Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others (28515 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Uzi11enzo: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atiku?
I'm a Niger deltan, I'll rather vote for a yoruba man than a notherner - Fulani.
Tinubu/Obj get set if that's it. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=merits post=100110329][/quote]

The thing is the Northerners always want someone that can bend to their rules. Someone that can be easily manipulated hence the reason they might not vote Jagaban but it still doesn't mean anyways.

And the North will never vote for an Easterner. Never would they!. They prefer the South West because they are easy to manipulate.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by eeetuk(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Newstelegraph:."But within the party, many believed that a ‘strong candidate’ like Atiku is needed to wrest power from the APC first before the case of the South East would be considered. It was further learnt that should the Atiku option fail to fly because of age and other factors, the party might settle for a former Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, as the second option."

Fake report and it is bias!
The above claim is writer's opinion and not that of PDP. How do I know that?

Anytime South east is included as part of the equation or solution to winning Nigeria presidency in 2023, that opinion comes directly from South east person.

Party primaries produce a party flag bearer. That is what I will recommend to PDP to do.

PDP should organize party primaries to select its presidential candidate. If Atiku or Saraki [God forbid ] wins, it should support the ticket. But for PDP to pick a candidate ahead of party primaries, it will be a disaster. Winning is about getting all involved.

Furthermore, a South east candidate to head PDP or APC will lead to a complete failure. And the reason is southeasterner is arrogant and selfish. They all about themselves and no one else.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by witworth(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Irrelevant and irrational
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Geekop: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:
If we are serious to fix this rot we should be looking at Osinbanjo oooo I know what I am saying

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by hollah123: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
dre11:
South-West may get Senate President, S/South, SGF,

• South-East wants one term for Atiku

• Tambuwal/ Wike’s ticket in danger

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-pdp-banks-on-atiku-obi-saraki-others/
isn't it funny that the Igbos are blaming the fulanis for Nigeria's problem n they are willing to vote another Fulani.
if u think Atiku is different from Atiku then u are on your own.

as regards corruption,don't forget Haliburton scandal n remember Peter Jefferson was jailed for it so he's not different from buhari even obj testified to it.

as regards religion fanatism,don't forget d same Atiku that is vocal on sm was silent about dat guy accused of blasphemy meaning he will do same.

Atiku, Buhari are all d same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Nasir123(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

If PDP zones their presidential ticket to the north and APC chooses a candidate from the South West, it's game-over for the APC. I am sure you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

That's not true.

It will be alot easier for Tinubu or Osibanjo to win the next election than for a Northerner.
That I can assure you. Just do the maths.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Jones4190(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
if APC present osibanjo and pdp present my father, I will vote against my own dad

7 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by ovie8200: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
olaboy33:
2023 would test the political wiseness of the south.

Any southern state who votes massively for a northerner as president is a quisling.

Sorry to say, We south south will vote anybody PDP choose. We know for sure APC will field southwest person. Payback is coming for what happens in 2015. Don't because on choosing southern and will south south will come out and for that person, wrong.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Masterito:
The only PDP can defeat APC is by putting in a Northern candidate.
yeah and if atiku is (we are dead)is elected,things would become more worst, atiku as a custom boss closed the boarder and his own company was importing,the same will repeat itself if atiku is elected again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by amp01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Apc will zone to north as well... no southern candidate can defeat atiku or tambuwal ..

I have been in politics for 12years now.
Politics is not sentiment,but planning.
Am a southern,no candidate can defect Atiku at the polling unit,U can take it to the bank.

Northerners are United when it comes to voting.
I hope with time,d south block can be united as d north.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by amp01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
yeah and if atiku is (we are dead)is elected,things would become more worst, atiku as a custom boss closed the boarder and his own company was importing,the same will repeat itself if atiku is elected again

That's a lie from d pit of hell.
Atiku is just a manager of a single border,not the FG..
U people should lie with sense.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Emekaonline: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

If PDP zones their presidential ticket to the north and APC chooses a candidate from the South West, it's game-over for the APC. I am sure you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

Just keep deceiving yourself. And why did Abiola win the 1993 election against Tofa presented by the North? What many of you dont know is the fact that there are many political heavyweights in the North that want to be VP and contest for presidency thereafter. They know that supporting Atiku will portend dangers to their ambitions. You will all be shocked in 2023

9 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by amp01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nasir123:

That's not true.

It will be alot easier for Tinubu or Osibanjo to win the next election than for a Northerner.
That I can assure you. Just do the mathematic.

Which maths?
U think politics is been sentimental..
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

your smartness level is just 1% left, osibanjo alone would defeat any candidate from North,even south east will vote for him against atiku,we re ready to do anything to never allow another fulani rule us again.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Emekaonline: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
amp01:

I have been in politics for 12years now.
Politics is not sentiment,but planning.
Am a southern,no candidate can defect Atiku at the polling unit,U can take it to the bank.

Northerners are United when it comes to voting.
I hope with time,d south block can be united as d north.

And where were you when Abiola from the South defeated Tofa from the North? And where was the North block votes then? Those who want to be president from the North after a southern president will never allow Atiku to win in the North

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
onuman:

If PDP fields a northern presidential candidate, Tinubu or Osinbajo as APC presidential candidate can’t even win 10% of southern votes, talk less north which is mostly going to vote for the PDP presidential candidate.

