Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon (30988 Views)

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I'm serving the 24th day of my 30 days ban, just just because I made a comment likening feminists to gays.
Gays are fighting against the natural sexual order, feminists are fighting against patriarchy.
How is that offensive?

Thank you brother!
This is one of the reasons I'm constantly getting banned, unbanned, restricted and all!

And someone whose senses have been touched by nairaland jests and sarcasms was tagging me a Yahoo guy for my comment.

Your head dey there confirm bro.
You deserve a cold bottle of Veleta.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by pacespot(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy will die of depression if no media light is shone on him again, he likes to be talked about every time. who knows the damage his Twitter ban has caused him

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by themanderon: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
would be nice to hear from him again. His Frank unapologetic views on issues has been missed.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Trump ma nigga!! Real bizness man! Trump 2024!!
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Eldinot4(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:
He should go ahead, make it something like Facebook. I can't wait to dump that platform for good after the incessant ban and restrictions I'm being handed.

checkout swirge.com

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by GodisFirst: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can't wait to join Trump on that.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Cashify: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
ok
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
ejanla077:

Ipob is coming out with thr own platform. A lot of people will dump Facebook
No harm if they do….
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Eldinot4:

checkout swirge.com
Checking it right away…

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

Thank you brother!
This is one of the reasons I'm constantly getting banned, unbanned, restricted and all!

And someone whose senses have been touched by nairaland jests and sarcasms was tagging me a Yahoo guy for my comment.

Your head dey there confirm bro.
You deserve a cold bottle of Veleta.
Just find way create duplicate accounts so that those bans no go dull you,
I get 3 FB accounts, as dem ban the main one I dey flex another one, no shaking.
Mark Zuckerberg dey craze.
That Veleta make sense sha cool
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Just find way create duplicate accounts so that those bans no go dull you,
I get 3 FB accounts, as dem ban the main one I dey flex another one, no shaking.
Mark Zuckerberg dey craze.
That Veleta make sense sha cool

I even use mine in sharing some messages.
But once I do, I'm restricted, which is really affecting my page.
Honestly, the dude is somehow. If it's irrelevant messages or hilarious posts you're passing across now, nothing will happen.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

I even use mine in sharing some messages.
But once I do, I'm restricted, which is really affecting my page.
Honestly, the dude is somehow. If it's irrelevant messages or hilarious posts you're passing across now, nothing will happen.
Maybe you'll start typing in Pidgin, FB doesn't understand pidgin.
Or use wrong grammars

2 Likes

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Wierdceo: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Donald Trump is an inspiration.

I can't wait to join this new platform.

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Wierdceo: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nonexistent:
He is already useless so his own social media will suck. Who still gives a fucck about Trump.
I do.

Meanwhile lets confirm it

Click like if you still give a phuck about Donald trump.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Wierdceo: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Twitter will and can never be sidelined, no platform is going to be as big as twitter. Had 3 accounts suspended, created another, had that one suspended too. So I decided to take a break, plus it became an addiction. And they are millions of people around the world who sign up every second.
This was what we said about 2go. I cant wait to join this new platform.

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Maybe you'll start typing in Pidgin, FB doesn't understand pidgin.
Or use wrong grammars

That's really hilarious of you bro….
My audience may not understand pidgin if I switch to pidgin, and the messages passed across might not be meaningful to them.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

That's really hilarious of you bro….
My audience may not understand pidgin if I switch to pidgin, and the messages passed across might not be meaningful to them.
That's it, then if you know words that Facebook will censor, try typing them wrongly but in a way your audience will understand like G"ay, Che-ck etc.
Maybe this way might help.

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

That's it, then if you know words that Facebook will censor, try typing them wrongly but in a way your audience will understand like G"ay, Che-ck etc.
Maybe this way might help.

Just that I've always preferred typing my words in full. Even during chats and any other. I type in full.
I'll see what I can try if this restriction is lifted.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

Just that I've always preferred typing my words in full. Even during chats and any other. I type in full.
I'll see what I can try if this restriction is lifted.
Same as me, I love typing in full, no matter the stress.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by Kayberg: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Same as me, I love typing in full, no matter the stress. Best of luck.
Thanks bro… One love.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by ubmech: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please alert me when it's out, I can't wait to sign up.
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by PremierGuy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Trump was and is still a big 'scammer' doing all he can to scam his MAGAs
Re: Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon by DedeNkem: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Anything Trump touches dies due to his incompetence. His new platform will die too because it would be filled with idiots, racists, nazis and terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics / Heat Wave: Fire Errupts In Upminster, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.