Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,975 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others (28509 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by ovie8200: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
lol but just know those who resides here isn't thinking the way you think now,they won't repeat the mistake again

So now you all realized that you all made a mistake for voting that slowpoke, dumb, illiterate, who can't even speak to his fellow country man.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by aviara: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Willie2015 post=100109728]

Fielding Atiku is not a bad strategy...
Atiku got 11,262,978 votes as against 15,191,847 votes by PMB...
Dats is highly impressive....... against a PMB... D defender of the North...
I dont just see the pathway for a President from the South.....
Without the North..

Any strategy to wrest power from the evil APC is welcomed
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by QuotasSystem: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
4four:
Anything planned that did not produce south as the president is already dead b4 it take off

I'm Arewa but I agree with you.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by OkoNDOoBo: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

If PDP zones their presidential ticket to the north and APC chooses a candidate from the South West, it's game-over for the APC. I am sure you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.
You re a novice in nigeria political terrain. North voting north bullshit exist on social media.
Abiola defeated tofa in his home state kano massively. Jonathan that was handpicked for vp defeated buhari in North central and some states in core North. Politics in Nigeria lies in the strength of political structure not religious tribal bullshit.
APC biggest base is core North. Core north Apc caucus political career is also on the line in 2023 if APC loose. They will also present vp.
PDP northern candidate can never beat Apc southern candidate in 2023 except they neutralize the power and grassroot base of CPC caucus of apc in core north.

Tambuwal, escape his re-election with less than 300 votes , kwankaso lost his senate seat and his son inlaw lost to ganduje while emir of kano was banished for supporting PDP.

Except pdp kill el rufai(kaduna), ganduje (kano), wammako( tambuwal godfather) sokoto, yari(zamfara), danjuma Goje(Gombe), shettima,(borno) masari&buhari( kastina) e.t.c
.PDP and Atiku can never defeat this politicans in their states

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by aviara: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
olaboy33:
2023 would test the political wiseness of the south.

Any southern state who votes massively for a northerner as president is a quisling.

2023 election is not about about the region that produces the president but party. We just need APC out of power. They have brought so much anguish on Nigerians
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
ovie8200:

So now you all realized that you all made a mistake for voting that slowpoke, dumb, illiterate, who can't even speak to his fellow country man.
lol many of us regretted it big time,am even one of them
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Osinbajo can't win the Presidency he should just go die the dream for now.

Even in Ogun State that he comes from he couldn't have won a gubernatorial seat then if he had contested.
lol I have got something else to do with my time jare,seems you have turn this conversation into a comedy,I know you work for PDP but I am just stating the fact,time will decide everything

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by CountLaka(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Everything na Buhari cossam

Juliusmalema:
Alright then...

Buhari actions so far simply means he has intention of retaining power in north.

Nobody can be this Nepotic as buhari and still hand power to other region knowing fully well he has created enough issues that will cause problems for his own people if power moves from north.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
lol I have got something else to do with my time jare,seems you have turn this conversation into a comedy,I know you work for PDP but I am just stating the fact,time will decide everything

LMAO... Work for PDP?. That's a disrespect on my persona. grin
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Present atiku/obi again and give apc a free win

That is what they will present.it is their strongest lineup
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... Work for PDP?. That's a disrespect on my persona. grin
alright chairman,let's just wait and see,2023 election would be interesting
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

If PDP zones their presidential ticket to the north and APC chooses a candidate from the South West, it's game-over for the APC. I am sure you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.

You lie sir.apc wil defeat anybody pdp fields
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Willie2015:

Fielding Atiku is not a bad strategy...
Atiku got 11,262,978 votes as against 15,191,847 votes by PMB...
Dats is highly impressive....... against a PMB... D defender of the North...
I dont just see the pathway for a President from the South.....
Without the North..

