Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

She Never Ever Demand ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Ever Demand ! (3915 Views)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gents & Ladies,
How do you classify a girl who never demands NOTHING from her boyfriend, say materials or money, not even recharge cards. Could this kind of girl be for real? I mean does this translate to real love or have i misconstrued her concept?

I just cant yet figure out what category she belongs.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by dbigrod(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2011
That is d way it should be. Babes are not supposed to demand for anything frm their bf. U should give her out of your own freewill.

1 Like

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by ayomide202(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2011
Im like dat too, never demanding not even from my mum when i was younger. My concept is if i deserve it then i get it and appreciate i dont need to ask. I only demand from God

2 Likes

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Dyt(f): 4:02am On Apr 15, 2011
She prolly got gd hm trainin bt hey
doesnt mean she dont want em
she jst tryin caution er demands
u 2 bro no b stingy
give er
she expects all of em frm u even if wen u give she s lyk,awwwww
she wants em all trust me

1 Like

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Dyt(f): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2011
Btw
who doesnt know ow form gd gal?
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 15, 2011
I have dated 2 babes who never demand nothing from me tho @ a time I didn't like the idea anymore.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by iice(f): 4:56am On Apr 15, 2011
No category. Doesn't mean real love or no love. If you're happy with her and she's happy with you, that is what matters.

1 Like

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Pweety4me(f): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2011
iice:

No category. Doesn't mean real love or no love. If you're happy with her and she's happy with you, that is what matters.
Yep

@Poster wake up! all girls are not 'cash-hunters' undecided if she has her own y would she demand anything from you?or does she look 2 yu like she is in NEED of your expenses?just listen to iicee being happy with eachother is what matters, u guys need to learn to stop labelling people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by freecocoa(f): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2011
I thought guys only complain of demanding girls,never knew not demanding is also a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by desertboom(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2011
This girl must be real and enlighten. Out of every 100 Nigeran girls you can only find 2 of this type of girls described by the poster that's why is as if all Nigerian girls are 'money hunters'
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Godmother(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2011
^ I tire o. U just cant please pple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by MMM2(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2011
shy type
or
may be she has it all
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Freecoco
Trust 9ja, the equation is usually never balanced. There's always an x-factor Lol.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
d bigrod:

That is d way it should be. Babes are not supposed to demand for anything frm their bf. U should give her out of your own freewill.

Exactly!

Dyt:

She prolly got good home training bt hey
doesnt mean she dont want em
she jst tryin caution er demands
u 2 bro no b stingy

iice:

Pweety4me:

Yep

@Poster wake up! all girls are not 'cash-hunters' undecided if she has her own y would she demand anything from you?or does she look 2 yu like she is in NEED of your expenses?just listen to iicee being happy with eachother is what matters, u guys need to learn to stop labelling people.

desertboom:

This girl must be real and enlighten. Out of every 100 Nigeran girls you can only find 2 of this type of girls described by the poster that's why is as if all Nigerian girls are 'money hunters'

Nice one @all. You guys didn't gett the hint, my take is from another perspective. i'm beginning to be worried that she never asks nothing from me, not a even a dime.
What if she only pretends to be a good gal who doesn't makes demands but yet makes demands from other guys who are ready to offer her anything peradventure take her to bed . .
couldn't being nice just another modern way of Cheating on your B/F ?
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by rully2: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
coded777:

Exactly!

Nice one @all. You guys didn't gett the hint, my take is from another perspective. i'm beginning to be worried that she never asks nothing from me, not a even a dime.
What if she only pretends to be a good gal who doesn't makes demands but yet makes demands from other guys who are ready to offer her anything peradventure take her to bed . .

Really, and u r complaining abou this??, most guys will sing there head out!, ok seriously, i dont think there is anything wrong with dat. How long have u both been dating, she's probably still waiting to get really used to u b4 she starts asking, also she may not be trained to make demands from guys (which is a good thing).

I personally am not used to making demands from guy except its highly neccessary, u on the other hand could choose to give her, she does'nt have to ask for something, take her on outings and buy her suffs u think she mite love to have.

Talking about pretence, what kind of girl is she?, the flashy type or the lay low type, if she is the latter, then u probably have nothing to worry about, just give her sometime. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by iice(f): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
coded777:

Does she have things you know she can't get by herself or from her parents?
Is she being sneaky around you? Does she have close physical relationship with other guys?
What is her reaction when you give her things? Does she comment alot of stuff she likes but can't afford. Is she a simple person?
Na wah, leap from 1 to 5 just because she doesn't 'demand' from you.

Me i have never demanded and i don't accept anything, unless na food grin used to drive my Exes mad. . .whatever! . Just my nature. What i want, i get it for myself. If i can't afford it, i make do without. I didn't die when i didn't have it and i won't die if i don't get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by andy1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
iice:

Is she being sneaky around you? Does she have close physical relationship with other guys?
What is her reaction when you give her things? Does she comment alot of stuff she likes but can't afford. Is she a simple person?

