Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother (3380 Views)

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 6:51am On May 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,
Please i need your advice concerning the issue of my brother, there is this lady he has been dating for the past three years, he is planning to settle down with the lady but when he consulted a pastor for prayer, they told him not to marry the lady because she can never be fruitful, which means the marriage will not produce any seed.
over three prophet he consulted is against the marriage.
i told my brother not to listen to them because only God gives children but he is insisting he can't marry a barren woman.
They had fix a date for their introduction, but my brother's conclusion is that unless she gets pregnant the wedding will not hold.
this lady is closer to me and has been pleading to me and my mum to talk to my brother not to change his mind.
i am really confuse and dont know what to do again on this issue, my brother is very stubborn and wouldnt listen to anyone...
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Tookool(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2021
Did the pastors carry out a fertility test on her or they saw a prophesy? I’m just asking so I know how to advice you

17 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:59am On May 21, 2021
Prophet of doom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by lindareep: 7:01am On May 21, 2021
How can a pastor say someone can not be fruitful when the bible says "be fruitful and multiply"
Firstly, the pastor is no way a doctor.
And if he claim to be a real man of God, he should support them with prayers so as to break the child bearing barriers...

he is planning to settle down with the lady but when he consulted a pastor for prayer, they told him not to marry the lady because she can never be fruitful, which means the marriage will not produce any seed.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by moriss33(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2021
Omo like this u should kuku talk to her, since she is closer to you...while una dey plead with ur bro... make she try see if she go fit take-in b4 the wedding...cuz e fit get why baba dey reason that way ooo... no easy to fire puna for 3yrs make one no try enter.
Is he shooting blanks...ask ur bro too.

15 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Pweetiedude(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2021
Nigerian prophets and their fake prophecies. They'll never proffer solutions to predicament but keep dishing out fake prophecies. Summon your brother to go with his prospective bride to a hospital for fertility test.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:05am On May 21, 2021
Tell your brother to go to the hospital with her for check up, if what the pastors said is true.
Let him end the marriage but if the doctor didn't see anything wrong on her. Let him marry her..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by bigpicture001: 7:07am On May 21, 2021
What is so hard in being pregnant even if it's just two months medical proven pregnancy..

Abet the girl should go and hide joor

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please i need your advice concerning the issue of my brother, there is this lady he has been dating for the past three years, he is planning to settle down with the lady but when he consulted a pastor for prayer, they told him not to marry the lady because she can never be fruitful, which means the marriage will not produce any seed.
i told my brother not to listen to them because only God gives children but he is insisting he can't marry a barren woman.
They had fix a date for their introduction, but my brother's conclusion is that unless she gets pregnant the wedding will not hold.
this lady is closer to me and has been pleading to me and my mum to talk to my brother not to change his mind.
i am really confuse and dont know what to do again on this issue, my brother is very stubborn and wouldnt listen to anyone...

Yo brother his right.......not because of what the prophets said.........

Let the girl get pregnant first b4 the marriage........and stop getting manipulated by a girl.........

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Ahmed0336(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2021
Your brother is right.

Make she born for am first. If DNA confirm am say Na him own, then make she born another one before marriage.

I come in peace grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2021
Is there a big deal, make she get conceive first nah.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by stupidmod3: 7:28am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:
Dear Nairalanders,
soooo none of u can go to the hospital shey.

n i thought digital age meant something to people.
after that go to iyanupaja u will see those women wearing white gown talk to them too.

rubbish
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Charleys: 7:28am On May 21, 2021
You this OP omolola100 don't you want your brother to have children?

answer this question, then you'll understand which side you are on.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 7:33am On May 21, 2021
Charleys:
You this OP omolola100 don't you want your brother to have children?

answer this question, then you'll understand which side you are on.
It is not as if i dont want my brother to have children, but you know i just have human sympathy, they have been together for long.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 7:36am On May 21, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Yo brother his right.......not because of what the prophets said.........