The north will be divided.osibanjo will get votes nationally
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by ovie8200: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
lol many of us regretted it big time, am even one of them

Thank you my brother for realizing your fault and you are forgiven. The last time I was in that country was August 2016 and the country was still ok. I have vowed not to come to that country for a visit until that dull and slowpoke leave the presidency in 2023.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Both Osinbajo and Zulum doesn't have supporters base like that.

They do sir
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by kayuseful: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
obosi2028:
you think the East will vote him, you think the south will vote him . The north will not vote their own, is only the south West will make him present.

He will win if APC presents him as their candidate.
Already he has the votes of the intellectuals, "sane minds" and endsars youths. Tinubu machinery for him, and finally, the endorsement of Buhari will clear the northern votes for him

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
amp01:

I have been in politics for 12years now.
Politics is not sentiment,but planning.
Am a southern,no candidate can defect Atiku at the polling unit,U can take it to the bank.

Northerners are United when it comes to voting.
I hope with time,d south block can be united as d north.

Nothing will that sir.how come the north didn't win in 2003 and 2011
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
garfield1:

They do sir

Alright. I won't comment.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
adedehinbo:
alright chairman,let's just wait and see,2023 election would be interesting

Very bro!

Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by kayuseful: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Both Osinbajo and Zulum doesn't have supporters base like that.
Says who
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
aviara:

2023 election is not about about the region that produces the president but party. We just need APC out of power. They have brought so much anguish on Nigerians

You lie.we rather maintain apc than vote pdp
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
kayuseful:

Says who

Politics is not what you see on that micro blogging app called TWITTER.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Finemanas(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
it hurt to know that same old madafuckers will still be in power in 2023 PDP & APC are all the same the difference is the name but their ideology is the same the ideology remain one *looting*
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by garfield1: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
kayuseful:

He will win if APC presents him as their candidate.
Already he has the votes of the intellectuals, "sane minds" and endsars youths. Tinubu machinery for him, and finally, the endorsement of Buhari will clear the northern votes for him

Gbam.most of those that hate buhari love him,a lot of people in pdp will vote him than another northerner

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by AntonVince: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
olaboy33:
2023 would test the political wiseness of the south.

Any southern state who votes massively for a northerner as president is a quisling.

There's no "Southern" Nigeria, Mr.
I'd vote Atiku a million times over Tinubu.

Those who sold the South into servitude in 2015 are the real Quislings.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by adedehinbo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
ovie8200:

Thank you my brother for realizing your fault and you are forgiven. The last time I was in that country was August 2016 and the country was still ok. I have vowed not to come to that country for a visit until that dull and slowpoke leave the presidency in 2023.
alright now, thank God as you escape,for many of us looking for escape route,may God help us too
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by kayuseful: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Emekaonline:

And where were you when Abiola from the South defeated Tofa from the North? And where was the North block votes then? Those who want to be president from the North after a southern president will never allow Atiku to win in the North
Tofa is too far.
Remind him Gej contested against Northern candidates (Buhari and Ribadu) in 2011 and won
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by OmoManU: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Apc will zone to north as well... no southern candidate can defeat atiku or tambuwal ..

With the exception of Star ⭐ boy Osibanjo or Inspector Fash or maybe the Jagaban himself sef

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by AntonVince: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
tosade1:
Whomever they field cannot win against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

@projecttinubu

Where will Tinubu fetch his votes?
Any South Southerner or South Easterner that endorses Tinubu is a bastard.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by kayuseful: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Politics is not what you see on that micro blogging app called TWITTER.

In case you don't know, pmb couldn't have been president today if not for Osibanjo votes
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by bash8936: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
No party can defeat APC in the north. Apc consist of CPC bloc, Anpp bloc, and Acn block in the whole Nigeria. The have the highest percentage of APC governors, senators, house of reps, chairman etc. politics is local..These are the people that will use machinery and resources in their disposal to vote APC.
Don’t let us deceive ourselves Anybody APC presents in 2023 is already leading by 8million almajiri voters down, he will just campaign and do some politicking to find the rest votes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Eriokanmi: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
garfield1:

That is what they will present.it is their strongest lineup
Good luck to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019 / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.