Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others (28511 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
Atiku?
I'm a Niger deltan, I'll rather vote for a yoruba man than a notherner - Fulani.
Tinubu/Obj get set if that's it. Nonsense!

With how buhari has shown d fulani true color ehn a Fulani man should never b allowed to hold power again,they can b dangerous and heartless, they are acting as if they have an agenda already..

Maybe I should rather blame OBJ and GEJ for messing up our chance
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
ovie8200:

No, those of you who voted for the man in the first place is an idiot. So suddenly you expect us South South to forgive your sin for voting again Jonathan. Pay back is coming idiots.

Na only u dey do the payback o.. Those who go far in politic forgive and move on...

Why do u think they decamp?? Stay there wen GEJ himself is planning to decamp to APC... Tempted to say ure teenager though.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mosesvic11:
and you are planning to vote tunibu... between atiku and tunibu who is the bigger thif?

Both ave skeleton in their hand but Tinubu is technically brilliant than him.. Or u forgot atikubwas once a Governor *2 like Tinubu and nothing to show for it then and now unlike Tinubu who is wrote his name in gold in Lagos ,and still jealously ensured continuity with only technocrats as governors.. Sentiment aside I give it to Tinubu..
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pierocash:
Tinubu is not the only person qualified to lead Nigeria from the South.

But whoever should get into that office shouldn't be a fulani like atiku.Defeat of PDP is imminent if they field any fulani against a Southerner

I think Tinubu body language is for Osinbanjo whom he need to stay relevant for to help him politically, trust me their are some decision Osinbanjo won't take but with the backing of jagaban he will have no fear, Osinbanjo has no politcal base, he ll b banking on the backings of Jagaban, Inspector Fashola, Femi gbajabiamila Mr speaker, And co governor of Ganduje, Zulum +++ to rule successfully..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
richiemcgold:

pls what really is tinubu's offense with the south east and south south? I'm just curious o undecided and eager to know.

He supported PMB against GEJ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by oyatz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
obosi2028:
you think the East will vote him, you think the south will vote him . The north will not vote their own, is only the south West will make him present.
So in your own, opinion Atiku/PDP will win 30 States while Osinbajo/APC will win only 6 States?
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Nasir123(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
amp01:

Which maths?
U think politics is been sentimental..

Ok na!

So you think the South /middle bet will vote another Northerner ..not minding what they are currently experiencing.. just because they want to spite Tinubu? Tinubu that didn't owe them anything?
Ok na!
Continue dreaming

It will be much easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Northerner to win the next election. This is something you should deeply understand.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Coolgent(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Atiku as a Fulani and considering his ages...
PDP should opt for Tambuwal/Wike
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by gawu1: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pierocash:
Never again will any sane person vote another fulani as President of this country,never!

Fielding atiku is a bad strategy that won't work,fulanis have done great damage to our great nation and Nigerians now resent them
What great damage has the Fulani done that ipobian pigs have not. Nigerians are often referred to and profiled as criminals all over the world because of the activities of Igbo criminals.
These types of stupid talks are what will make another Fulani a president of this country again and again. That's why your darling party PDP, the party you people worship since the inception of this era is afraid to even mention an Igbo name on it ticket and platform; it will rather prefer another four years term for a person of Fulani extraction.
The truth is that it will be another end of the road for PDP if mistakenly gives it ticket to igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by danilmo: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Coolgent:
Atiku as a Fulani and considering his ages...
PDP should opt for Tambuwal/Wike

I don't know why I don't like Wike 1 bit, people like Wike, Oshiomole, belong to the same fire for fire political school, they will come and talk, witch hunt opponent and achieve nothing..

The fight between him and Ameachi is one reason why rivers state is not progressing, no soft continuity in the name of power supremacy..

Let wike go and sit down.. He won't fly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by oyatz(m): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
You re a novice in nigeria political terrain. North voting north bullshit exist on social media.
Abiola defeated tofa in his home state kano massively. Jonathan that was handpicked for vp defeated buhari in North central and some states in core North. Politics in Nigeria lies in the strength of political structure not religious tribal bullshit.
APC biggest base is core North. Core north Apc caucus political career is also on the line in 2023 if APC loose. They will also present vp.
PDP northern candidate can never beat Apc southern candidate in 2023 except they neutralize the power and grassroot base of CPC caucus of apc in core north.

Tambuwal, escape his re-election with less than 300 votes , kwankaso lost his senate seat and his son inlaw lost to ganduje while emir of kano was banished for supporting PDP.

Except pdp kill el rufai(kaduna), ganduje (kano), wammako( tambuwal godfather) sokoto, yari(zamfara), danjuma Goje(Gombe), shettima,(borno) masari&buhari( kastina) e.t.c
.PDP and Atiku can never defeat this politicans in their states

People who aren't card carrying members of any party come on social media and postulate that a particular politician will win in Region solely based on regional solidarity.

They often ignore the facts that political heavy weights influence the electoral outcomes in their States and they do this based on their personal Interests which may not necessarily be regional solidarity/pride.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Sannisege: 5:09am On Mar 23, 2021
richiemcgold:

pls what really is tinubu's offense with the south east and south south? I'm just curious o undecided and eager to know.
His offence is that he facilitated the removal of GEJ from office.
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Bonnywest: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Peter Obi/Tambuwal will fly for PDP
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Pierocash(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2021
gawu1:

What great damage has the Fulani done that ipobian pigs have not. Nigerians are often referred to and profiled as criminals all over the world because of the activities of Igbo criminals.
These types of stupid talks are what will make another Fulani a president of this country again and again. That's why your darling party PDP, the party you people worship since the inception of this era is afraid to even mention an Igbo name on it ticket and platform; it will rather prefer another four years term for a person of Fulani extraction.
The truth is that it will be another end of the road for PDP if mistakenly gives it ticket to igbo.
you mean Ipob terrorists as Umar Faruq Abdul mutalab the undercover bomber sentenced to life imprison abi?

Ewu!

Ipob like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that disgracing Nigerians abi. Oponu

This terrorists and shameless creatures don't even know how the western world detest them.

Ode
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pierocash:
those guys u mentioned don't call themselves fulanis,it is the Southerners that describes them as fulanis.

Except Musa yaradua, and bubu, no fulani has ever ruled Nigeria. Buhari's presidency happens to be the worst in terms of nepotism and marginalisation. That is more reason a fulani man can never be fielded by any party ,that will be a bad strategy

I parked tribalism aside to speak honestly to you, but you are In turn wanna insult my tribe

So if Buhari is worst, 'Yar Adua's best

Fulani can be worst, but they are still best
Re: 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others by specialmati(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Mosesvic11:
and you are planning to vote tunibu... between atiku and tunibu who is the bigger thif?
am not planning to vote any old thief I dont know the one that is even the bigger thief self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.