Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar (24750 Views)

The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Alasane, one Muslim is threatening the life of another Muslim for exposing corruption.

Don't you think you are a fool for saying only Christians are corrupt? How do you manage not to feel dumb when you make such a comment?

Ganduje is even a "Saint" compared to the corruption of the false prophet Muhammad who was corrupt on every indices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Proflere: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
It will cost EFCC nothing to get expert to analyze that video. But then, Buhari has concluded that the video is fake.. Say he doesn't know how much techn...... Wait, Buhari was even talking about technology grin grin grin grin grin End shall never wonder
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by joelag: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gandollar is Buhari's best performing governor.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Tbasicme: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by tribalistseun: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria can never be fixed, breakup this madness before it will be too late
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:
Efcc has turned a blind eye to gandollar's video
don't mind them if it is opposition member that is when you will see them in action.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jostoman:
don't mind them if it is opposition member that is when you will see them in action.
U'll see them sweating like Christmas goat

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by ablejesus26(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Proflere:
It will cost EFCC nothing to get expert to analyze that video. But then, Buhari has concluded that the video is fake.. Say he doesn't know how much techn...... Wait, Buhari was even talking about technology grin grin grin grin grin End shall never wonder
grin
Proflere:

��what a contemptuous,and misanthropic situation we have before Us

Never Shall End Wonder ���

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PointZerom: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
If you're afraid why will you create deep fake video.

If you are intelligent why will you post this rubbish?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PointZerom: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

grin

��what a contemptuous,and misanthropic situation we have before Us

Never Shall End Wonder ���

It is very very imbeciuoskratim and highly prigostentity.

If end will wonder let him wonder in peace.

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by SmartPolician: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Divine202:
So people has decided to turn this country to a laughing stuck

Have
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Sleekfingers: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:
Efcc has turned a blind eye to gandollar's video

the thief gandollar is still enjoying immunity........the case will be revisited when he is outta office......thats if a southern president emerge in 2023,,,,,,..thats why gandollar is trying so hard to kill the case......

My advice to the journalist is to watch his back oooo........because gandollar is like a wounded lion.....
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Olarewaju89: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Ode undecided

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Sleekfingers: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
joelag:
Gandollar is Buhari's best performing governor.

you got it......
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by MrIcredible: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Alasane, one Muslim is threatening the life of another Muslim for exposing corruption.

Don't you think you are a fool for saying only Christians are corrupt? How do you manage not to feel dumb when you make such a comment?
What has religion got to do with this?

I pity your parents...
You're just a waste.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Whobedatte(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ganduje barawo no dey forget o
Run for your life!!!
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by jrusky(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

And you are female? Just read ehat you said.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Vickym1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

the thief gandollar is still enjoying immunity........the case will be revisited when he is outta office......thats if a southern president emerge in 2023,,,,,,..thats why gandollar is trying so hard to kill the case......

My advice to the journalist is to watch his back oooo........because gandollar is like a wounded lion.....
He really want to deal with the guy
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Basher8583: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
just2endowed:

He's sure bet is to seek asylum in any developed country. Canada will gladly stamp his visa. That's the sure way to leave this bad government for life. If na me, Stamp to sure.

Hausas are deep rooted in their region. You will hardly see a Hausa man thinking of jakpa. They are not like the 5%ers who have no identity and like adopting foreign culture since they feel totally inferior.

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by just2endowed: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Basher8583:

Hausas are deep rooted in their region. You will hardly see a Hausa man thinking of jakpa. They are not like the 5%ers who have no identity and like adopting foreign culture since they feel totally inferior.

Na waoh....
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Sleekfingers: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Vickym1:
He really want to deal with the guy

i am telling u......
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Party of criminals. Nobody had felt so threatened and vulnerable in the history of Nigeria as we've seen today.

It has always been like this in Nigeria. There was a time even elites from the same council and party were not spared.
Have a look at this incomplete list of victims of assassinations under Obasanjo out of which not a single one was solved in the entire 8 years of his tenure - Chief Bola Ige (Attorney General of the Federation); Dr. Marshall Harry (ANPP National Vice Chairman for South-South); Chief Ogbonnaya Uche (ANPP's Senatorial candidate for Orlu Imo State); Mr Theodore Agwatu (Principal Secretary to Imo State Governor); Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju (Member of Osun State House of Assembly);Hon. Uche Nwoke (ANPP Senatorial candidate in Imo State); Hon. Monday Ndor (Member of Rivers State House of Assembly); Dr. Ayodeji Daramola, gurbernatorial candidate in Ekiti State; Ahmed Ahman Pategi (State Chairman of Kwara PDP); Hon Schnapps Omuvwiebese (Councilor, Ughelli - North LG, Delta State); Mr. Funsho Williams, PDP governoship aspirant in Lagos; Mr. Barnabas Igwe (Anambra State Bar Association, Chairman) and his wife, Mrs. Abigail Igwe; Mr. Sunday Ugwu, Mrs. Janet Olapade among many others. Readers should remember that Tafa Balogun has impliedly alleged that he was subjected to Ribadu’s rage by OBJ because he refused to carry out the requested elimination of a former PDP chairman! Reliable sources have confirmed that the only reason Balogun had to spend 6 months in EFCC guest houses as opposed to long time imprisonment and deprivation of all the stolen billions was to prevent him from spilling his guts out.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Thomthom(m): 5:05am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
To you too that video was fake...l?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by makemusic1: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Cocao:
What a mess of a country. Anybody can act anyhow, do anything, say anything and get away with it. More so, a -politician!
too many useless leaders
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by lanryoung: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2021
I never for once believe that video
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by stanliwise(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
So what was the original story?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by stanliwise(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2021
lanryoung:
I never for once believe that video
Like Ganduje could never indulge in such right?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by stanliwise(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2021
fasho01:
Gandollar.. The Internet never forgets
But the internet haven’t taken action
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by stanliwise(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Basher8583:

But the man who is not totally inferior is here begging EFCC to protect his life grin grin grin grin

When will your kind ever talk with sanity in check?

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by fasho01(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2021
stanliwise:

But the internet haven’t taken action

That is as a result of the decay in the justice system. However, posterity will always remember him as gandollar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.