Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) (58167 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Mother Is Dead / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2021
READING
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Faithful1234(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2021
buhari brother again.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by richiemcgold: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
Y handing him to the police which kind amalaewedu wisdom be this na?

Is so confusing how a tribe burns a magi thief with petrol and hand terrorists to police

Biko oilpussy who are they planning to please, cos I am super confused now
your confusion is eternal; it has no remedy.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by realstars: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Mly The Blind That Can Not See.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Aonkuuse:
So what do you want him to say Even when they are foreigners they should tag them Nigerians Who do una this thing self
. Who do you this thing is very wicked!

Dem do you finish troway am for Atlantic ocean.

Myetti has severally claimed responsibility for some gruesome attacks by fulani herdsmen, were they speaking on behalf of fulani herdsmen in Mali or Sudan?

The fulani herdsmen that has killed and displaced thousands from your benue state, were they Togolese?

You better Shattap and enjoy your Npower job quietly pls.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
maxell:

Relax. They are not stupid. They have finished him with charms. They handed over a living corpse.
My it be true.. Those bastards should not be allowed to live among human beings.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by 4four(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
And what is he still doing alive?
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Neoteny:
Ridiculous how yorubas are making a hero out of this showboating tout.

The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first.

The circumstances of his birth notwithstanding, the gods are wise.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by 2tpick: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2021
ihimiray:
babe dats how fulanis look. They always look frail... But na them wicked pass... Take a look at buhari na

Take a long hard look at Buhari...

He no longer looks frail, even at old age
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:

Is so confusing how a tribe burns a magi thief with petrol and hand terrorists to police

I can't laugh harder, even as a Yoruba, I am flagabasted grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by sojfarm: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Obviously, these fulani youths were initiated into the art of wickedness right from wombs of their mothers, the daughters and son of the slave woman.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first.

The circumstances of his birth notwithstanding, the gods are wise.

You're making as much sense as a fart slowly fizzling out of a green bottle.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Can a gentleman be a true hero?

He's neither gentle, barely a man, nor a hero.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by SoPaid: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Anneka101:
In as much as I condemn this attack, there is no justification yet that they were there to harm her mum.

This one in the photo that looks like someone that haven't eaten for weeks.

Let the police do proper investigation.

I support Yoruba nation.

Don't be deceived by that guy's look ! Fulanis are masters of deception and that's their most potent weapon. That guy you're looking at in the picture is as dangerous as a rattle snake. He is capable of committing any murderous crime without giving it a second thought.

A typical fulani man appears frail,weak ,innocent but behind this lies a dangerous venom that kills instantly ! One on one,Alimi was never a match for Afonja and he (Alimi) knew it. He however used his mastery of deception to destroy Afonja and stole his world ! Day of vengeance is here but the senseless Fulanis haven't realised it yet. Let them keep coming from Guinea, Mali,Niger, Senegal and elsewhere with their AK 47s. They won't know what hit them at the fullness of time.

Yoruba nation is not negotiable; it is here !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2021
2tpick:

Take a long hard look at Buhari...

He no longer looks frail, even at old age
hmmm.. That's true
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Neoteny:

You're making as much sense as a fart slowly fizzling out of a green bottle.
Well, enjoy the stench!
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by ceaser: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Foreign or Local?
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Duplexxx: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Wicked
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Where are the cows?
Don't tell me this hungry looking boys are the ones sending afonjas away from their lands to become refugees in Benin republic grin grin

You people should stop all these paranoia abeg.
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by Maydfourth: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Why handover them to police...They should be given instant justice...Death by burning alive,,,
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:

The Caliphate
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by kingRagnarr: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol Nigerias are funny... really really funny i mean dd the southerners really hate the northern ppl that much i mean how can u believe something like this all i see is a picture of a kid nd nothing to prove any attack i mean i will want to see an actual evidence before I believe something like this

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by RichardRandy: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:

Ada imaka
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
anybody caught tryin nonesense should get jungle justice immediatly....

this bandits are forgetin who we are....

we go remind them sharp sharp....
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tapout:
which one is foreign fulani again?? sad
I tire o. Forgetting all fulanis are foreigners
Re: Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fulani's never forgive nor forget but what would they call the offence of igboho, fighting to keep his region safe from marauders? This Fulani's child should be in school not looking for who to attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.