedNerd(f): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2011
@OP: If I was a guy and the girl I'm with gets pregnant, whether or not I would marry her would depend of the dynamics of the relationship. You saying it take to to tango makes no sense and had absolutism no baring in this topic. Lemme ask you something now when you marry his person all for the sake of this perhaps unexpected pregnancy and you and that person don't like each other--let's take this even further, suppose you hate each other, then what?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by ektbear: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2011
Really depends on the circumstances. If it was a longterm GF who you knock up, then sure, probably. But if it was just a hookup, no way. Deal with child support, I guess undecided
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by sexylogan(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2011
if i don't love her i wont marry her just becuz she's pregnant for me.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Girl If You Made Her Pregnant? by toptop: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2011
But why should a girl allow her self to be inpregnated? We are in a newage,

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! / With All Sincerity, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of When With A Lady ? / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.