Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar (24742 Views)

The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by lanryoung: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Like Ganduje could never indulge in such right? [like bribing a governor and telling him to put it in his pocket and even telling him to stand up ]
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Alasane, one Muslim is threatening the life of another Muslim for exposing corruption.

Don't you think you are a fool for saying only Christians are corrupt? How do you manage not to feel dumb when you make such a comment?

"kafir" pig eaten brain ....corruptions embedded in your DNA as your brothers languishing in jail all over the world over drug trafficking ....me think has any of your fellow ever expose corrupt practices in a high places? "arna"
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=PervertProphet post=100118722]

Ganduje is even a "Saint" compared to the corruption of the false prophet Muhammad who was corrupt on every indices.

/quote]

Another "kafir" & pig eater on the prowl....ask your accomplice in this scenario ..
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2021
PervertProphet:

Ganduje is even a "Saint" compared to the corruption of the false prophet Muhammad who was corrupt on every indices.

Another "kafir" & pig eater on the prowl....ask your accomplice in this scenario ..
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" pig eaten brain ....corruptions embedded in your DNA as your brothers languishing in jail all over the world over drug trafficking ....me think has any of your fellow ever expose corrupt practices in a high places? "arna"

What of ganduje, your Muslim brother? Is corruption embedded in his DNA? Many people think you are an idiot. So, get lost.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by Eriokanmi: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

It has always been like this in Nigeria. There was a time even elites from the same council and party were not spared.
Have a look at this incomplete list of victims of assassinations under Obasanjo out of which not a single one was solved in the entire 8 years of his tenure - Chief Bola Ige (Attorney General of the Federation); Dr. Marshall Harry (ANPP National Vice Chairman for South-South); Chief Ogbonnaya Uche (ANPP's Senatorial candidate for Orlu Imo State); Mr Theodore Agwatu (Principal Secretary to Imo State Governor); Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju (Member of Osun State House of Assembly);Hon. Uche Nwoke (ANPP Senatorial candidate in Imo State); Hon. Monday Ndor (Member of Rivers State House of Assembly); Dr. Ayodeji Daramola, gurbernatorial candidate in Ekiti State; Ahmed Ahman Pategi (State Chairman of Kwara PDP); Hon Schnapps Omuvwiebese (Councilor, Ughelli - North LG, Delta State); Mr. Funsho Williams, PDP governoship aspirant in Lagos; Mr. Barnabas Igwe (Anambra State Bar Association, Chairman) and his wife, Mrs. Abigail Igwe; Mr. Sunday Ugwu, Mrs. Janet Olapade among many others. Readers should remember that Tafa Balogun has impliedly alleged that he was subjected to Ribadu’s rage by OBJ because he refused to carry out the requested elimination of a former PDP chairman! Reliable sources have confirmed that the only reason Balogun had to spend 6 months in EFCC guest houses as opposed to long time imprisonment and deprivation of all the stolen billions was to prevent him from spilling his guts out.
Truly, people were assassinated during OBJ's era but you can't compare such with the kind of killings and assassination which had taken place under this administration except we just want to deceive ourselves. It had become a daily occurrence. I have not even read today's news and am sure most of today's headlines would be about killings. Those victims you mentioned during OBJ's era cut across party lines... ANPP, APGA and PDP members and not just one party so, OBJ cant be blamed for such killings. The one who killed Bola Ige is now in the same APC and has been given a political appointment already, imagine that. On Tafa Balogun, he stole money and got punished for it. I remember that yoruba Professor too, who was appointed by OBJ but was indicted of corruption. The man died in prison. Tafa was only looking for an excuse just like Bode George did. Was it the police who killed those victims you mentioned? I wonder why anyone would believe Tafa Balogun for his reckless statements. After OBJ caught fayose with his fake poultry project, the latter also defended himself with baseless comments, what of Alamieyeseigha? I can go on and on. Even if you caught a Nigerian Politician on top of your neighbor's wife, he would defend himself for engaging in the act.

Just take a look at the killings of innocent civilians across the countries today. It's worrisome. Whenever the rich and mighty fell victim, it's assasination but when the masses were killed in large number, it's killings and not assasination...

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

What of ganduje, your Muslim brother? Is corruption embedded in his DNA? Many people think you are an idiot. So, get lost.

"kafir" pig eater & dead animals consumer .Drunkard & illicit drugs the hallmark of a ritualist..You Urgently need a spiritual cleansing from CELESTIAL CHURCH or SERAPHIM and CHERUBIM....your compatriot
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"kafir" see someone response to you.....eyyaaaa (i pity your "drunkard" parent)

What has religion got to do with this?

