Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 (19252 Views)

2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
I am from South south but I strongly believe president belongs to the East and Vice to the South. Only this will show the truth about democracy and rational rights of all 4 geopolitical zone! Anything else apart from this will lead to a division of this country!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Thomthom(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Obaseki my governor, I greet you sir..
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:
I am from South south but I strongly believe president belongs to the East and Vice to the South. Only this will show the truth about democracy and rational rights of all 4 geopolitical zone! Anything else apart from this will lead to a division of this country!

Really?. This your formula is so wrong

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Faithful1234(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
As usual, this is all they think about. ELECTION AND RE-ELECTION. STVPID PEOPLE!
we are seeing the surprise, u surprise us well
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Really?. This your formula is so wrong

It’s not wrong! We all agreed it’s turn by turn. Ever since Buhari got into power, Democracy died. Only God knows what we are practicing now! There is no single accountability on how the nation’s resources and treasury accounts are being utilized. How can a sitting president elects himself as a minister of petroleum? Making himself the sole operator of everything. Nigeria is a country of multi ethnic group yet you shared all top positions to one region alone! No Federal projects in South south for more than years of Buhari being in power. Aside railway project to Niger and other Western region! And lastly! negative policies to milk Nigerians! Habaaaaa Wetin!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

It’s not wrong! We all agreed it’s turn by turn. Ever since Buhari got into power, Democracy died. Only God knows what we are practicing now! There is no single accountability on how the nation’s resources and treasury accounts are being utilized. How can a sitting president elects himself as a minister of petroleum? Making himself the sole operator of everything. Nigeria is a country of multi ethnic group yet you shared all top positions to one region alone! No Federal projects in South south for more than years of Buhari being in power. Aside railway project to Niger and other Western region! Habaaaaa Wetin!

I understand you bruv neither am I in support of his leadership mannerism too. But however, Yaradua was a Northerner, Ebele is from South (Mind you they categorize South East and South South together) you can correct me if I'm wrong about that, and now Muhammadu is from North too which has automatically made it the turn of the South West if we're to follow the rotation.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by knowhowk: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
I think we are in a Democratic dispensation , shouldn't People's vote determines who and who Becomes their Leader . Rotations is not Democracy . for Staphylococus aureus Cure Check my signature
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
knowhowk:
I think we are in a Democratic dispensation , shouldn't People's vote determines who and who Becomes their Leader . Rotations is not Democracy . for Staphylococus aureus Cure Check my signature

But that's how it is but unfortunately not easy to change.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Why SS? Does it mean that SS does not really care about SE the way SE care about them?

I sense greediness and selfishness in this statement especially when you are talking about equity.

Pls what type of statement is this? SE care for SS pls how? With what? By what? By who? Where did you got that from?

So SE are now the one feeding, protecting, nurturing even bathing the SS bah Sorry I don't know where you go that statement from.

How many time do you want to hear it and understand that SS is not SE? Focus on yourself bro, to be a partners its not by force. Pls for the last time the era of calling SS part of SE has gone bro wake up.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by skinny419(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
providencia:
Make una stop this thing na. Wetin be "A "?
A for anus
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by providencia(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
skinny419:
A for anus
Lol.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

I understand you bruv neither am I in support of his leadership mannerism too. But however, Yaradua was a Northerner, Ebele is from South (Mind you they categorize South East and South South together) you can correct me if I'm wrong about that, and now Muhammadu is from North too which has automatically made it the turn of the South West if we're to follow the rotation.

Yar adua remains the best President Nigeria have ever had, he was my role model. A man with the heart of gold for his people, regardless of what geopolitical zone, religion or tribe you are from. He sees everyone as one Nigeria and works with people who have Nigeria at heart. He isn’t just a Northerner, he was a true Nigerian and man of credibility. Obasanjo created the corruption of looting and look how far it has grown! Nothing will make me happy if we all can co-exist and live in peace and harmony but I do not see that happening anymore! We are all living in a forced marriage lately. No single love for each other! The only thing holding this country together is nothing else but the CONSTITUTION!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by skinny419(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Markbrowny:
2023 is for South South or else,

You all should get ready for division.

When we start, Fulani herdsmen will be child’s play.
Las las na everybody go suffer am
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

Yar adua remains the best President Nigeria have ever had, he was my role model. A man with the heart of gold for his people, regardless of what geopolitical zone, religion or tribe you are from. He sees everyone as one Nigeria and works with people who have Nigeria at heart. He isn’t just a Northerner, he was a true Nigerian and man of credibility. Obasanjo created the corruption of looting and look how far it has grown! Nothing will make me happy if we all can co-exist and live in peace and harmony but I do not see that happening anymore! We are all living in a forced marriage lately. No single love for each other! The only thing holding this country together is nothing else but the CONSTITUTION!

Abso-fuckin.g-lutely!!!. Even though he had the best of the citizens at heart but he died before completing his term. Although, we all had wanted him to live long but I think his death was a blessing somehow because had he have lived longer than that he'd have been corrupted too just like others and we might end up curs.ing him too.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
see obaseki now forming stake holders in PDP....I laugh in Spanish.

south south ko, south south ni.....Gov wike don already sell the slot to North so no borther to talk!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Abso-fuckin.g-lutely!!!. Even though he had the best of the citizens at heart but he died before completing his term. Although, we all had wanted him to live long but I think his death was a blessing somehow because had he have lived longer than that he'd have been corrupted too just like others and we might end up curs.ing him too.

