Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

No Sex Until We Are Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Until We Are Married (3386 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Until We Are Married by OMOJOHN001: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Guy's how do you handle this type of Girls in a relationship,

Now let me gist you Guy's small, Don't even call me simp cuz I have overcome as many as possible ladies that came with this yeye scope before.

I stated dating this babe about three weeks ago now, I love her so much to an extent that I have plan to marry her if she is a serious type.

when she accept to date me, I asked her if she has any BF she said (yes)though their relationship is not more than two months and Nothing like sex has happened between them. She said.

I said no pro, Just three days into the relationship I asked her to Choose between me and that guy, that I can't be dating one girl with another dude. To my surprise this babe choose me, Now two days ago she came to my side telling me she has broke up with that dude and she even delete and block the guy number on WhatsApp in my presence.

Just for this babe to come up with an excuse of No Sex yet today. I was just there laughing and Told her no one does a relationship without sex in this Generation but this babe said she can't have sex yet oooo.

Now guy's before one werey go mumu me and act smart.
How do I handle this babe, to avoid her seeing me as someone that's after sex, and from the Romance we had I notice she is a virgin, but not sure sha.

Cuz I gat to chop her before she can collect shi shi from me, I hate story that touches the heart.
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by matrix199(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
May event unfold quick enough for her to realise you're not worthy of her, and dump you quick.

From your write up, it's quite obvious you're completely immature.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by slan87(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
The word "werey" really shows how much you love her, I don't think you love the said lady. You sound as if you want your share

12 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Liposure: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Its either you play along till she gives up the cookie or you move on. No sex arrangement is not by force unless you cherish her pussy that much.
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Xenry: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Let her be, you guys are overrating sex a lot. sad

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by chatinent: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
I won't mince words.

1. What is the shit about sex sex sex trending! Why glorifying it! You guys make them feel that that's the only thing men were created for.

Whatever happened to being humane!

2. If you said you wanted to marry her, then marry her and have sex forever! Why being a cowardly man!

There's more to sex oga.

That urge only dies after few minutes of commencement!

You are also going to dump her for another!

Even if you can't respect yourself, respect the fact I share the same gender with you.

You are not welcome.

Have a nice century!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some kids just can't control their sexual urges. I don't know what you gon gain after having sex with her. Focus on you not sex.

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by stanliwiser: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Now let me gist you Guy's small, Don't even call me simp cuz I have overcome as many as possible ladies that came with this yeye scope before.

I stated dating this babe about three weeks ago now, I love her so much to an extent that I have plan to marry her if she is a serious type.

when she accept to date me, I asked her if she has any BF she said (yes)though their relationship is not more than two months and Nothing like sex has happened between them. She said.

I said no pro, Just three days into the relationship I asked her to Choose between me and that guy, that I can't be dating one girl with another dude. To my surprise this babe choose me, Now two days ago she came to my side telling me she has broke up with that dude and she even delete and block the guy number on WhatsApp in my presence.

Just for this babe to come up with an excuse of No Sex yet today. I was just there laughing and Told her no one does a relationship without sex in this Generation but this babe said she can't have sex yet oooo.

How do I handle this babe, to avoid her seeing me as someone that's after sex, and from the Romance we had I notice she is a virgin, but not sure sha.

Cuz I gat to chop her before she can collect shi shi from me, I hate story that touches the heart.

stop trying to hard to prove you’re a redpill or what’s up guy. Omo bully in Nairaland has gotten everyone here o

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
She shit-tested you and you failed.

You want her to see you as someone that is not after sex, but you went on giving explanation after her rejection.

In my opinion, your babe is holding the cards. First, you were surprised she chose you. She probably knew you'd be surprised.

Next, she shows you what seems to be a worthless proof of cutting things off with the other guy. Who says she can't call the other guy or send him a mail or SMS.

And last, you have revealed your desire for sex and it backfired. She also knows you'd do all you can to enter her thighs.

I'd advise you review the relationship and don't let her vagina control you. You're not in the right frame for marriage going by this post - not judging, i am also not in a frame for marriage at the moment.

Really don't want you having regrets or doing something irrational. And at worse, find out you were her 'backup' guy.

OMOJOHN001:

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by JOACHINpedro: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2021
You don't want her to feel you're after the cunt but you know you're after the cunt.
So after breaking the hymen you dish her and start "No-virgin-girl-dy-9ja-again" blabbering.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
you don't love her oga, you're just horn.y
respect her decision please

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Made619(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2021
You want your relationship to Hoover around sex. what then happens when the sex and the excitement fades away? and you want to get married... You need to wise up man, relationship/marriage isn't all about sex.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by bigpicture001: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
@ OP virgin or not..don't accept that bullshit condition.....

Girls are find of that..sh wants all the care and attention that com's with dating but can't sacrifice ur pricest asset...

Sh will later dump you for one flimsy excuse as they usually do and jump to the next bigger guy that will b screwing her daily..na u e go pain pass.....

