Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar (24749 Views)

The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by RightChannel: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hisbah Over to you, is Gandollar above sharia law?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
alasane:

Another "kafir" & pig eater on the prowl....ask your accomplice in this scenario ..

grin grin
Your mum is a Kafir that might likely be distributed to one lucky Muslim male "believer" as part of his 70wives imported from Hell. If we don't deliver you from Islam.

grin grin
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=alasane post=100130592][/quote]

Abdul Donkey, Camel meat eater which is a taboo under the Torah and mutah product.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2021
PervertProphet:

Abdul Donkey, Camel meat eater which is a taboo under the Torah and mutah product.

That is why we said some of you need your dumbskull re examine...from your bible oo

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
Your mum is a Kafir that might likely be distributed to one lucky Muslim male "believer" as part of his 70wives imported from Hell. If we don't deliver you from Islam.

grin grin

Just like your mom having amorous relationship with Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence. You still remember ba?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
alasane:

Just like your mom having amorous relationship with Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence. You still remember ba?

You mean like your 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad fon.dling 9year old girl child, Aisha even during her menses

grin grin

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
alasane:

That is why we said some of you need your dumbskull re examine...from your bible oo

Deuteronomy 14:8
The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

grin grin
You product of mutah Almajiri. Camel Meat eater. You forgot to read these ones here:

Leviticus 11:4 NLT — You may not, however, eat the following animals that have split hooves or that chew the cud, but not both. The camel chews the cud but does not have split hooves, so it is ceremonially unclean for you.

Deuteronomy 14:7 NLT — but if the animal doesn’t have both, it may not be eaten. So you may not eat the camel, the hare, or the hyrax. They chew the cud but do not have split hooves, so they are ceremonially unclean for you.

I know you don't know the eating of pigs were limited to the Bani Israel and the Noah Convenant much older had no such prohibition and that in the Injeel. God will never judge you on whether you eat pig or not so you copy the Jews in not eating pig but you eat camel which is also prohibited for the Jews.

Leviticus 7:23 NLT — “Give the following instructions to the people of Israel. You must never eat fat, whether from cattle, sheep, or goats.

grin grin

I hope you don't eat fats like you all do at the Eatery.
grin grin
Circus Headslamming clown choosing the parts they suits them in the Bible and qu'ran and turning a blind eye to the ones that still affects them.

Leviticus 17:12 NLT — That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood—neither you nor the foreigners living among you.’

I hope you know the first set of Muslims literally struggled to drink the blood of your false Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. You are yet to see that hadith, right??
grin grin
It's my job to expose you Headslamming clowns who are seeds of Satan and submitters to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
You product of mutah Almajiri. Camel Meat eater. You forgot to read these ones here:

Leviticus 11:4 NLT — You may not, however, eat the following animals that have split hooves or that chew the cud, but not both. The camel chews the cud but does not have split hooves, so it is ceremonially unclean for you.

Deuteronomy 14:7 NLT — but if the animal doesn’t have both, it may not be eaten. So you may not eat the camel, the hare, or the hyrax. They chew the cud but do not have split hooves, so they are ceremonially unclean for you.

I know you don't know the eating of pigs were limited to the Bani Israel and the Noah Convenant much older had no such prohibition and that in the Injeel. God will never judge you on whether you eat pig or not so you copy the Jews in not eating pig but you eat camel which is also prohibited for the Jews.

Leviticus 7:23 NLT — “Give the following instructions to the people of Israel. You must never eat fat, whether from cattle, sheep, or goats.

grin grin

I hope you don't eat fats like you all do at the Eatery.
grin grin
Circus Headslamming clown choosing the parts they suits them in the Bible and qu'ran and turning a blind eye to the ones that still affects them.

Leviticus 17:12 NLT — That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood—neither you nor the foreigners living among you.’

I hope you know the first set of Muslims literally struggled to drink the blood of your false Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. You are yet to see that hadith, right??
grin grin
It's my job to expose you Headslamming clowns who are seeds of Satan and submitters to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

When desperation enters argument logic disappears.....what do you expect from chronic alcoholism? When they gave birth to you ,they drank alcohol,your wedding alcohol,your parents died more alcohols,and finally when you die enough liquor. Your life is full of liquors and gambling.So if you can fabricate Hadith so be it.

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by PervertProphet: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2021
alasane:

When desperation enters argument logic disappears.....what do you expect from chronic alcoholism? When they gave birth to you ,they drank alcohol,your wedding alcohol,your parents died more alcohols,and finally when you die enough liquor. Your life is full of liquors and gambling.So if you can fabricate Hadith so be it.

You meant Muhammad that was a drunkard and a glutton and a rapist that ultimately lead to his poison. grin cheesy As usual, you want me to flood here with Muhammad's drinking proof and his nature as a caravan thief and Almajiri beggar?

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2021
PervertProphet:

You meant Muhammad that was a drunkard and a glutton and a rapist that ultimately lead to his poison. grin cheesy As usual, you want me to flood here with Muhammad's drinking proof and his nature as a caravan thief and Almajiri beggar?

No pix of "Rasul" in the whole universe....slandering are part of campaign against "our noble deen" you are NOT first or last...Ours is not motivational speakers & miracles houses but based knowledge that cannot be disputed..

Al-Anfaal (الأنفال) / 8:35

وَمَا كَانَ صَلَاتُهُمْ عِندَ الْبَيْتِ إِلَّا مُكَاءً وَتَصْدِيَةً فَذُوقُوا الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ

And their prayer at the House was not except whistling and handclapping. So taste the punishment for what you disbelieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / Locating Nigeria's Four Topmost Offices In One Area Untenable - Uduaghan / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.