I pity your parents...
You're just a waste.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"qafir" what takes you so long for response ? am missing your infantiles remarks & comment... i hope you still ok sha or perhaps your FATHER has used you for rituals already
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"qafir" what takes you so long for response ? am missing your infantiles remarks & comment... i hope you still ok sha or perhaps your FATHER has used you for rituals already

Some of us have a job. We are not like you, the jobless senseless, empty-headed religion bigot
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" see someone response to you.....eyyaaaa (i pity your "drunkard" parent)

What has religion got to do with this?

I pity your parents...
You're just a waste.

You are the one who said only Christians are corrupt. But now, there is evidence that you Muslims are as corrupt as any dog on the street.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" pig eater & dead animals consumer .Drunkard & illicit drugs the hallmark of a ritualist..You Urgently need a spiritual cleansing from CELESTIAL CHURCH or SERAPHIM and CHERUBIM....your compatriot

So, you consume living animals? grin. You are an idiot. cheesy
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Some of us have a job. We are not like you, the jobless senseless, empty-headed religion bigot

"kafir" i thought your are jobless like your father in beer parlour playing BETNAIJA ...infidel like you...STAY OFF ISLAMIC SITE
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" i thought your are jobless like your father in beer parlour playing BETNAIJA ...infidel like you...STAY OFF ISLAMIC SITE

Islam taught you to abuse people's fathers.

What a cursed religion!
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

So, you consume living animals? grin. You are an idiot. cheesy

"kafir " that is "mai ci mushen" ( look for hausa man to interpret it for us ) "arna"
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
alasane:

"kafir " that is "mai ci mushen" ( look for hausa man to interpret it for us ) "arna"

Your religion teaches you to abuse people's fathers. Your religion is cursed
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"kafir" mai ci mushen.....you have job indeed ...yahoo yahoo & online betting ba... that is why you poke your nose to islamic site to rant nonsenses
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"kafir" with pig eaten brain...if you can used your cursed mouth to malign our NOBLE APOSTLES ..no off limit for you...your ancestors and generations will be cursed..
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"kafir" pig brain....your father is a dead corpse walking if he still alive ....your grave is waiting to swallow you for blasphemed our NOBLE PROPHET
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" pig brain....your father is a dead corpse walking if he still alive ....your grave is waiting to swallow you for blasphemed our NOBLE PROPHET

So, Mohammed is noble because he raped his own son's wife?

So rape can make people become noble in Islam?

Islam is cursed
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" with pig eaten brain...if you can used your cursed mouth to malign our NOBLE APOSTLES ..no off limit for you...your ancestors and generations will be cursed..

You mean Mohammed the pedophile is noble?

Islam is cursed.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" mai ci mushen.....you have job indeed ...yahoo yahoo & online betting ba... that is why you poke your nose to islamic site to rant nonsenses

So, your daft brain tells you that only Christians do yahoo yahoo and online betting? grin

Your brain is cursed.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You mean Mohammed the pedophile is noble?

Islam is cursed.

"kafir" mai ci mushen..... that is why i said your father is a drunkard & he is cursed,his progeny are cursed..you will end up like Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence.....you have a date with grave
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" mai ci mushen..... that is why i said your father is a drunkard & he is cursed,his progeny are cursed..you will end up like Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence.....you have a date with grave

This dumb idiot thinks I'm Igbo. grin

Boy, you are very dumb. If you are not dumb, you will know that even Muslims are involved in yahoo yahoo and online betting. Dumb fool.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Boy, you are very dumb. If you are not dumb, you will know that even Muslims are involved in yahoo yahoo and online betting. Dumb fool.

"kafir" pig eater really hallucinating pls show me where Igbo was mentioned....using the analogy to justapoxed your religious coloration & greed for money..You are deluded ,Did you forget your brain in your mother’s womb?
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

"kafir" pig eating brain....who told you am a boy? numbskull
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" pig eating brain....who told you am a boy? numbskull

You talk like a dumb boy. Only a dumb idiot will say the things you say. No human with functional brain will reason like you.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by toplinetrtrend: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
alasane:

"kafir" pig eater really hallucinating pls show me where Igbo was mentioned....using the analogy to justapoxed your religious coloration & greed for money..You are deluded ,Did you forget your brain in your mother’s womb?

You are just writing anything that comes to your dumb brain.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You are just writing anything that comes to your dumb brain.

"kafir" pig eater.. always deviating randomly STAY OFF ISLAMIC SITE…you are cursed. "arna"
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Idiot. Is it your pedophile Mohammed that gives you power to curse?

"kafir" pig eater...just like your drunkard parent that delivered you on baby factory.
Re: ‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar by alasane: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Idiot. Is it your pedophile Mohammed that gives you power to curse?

"kafir" infidel pig consumer...

Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:6

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.