If sh is not ready for dating let her go and rest

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by coming2america: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

You started 3weeks ago and you cant do without her? Are you for real? If she says no sex, drop her like a hot potato. If she wants to continue. She will come back to give u the sex so you guys can continue. If she doesnt, you hv lost nuthin
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by AishaYesufu: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
OMOJOHN001:

[/s]
Oga, your "girl" is still with her real boyfriend, who she freely gives her puna. She said no sex to YOU either because she doesnt fancy sex with you or she doesnt want to cheat (sexually) on her boyfriend (which is not you). It's even funny that you "assumed" that she is a virgin by just romance, you are controlled by your emotions guy. Sadly, you have made yourself believe you are smart but if only you know your level of simping...
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by pretydiva(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2021
It's obvious you are after the pussy. Virgins these days are going extinct, and here you are trying to deflower her cos of your selfish reason. May thunder fire that your tiny prick

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

I'm concerned about the bolded. In just 3 weeks? You love her so much or you just wanna fvck her so much? LOVE or LUST?

In situations like this I always believe in the mirror effect. Call one early morning, very early, and tell her that you've had a moment, and it occurred to you that she is correct. No sex. You agree with her, no sex for now. Tell her that infact you feel so much relief since you came to that conclusion. Nor spend shi shi for am, but be very available emotionally and for chats. Observe how she reacts and for how long it lasts.
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Fremantle: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
First of all let me observe a minute silence for that dude she broke his heart.

*A minute Silence*.....

Probably oga was managing the situation trying to see how he also can strategize on how to by-pass the No S3x rule, u just came from no where with "Choose btw me and him"

Well it's obvious u're not in love u're just after the cookie from ur last statement.

This is my decree: that u may not see that cookie at all if not for anything but for the fact u didn't allow the other dude finish wat he started. And that dis babe will frustrate u till u'll leave by urself.
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Reex12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
CHOSE HER YOU OVER HER BOYFRIEND

NO SEX TILL MARRAIGE

brethren should we tell him?
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by pek(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

You are a journalist and you write like this?
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Kebbiprince: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
pretydiva:
It's obvious you are after the pussy. Virgins these days are going extinct, and here you are trying to deflower her cos of your selfish reason. May thunder fire that your tiny prick
More oil to your lagos Ibadan express way pvssy grin grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by padi94(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Guy be a simp for once and let her win

Or go through her phone, chat history and closest girlfriend to confirm her virgin story.

Simp....le
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
@OMOJOHN001

What's wrong with you this man?

It's obvious you are after the kitten, haba!!!

You don't know what you want in a woman or you don't know what you want for marriage.

When you do this childishness will leave and you will be circumspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Draught: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2021

Patience is key here... Communication from you towards her also has to be on an Alien level and consistent...

But since you just want to chop..i have to stop here cos I don't think you can ever attain the Alien Level for you to bring this ish over here..

You wanna ask the what the Alien Level is?.. You just Bart Simpsoned yourself...

P is just P... Jack off or enter Allen ave in Lagos or lagos street in Garki 2.. Then you will look at her indifferently...

But if she don charm you wella with her physical looks.. Then be a supporting actor in her Nollywood and when she wan enter gate man mode.. Be ready to make sure she keep thinking about you even when she be with Oga at the top..

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by OMOJOHN001: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
pek:
You are a journalist and you write like this?

You are free to Proofread and Edit.

since you are editor in chief for news room department.

TUEEEEH ON YOUR FACE.

I gat no time writing or editing any shit I wanna drop here, cuz I gat enough work to do.
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by SweetCunt97(f): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Just imagine a lady is acting all entitled like this to a man's money I'm sure you'd call her a gold digger. You go chop am because you have a right to her body? Because she accepted to date you, you feel you have the right to overturn her decision? Bloody bastard, wonder who are raising these kinda men for heaven sakes!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by OMOJOHN001: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Just imagine a lady is acting all entitled like this to a man's money I'm sure you'd call her a gold digger. You go chop am because you have a right to her body? Because she accepted to date you, you feel you have the right to overturn her decision? Bloody bastard, wonder who are raising these kinda men for heaven sakes!

You can now go and die in misery.

TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by SweetCunt97(f): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

You can now go and die in misery.

TUEEEH ON YOUR FACE.
Shift. This one has nothing to offer but his useless priq

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by Druss(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
Is this the same girl that is choking you?
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by profilemessages: 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
the funny thing about women nowadays is that they know you know that they,are getting fxcked regulary,by everybody and they will still be forming that they are HOLY MARY

even brothel wh,ores too dey form say man never touch am
Re: No Sex Until We Are Married by profilemessages: 6:15pm On May 27, 2021
the funny thing about women nowadays is that they know you know that they,are getting fxcked regulary,by everybody and they will still be forming that they are HOLY MARY

even brothel wh,ores too dey form say man never touch am

one girl dey form holy for me

anytime i see her i go just dey laugh

you wey guys don know all the maps, nooks and corners of your private part or should i say public part

#MAYGODSAVEME

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother / What's The Name Of This Guy In These Memes?! (pic) / My Body Always Changes In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.