Let the girl get pregnant first b4 the marriage........and stop getting manipulated by a girl.........
The date has been fixed already, this will be a shame on the bride, i just believe on God gives children.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 7:39am On May 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Your brother is right.

Make she born for am first. If DNA confirm am say Na him own, then make she born another one before marriage.

I come in peace grin
The doctrine of her church won't allow her to get pregnant before wedding, she attends CAC.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 8:08am On May 21, 2021
moriss33:
Omo like this u should kuku talk to her, since she is closer to you...while una dey plead with ur bro... make she try see if she go fit take-in b4 the wedding...cuz e fit get why baba dey reason that way ooo... no easy to fire puna for 3yrs make one no try enter.
Is he shooting blanks...ask ur bro too.
lol... this is funny..
i even expected my brother to have scored before now, but maybe the goalkeeper is very active
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 8:12am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:
Tell your brother to go to the hospital with her for check up, if what the pastors said is true.
Let him end the marriage but if the doctor didn't see anything wrong on her. Let him marry her..
They have gone for medical check up, they are both medically fit, i dont know why it is taking too long to take in, i just suspect something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Nobody: 8:15am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

They have gone for medical check up, they are both medically fit, i dont know why it is taking too long to take in, i just suspect something is wrong.

Then let your brother and your sister go back and meet those pastors, if the woman has anything she is hidden let her say the truth and let those pastors pray for them, there is nothing God cannot do...
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Ebonygeek(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2021
Why can't he just take her for a fertility test?

The level of backwardness in this country is really appalling. Basing your marriage on the ideas of pastors that might be fake.

I would never think of marrying such a man.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 8:23am On May 21, 2021
Tookool:
Did the doctors carry out a fertility test on her or they saw a prophesy? I’m just asking so I know how to advice you
they have gone for test..
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Tookool(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

they have gone for test..
What did test results say?
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by bigcee(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Ah na wa oh. Kindly tell them to go to the hospital to do fertility test.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2021
Ebonygeek:
Why can't he just take her for a fertility test?

The level of backwardness in this country is really appalling. Basing your marriage on the ideas of pastors that might be fake.

I would never think of marrying such a man.
it has become the usual habit of my brother to always consult prophet before taking any step, i could remember when he wanted to start a business when he graduated from school, the prophet told him to use the money and sow a seed into the church, he told him he is going to get a visa to travel out, without hesitation he gave out the money for church instrument.up till now he has never gotten any visa.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Ebonygeek(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

it has become the usual habit of my brother to always consult prophet before taking any step, i could remember when he wanted to start a business when he graduated from school, the prophet told him to use the money and sow a seed into the church, he told him he is going to get a visa to travel out, without hesitation he gave out the money for church instrument.up till now he has never gotten any visa.
No offense ma, but your brother is not wise. I don't think talking can change such a person

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by omolola100(f): 8:58am On May 21, 2021
Tookool:
What did test results say?
it shows they are medically fit.
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Ahmed0336(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

The doctrine of her church won't allow her to get pregnant before wedding, she attends CAC.
She can change church Na. Let's not make things too difficult for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Issues2(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2021
Bros if d lady in question is a believer they can joined forces together and pray to God Almighty so that they can revised dat barrenness apparently d lady knows she is barren and your brother had dated her for 3yrs now so she knows nd he knows but dem no day force person to marry sha if him say him no go marry her let her chill marriage is not by force
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by AgentGoat: 9:39am On May 21, 2021
If your brother marry her and she no fit get belle dem go refund his money?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by ghettochild(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

If u suspect something
Then it's a spiritual thing
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Charleys: 10:36am On May 21, 2021
omolola100:

It is not as if i dont want my brother to have children, but you know i just have human sympathy, they have been together for long.

Who's side are you on?
Re: I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:50am On May 21, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? / What's Up With Albinos! / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.