Me i have never demanded and i don't accept anything, unless na food grin used to drive my Exes mad. . .whatever! . Just my nature. What i want, i get it for myself. If i can't afford it, i make do without. I didn't die when i didn't have it and i won't die if i don't get it.

wow!! Miss if dis is rili ho u are. Then ur rili a symbol of an independent woman, if i had met a woman lyke ya i prolly wld be married by now, all d 1nes i have met r either money mongers or they got attitude,
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by endmoll(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
Better be aware that women are like green snake in green grass. I have never seen a Nigerian lady that does not demanding regardless of her status. They take it to be their birth right that a man should always provide for them,some of them who have good jobs or good monthly pay checks are not excluded. Forget about most of them who come out to say they are independent and never asked from there manthey are all lie rs and not truthful to them selves.
I get amazed most time when i see most of them brandishing out BB phones from there pockets, i ask my self how much does most of them earn in a month to be able to afford such exotic material.I am not against any body having any good thing if you can afford it.
Its not a crime to seek for assistance from your boy friend or your girl friend in time of need but it should not be reason for being together because some body has to bail the cat therefor milking the cow to death.
I guess it is a cultural attitude that has to be changed period.

1 Like

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by endmoll(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
iice:

Any evidence to prove that the above statement is true and nothing but the truth? grin
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by iice(f): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
endmoll:

Any evidence to prove that the above statement is true and nothing but the truth? grin
Doesn't matter if you believe or not.  Like everything else. . . i don talk my own and move on

andy1:

wow!! Miss if dis is rili ho u are. Then your rili a symbol of an independent woman, if i had met a woman lyke ya i prolly wld be married by now, all d 1nes i have met r either money mongers or they got attitude,
Just because i don't chase money doesn't mean i don't have my issues.  You may prolly think the money chasing one is even better. grin
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
This thread is really getting interesting. I see it clearly now and to me Ladies fall under more than three categories when it comes to demanding material things from their bf.

Some don't demand at all if their mums spoil them with more than enough, (It does not mean that, they won't demand if the story was different)
Some will demand to know if you are the caring type
Some will demand from their bf just see how generous he can be, so as to increase the rate of their exploits (These ones call us mugus)
Some will spoil you instead with riches from sugar daddies just to secure your love and keep you under their armpits.
Some, don't know anything different than to demand your last buck.
Some, truly do care and will never demand a dime, you'll know this kind when she's willing to soak G4 with you, and with smiles on her face.
Some don't just know how to demand and will never demand, but will leave you, when they realize that you are stingy.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by bobeefc(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
She doesnt demand cuz she assumes u as a man shld know wat to do. If u really love her show her in ur attitude,appreciate her by buying her gifts,doesnt have to be expensive. Stop suspecting d poor girl of cheating cuz she didnt demand from u. She's probably thinking d same thing "this guy doesnt give me anytin.mayb there's anoda girl he's giving it to" How long have u been together
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Wislet(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
@OP, U know your girl more than we do. U should know her family, how financially stable she is or otherwise. Get to know her more, then you can be able to answer your own questions. . . Some ladies are independent, others are not. Some, because of their background, almost always seem to be demanding. I personally DO NOT ask anything from a guy. And i don't want any. Keep ur money, i have mine. If any strange person sends me anything,especially in the form of airtime, i send such back. Don't have the mentality that EVERY LADY is looking for something, otherwise u're continually going to feel insecure.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by 2blunt: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
if she start asking now dont come and complain, thank God i don mark ur name- coded 404

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
rully2:

Really, and u r complaining abou this??, most guys will sing there head out!, ok seriously, i dont think there is anything wrong with dat. How long have u both been dating, she's probably still waiting to get really used to u b4 she starts asking, also she may not be trained to make demands from guys (which is a good thing).

I personally am not used to making demands from guy except its highly neccessary, u on the other hand could choose to give her, she does'nt have to ask for something, take her on outings and buy her suffs u think she mite love to have.

Talking about pretence, what kind of girl is she?, the flashy type or the lay low type, if she is the latter, then u probably have nothing to worry about, just give her sometime.  smiley

Rully,
does one really know when a r/ship starts? if u mean how long it is i have met her, its nearly 5score months now that i met her. as to when we started dating officially, i can't tell,  undecided  cheesy

I dont get what your mean by flashy or lay low gal. what type of girl she is, i guez every gal wana look good and attractive, she's the moderate kind. . who likes to look good at all times., even when she's asleep she's made sure she's good looking.

iice:

Is she being sneaky around you?  Does she have close physical relationship with other guys?  
What is her reaction when you give her things?  Does she comment alot of stuff she likes but can't afford.  Is she a simple person?  

