Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 (19253 Views)

2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-must-return-to-ssouth-obaseki

wetin your useless do for this country when he was the president? No be to dey drink ogogoro up and down.....where his people were busy looting........

I dont give a shit where the next president is from, as long as he is a nigeria and capable to remove nigeria from this mess we are in......
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by eeetuk(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
"But Obaseki said, the “Presidency must come back to South-South and you (Orbih) must go round the country to let them know that we can’t be cheated. We expect you to deliver the presidency to the zone.”

I agree with governor Obaseki for many reasons. First, South South provides all the Money that Nigeria is spending today.

Second, citizens of the south South know how to spend money for the benefit of all Nigerians than south east, south west and the the entire northern states of Nigeria .

Third , South South provides more expertise in running a safe country than South east, south west and north

Fourth, citizens of south South are more likely to address problems every day Nigerians face than people of South east, South west and north

Fifth, Nigeria since becoming independence in 1960 has been destroyed by people from South east, South west and north . Citizens of South South will make sure damaged done to Nigeria in the past will never be repeated.

Sixth, every Nigerian will enjoy fairness, equity and justice under South South leadership than under South east, South west and north

Finally, let's make South South presidency reality.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Markbrowny:
2023 is for South South or else,

You all should get ready for division.

When we start, Fulani herdsmen will be child’s play.

and una think say the southwest and north will vote for the southsouth? Abi una don forget say, election is a game of numbers? Una gey the numbers?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Troublemaker007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Thanks man. I hope we all live that way.

Well I pray we all do because I dey wait make dem approve my visa make I first japa lol
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Bornboy4: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Let the Best man win.
East, North, South or West, we must think as one people!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Troublemaker007:

Well I pray we all do because I dey wait make dem approve my visa make I first japa lol

Lol... Sharp guy!!!!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stupid set of people that tomorrow is not even guaranteed for them.

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Kayolamzy: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wike mouth pies
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by kolexy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Why SS? Does it mean that SS does not really care about SE the way SE care about them?

I sense greediness and selfishness in this statement especially when you are talking about equity.

Nobody cares about no one.
Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Glycosunde: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

thesame man that said fulanis have the right to carry AK47 is contesting for president!
Southerners are slaves without chains,

That is why we keep saying that all politicians are the same irrespective of their parties. Imagine PDP wanting to give their ticket to the north just because they want to be back in power when we are complaining of how d north has been ruling us. And another i.diot is talking about Bala Mohammed, d same cow of a governor who defended his AK47 killing boys. The youth should know that their futures lies in their hands. We're the leaders of tomorrow and guess what that tomorrow is TODAY, NOW!!

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 by Legendforte: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Markbrowny:
2023 is for South South or else,

You all should get ready for division.

When we start, Fulani herdsmen will be child’s play.
The period dey give una wetin una achieve. It's SE or power goes back to North. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong / Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.