Southern politicians want to remain subservient for more years to come if they have north to present PDP presidential candidate.
so with way things are currently going you feel if a Southerner contest he won't win 10% southern votes?my brother where your brain dey?Southerners are fucking tired of dominating notherners,we will do everything to resist that 2023 else there would be unrest throughout the country

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by merits(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

The thing is the Northerners always want someone that can bend to their rules. Someone that can be easily manipulated hence the reason they might not vote Jagaban but it still doesn't mean anyways.

And the North will never vote for an Easterner. Never would they!. They prefer the South West because they are easy to manipulate.
Good point,I keep on saying this when it comes to politics northerners are the best.both south east and south west think northerners are mumu, which is capital NO.Northeners know how to manipulate people.while the people they manipulated see it as favor which is very very wrong.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
merits:

Good point,I keep on saying this when it comes to politics northerners are the best.both south east and south west think northerners are mumu, which is capital NO.Northeners know how to manipulate people.while the people they manipulated see it as favor which is very very wrong.

Keep your fingers crossed as 2023 unfolds. In the whole South West Tinubu is the strongest and the North don't want him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
ovie8200:

Sorry to say, We south south will vote anybody PDP choose. We know for sure APC will field southwest person. Payback is coming for what happens in 2015. Don't because on choosing southern and will south south will come out and for that person, wrong.
if truly u a Southerner,we are all suffering the mistake together,if it repeat itself,we would suffer more again

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by ovie8200: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
celeiyke:
Any southerner who votes for a fulani to succeed Buhari is an idiot. Anything including a pig should be preferable as a candidate than a fulani in 2023. Not with the current atrocities committed.

No, those of you who voted for the man in the first place is an idiot. So suddenly you expect us South South to forgive your sin for voting again Jonathan. Pay back is coming idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
amp01:

That's a lie from d pit of hell.
Atiku is just a manager of a single border,not the FG..
U people should lie with sense.
atiku isn't going to be elected,no person from Southwest will vote for atiku again with the level of fulanis attrocities in the west except the person is a bastard,and osibanjo is like to share the vote in the east,if APC bigwigs or the president endorses osibanjo that's it,it would be a landslide victory

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
atiku isn't going to be elected,no person from Southwest will vote for atiku again with the level of fulanis attrocities in the west except the person is a bastard,and osibanjo is like to share the vote in the east,if APC bigwigs or the president endorses osibanjo that's it,it would be a landslide victory

Y'all should rule out Osinbajo. The Professor is not even in the game. grin
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by merits(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Keep your fingers crossed as 2023 unfolds. In the whole South West Tinubu is the strongest and the North don't want him.
Yes they don't want him bcuz they know is going beat the drum to his on side.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
merits:

Yes they don't want him bcuz they know is going beat the drum to his on side.

Yh bro.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by TrueNigerian300: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
If all politicians are crying that in the spirit of fairness and equity power should return to the south, then in that same spirit power should go to the south east. I believe power should be earned and not given on a platter of gold and I have my reservation for how hateful some of our Igbo brothers became before and after the 2015 election.

Since there is no meritocracy as far as Nigeria is concerned, then everyone must be given a chance for a sense of belonging before we finally destroy the country and everyone goes to their father's house.

An Igbo vice president could be reasonable in 2019 but not in 2023, it should be an insult to the whole Ndigbo to ask their son to deputize again in 2023. If Igbo decides to deputize in 2023 no one will ever take them serious politically in the affairs of the nation.

If Ndigbo choose to be vice in 2023 on any of the platform, they can say bye-bye to presidency forever. It would be very ungrateful of PDP to deny Igbo the ticket.

Ndigbo this is your to be the president of Nigeria and thereafter we can end the stupid contraption called Nigeria. If you guys foolishly chose to be vice then it means Ndigbo are politically confused and you have sold your generations to come politically in the affairs of NIgeria.

Dear Nigerians, in the spirit of justice and equity and common sense let us support an Igbo president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Y'all should rule out Osinbajo. The Professor is not even in the game. grin
you don't need to be told, time shall tell, everybody have their plans
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by ovie8200: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
if truly u a Southerner,we are all suffering the mistake together,if it repeat itself,we would suffer more again

My friend, I am a southerner, Delta to be precise although I don't stay in Nigeria, my extended family members and friends vow never to vote for anybody in the southwest should they field one from there (APC).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
ovie8200:

My friend, I am a southerner, Delta to be precise although I don't stay in Nigeria, my extended family members and friends vow never to vote for anybody in the southwest should they field one from there (APC).
lol but just know those who resides here isn't thinking the way you think now,they won't repeat the mistake again
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by uthlaw: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
SarkinYarki:
If we are serious to fix this rot we should be looking at Osinbanjo oooo I know what I am saying
osibanjo/Zulum!

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
you don't need to be told, time shall tell, everybody have their plans

LMAO... Osinbajo can't win the Presidency he should just go die the dream for now.

Even in Ogun State that he comes from he couldn't have won a gubernatorial seat then if he had contested.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Donedeal1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Look yourselves, how can any one in Naija do just one time, don't fool yourselves nah,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.