Me i have never demanded and i don't accept anything, unless na food grin used to drive my Exes mad. . .whatever! .  Just my nature.  What i want, i get it for myself.  If i can't afford it, i make do without.  I didn't die when i didn't have it and i won't die if i don't get it.

iice,
except for her hair do which i think she couldn't have been consistent with just by 'herself'.
she's not been sneaky, NO. but she does have close relationship with other guys, infact she's got more of guys as her friends than ladies, though she claims its nothing, just her normal way of making friends, that i'm also trying to get used to coss its not funny when ur gal got more of male friends, lol, it helps in keeping me on my toes too, someway.
Sometimes when i try to give her stuff, she grudgingly collects and sometimes turns it down, but when i insist she takes it, then she would.

generaly she 's a simple person iice. ur contributions so far is being candid, pomp & plane.  cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
endmoll:

Better be aware that women are like green snake in green grass. I have never seen a Nigerian lady that does not demanding regardless of her status. They take it to be their birth right that a man should always provide for them,some of them who have good jobs or good monthly pay checks are not excluded. Forget about most of them who come out to say they are independent and never asked from there manthey are all lie rs and not truthful to them selves.
I get amazed most time when i see most of them brandishing out BB phones from there pockets, i ask my self how much does most of them earn in a month to be able to afford such exotic material.I am not against any body having any good thing if you can afford it.
Its not a crime to seek for assistance from your boy friend or your girl friend in time of need but it should not be reason for being together because some body has to bail the cat therefor milking the cow to death.
I guess it is a cultural attitude that has to be changed period.

Thanks for the tips. wink

blogexpert:

This thread is really getting interesting. I see it clearly now and to me Ladies fall under more than three categories when it comes to demanding material things from their bf.

Some don't demand at all if their mums spoil them with more than enough, (It does not mean that, they won't demand if the story was different)
Some will demand to know if you are the caring type
Some will demand from their bf just see how generous he can be, so as to increase the rate of their exploits (These ones call us mugus)
Some will spoil you instead with riches from sugar daddies just to secure your love and keep you under their armpits.
Some, don't know anything different than to demand your last buck.
[size=14pt]Some, truly do care and will never demand a dime, you'll know this kind when she's willing to soak G4 with you, and with smiles on her face.
Some don't just know how to demand and will never demand, but will leave you, when they realize that you are stingy.
[/size]

Blogexpert,
are u a relationship counselor ?   grin grin cool

bobeefc:

She doesnt demand cuz she assumes u as a man shld know wat to do. If u really love her show her in your attitude,appreciate her by buying her gifts,doesnt have to be expensive. Stop suspecting d poor girl of cheating cuz she didnt demand from u. She's probably thinking d same thing "this guy doesnt give me anytin.mayb there's anoda girl he's giving it to" How long have u been together

There many other ways to proof to gal that u really love her aside buying her gift stuff.
Your second statement got me thinking** though its not like am suspecting her anyway,
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by coded777: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, U know your girl more than we do. U should know her family, how financially stable she is or otherwise. Get to know her more, then you can be able to answer your own questions. . . Some ladies are independent, others are not. Some, because of their background, almost always seem to be demanding. I personally DO NOT ask anything from a guy. And i don't want any. Keep your money, i have mine. If any strange person sends me anything,especially in the form of airtime, i send such back. Don't have the mentality that EVERY LADY is looking for something, otherwise u're continually going to feel insecure.

Thanks babe.

Why is it that No gal wanna admit that she's demanding ?? or is it something to be shy of saying,? just wondering, everyone claims not be demanding, when the reverse might actually be the case, LOL grin grin cheesy wink
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Ask4delaw(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Just lyk my girlfriend,she neva demand frm me,in d b'ning i got confused nd later got used to it. But last wik,somtin apend btw us dat realy scared me.we both had sex,durin d 2nd round,midway,she pushed me away dat she is no more intrested again.she dressed up nd d'ded 2 leave.on our way to d b'stop i askd her y she b'havd lyk dat.she told me i quote "if u know d kind of person i am,u wil neva get close to me again,u wil stay farrrr away 4rm me.but u wil neva knw except i say it nd decided not 2 c u again" dis statement realy scared me nd i av decided nt to c her again.eva since d b'ning of our r'ship,i av knwn her to av som funy behaviour which i cant comprehend.
Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Wislet(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
coded777:

Thanks babe.

Why is it that No gal wanna admit that she's demanding ?? or is it something to be shy of saying,? just wondering, everyone claims not be demanding, when the reverse might actually be the case, LOL grin grin cheesy wink

My bro, i got no reason to blow any trumpet to people dat i don't know. I almost neva disturb my own parents, not to talk of a 'stranger'. Dat is just me, i prefer my own money. Guess i got dat streak from my dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Natasha2(f): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm when a girl is demanding problem when she's not demanding problem can we humans ever get satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by deniyor: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
That's how it should be. That is an independent lady, not a gold digger.

She lets you know she doesnt need your money or your bs. So straighten up and prove you can contribute meaningfully toher life other than your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Never Ever Demand ! by Beync(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
I dont like to beg dats why i have to work so i can takecare of needs
As a bf, u earn much respect frm me when u give withou being asked
Hmmm! when i dont ask and u dont give a dime like someone said,
I'l realise ur r stingy and leave ur stingy bein alone
Cos a responsible man knows when to give
He knows when i need wat
And he wholesomely provides for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / Best Way To Stop Men & Women From Cheating Revealed ( Photos ) / Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.