We have men and we have MEN, yar adua was a MAN. There are MEN who are meant to serve people. They are angels among us. It takes just one order from president buhari to end BokoHaram. It takes just one order for president buhari to fish out killer herdsmen or bandits causing problem around the country. If the president give order and it’s not followed and he pass a death sentence on who disobeyed his order, all other subordinates go compose themselves! Nigeria needs a leader who is vicious, fearless and talk n do!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
2023 go cause unprecedented confusion in Nigeria political history. The governor is saying south south but many of the pdp leaders in Edo are rooting for the north (Atiku )
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

We have men and we have MEN, yar adua was a MAN. There are MEN who are meant to serve people. They are angels among us. It takes just one order from president buhari to end BokoHaram. It takes just one order for president buhari to fish out killer herdsmen or bandits causing problem around the country. If the president give order and it’s not followed and he pass a death sentence on who disobeyed his order, all other subordinates go compose themselves! Nigeria needs a leader who is vicious, fearless and talk n do!

Bro I'm a strong lover of politics but overtime I decided not to even discuss politics anymore online because I sat down and studied our leaders then I came to a conclusion that THEY DON'T GIVE A BLEEP ABOUT ANYBODY except from their immediate family and the political family!. So I just don't bother myself anymore because no matter the critique and complaints there nothing they are ready to do to better the country.

The more you keep worrying yourself about the wickedness of the leaders, the more you get frustrated and that's not the best for your mental health.

During the #EndSARS protest I knew the government would do something to stop it probably in a sane way but unfortunately, they decided to commit genocide.

Such country doesn't worth dying for!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by pedrilo: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Why SS? Does it mean that SS does not really care about SE the way SE care about them?

I sense greediness and selfishness in this statement especially when you are talking about equity.

All mallam with him kettle.
We SS dont giv a fcck abt SE

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by survivor10(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
KingKingKing:
If PDP zones the presidency to South South then they should kiss their hope of returning to Aso Rock goodbye.

The only ally SS has is the SE and going by their voting strengths , they are quite inconsequential, I'm not throwing jabs at anybody.

If PDP decides to zone it to the SE, that's 8 years of being an opposition party again. The people of the SE over the years have done themselves a great disservice by insulting everyone, the North, The SW , Middlebelt and Even the SS. So it will be a major barrier for the PDP if they choose anybody from the SE despite having some of the brightest candidates from that region Eg Peter obi.

If PDP zones it to the North.. Who in the North, a member of PDP, has the political might to wrestle power from the APC? , None yet.. Besides the South won't want to make a very grave and big mistake by voting a Notherner again for another 8yrs Rule.. Making it 16 years.. This will be catastrophic for our polity.

I'm in No way canvassing for the APC..

But 2023 will shock. Most of us!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Just say you are Tinubu's e-boy. Which tribe likes the others in Nigeria?

Why single out SS/SE for political extermination where they are the most marginalised in Nigeria?

OBJ did 8 years. Who has done 8 years( both ss/se)

If the presidency does not come to the old eastern region, then that's not fair at all
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
survivor10:

Just say you are Tinubu's e-boy. Which tribe likes the others in Nigeria?

Why single out SS/SE for political extermination where they are the most marginalised in Nigeria?

OBJ did 8 years. Who has done 8 years( both ss/se)

If the presidency does not come to the old eastern region, then that's not fair at all

But it's not coming

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro I'm a strong lover of politics but overtime I decided not to even discuss politics anymore online because I sat down and studied our leaders then I came to a conclusion that THEY DON'T GIVE A BLEEP ABOUT ANYBODY except from their immediate family and the political family!. So I just don't bother myself anymore because no matter the critique and complaints there nothing they are ready to do to better the country.

The more you keep worrying yourself about the wickedness of the leaders, the more you get frustrated and that's not the best for your mental health.

During the #EndSARS protest I knew the government would do something to stop it probably in a sane way but unfortunately, they decided to commit genocide.

Such country doesn't worth dying for!

If you don’t mind my asking. What tribe are you?
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

If you don’t mind my asking. What tribe are you?

I'm not a man of tribe. I'm a Nigerian bruv.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by 24SEVEN: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Turn by turn (Nig) Ltd.

When my own turn go reach na
. undecided undecided
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Chicastle: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Presidency should be return to the region that feeds the country . Don't know what that Kaduna man is saying
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

I respect you for this.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

I respect you for this.

Thanks man. I hope we all live that way.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by nsiba: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Just help me remind others that criminal by the name Tinubu will never smell presidency
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by GodIsBiafran: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
venger:
The day that Nigeria will embrace electronic voting that is the day I will vote for the first time

H.A.C.K.I.N.G Amaka

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
nsiba:

Just help me remind others that criminal by the name Tinubu will never smell presidency

It all depends on how things will play out. But for now that man is a strong man

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by VictorUSA(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
See wetin cocaine turn Nigerian leaders to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / Osinbajo, Wife Attend Aso Villa Christmas Concert / Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.