Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me (7859 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Hugomexis(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
I recently employed the services of a cleaner to come to my place to wash the curtains,clean the floor tiles and handle my clothes.

Generally,she's to oversee the general tidiness of my place.She comes twice in a week. The job I do strains me a lot so I do not have time to always clean my place as I'm always on the move.

Now this girl who's older than me,she's 25 has been giving off some very naughty vibes.She's been trying to get me to touch her.

Whenever I'm at home and she's doing her cleaning,she walks around in skimpy clothes.The other time,what she did was to allow the wrapper she tied around her chest to fall on the floor leaving her naked.

I saw everything as I was watching TV that day.She hurriedly picked up the wrapper,tied it while muttering some apologies.

She is pretty but she's not on my level.

I don't go around fvcking girls who work for me or fvcking girls who need my help.

There was one girl from my secondary school who was stranded one time.She had no place to stay.She called and I told her to come over to FESTAC to stay with me.She stayed for 3weeks with me.I didn't touch her or make any moves to do so even though she made moves to have sex with me numerous times during her stay with me.

What I told was that if the both of us were gonna have sex then she'll have to leave my place then come back so I'd be sure she came for an entirely different purpose.

I don't like taking advantage of women in vulnerable positions

This is what my cleaner is yet to understand.She has seen that I'm young,well to do and living alone that's why she's seducing me cheesy.She doesn't know my pe.nis doesn't get Hot for just any type of woman,it only gets Hot for women who I have no working relationship with or who I'm not directly responsible for.

38 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Xenry: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
What exactly is your problem? sad

34 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Keep up with the wisdom bro.

Never let your third leg do the thinking.

Be in control.

Shalom.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Spending123: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
you done try, oya make we kill cow for you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by mymadam(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ibori, na u be dat? Ok oo undecided
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:

I wanted to send you 3k but your post history shows you've been spamming everywhere with your account number
Brozay make me self see blessing from your side
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Clinghton: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
You created the impression that you can tolerate anything.
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Ekejoestar(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Op, have you seen your life?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by SweetCunt97(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:

I wanted to send you 3k but your post history shows you've been spamming everywhere with your account number
What kinda worker works with only wrapoer? Take it easy with d lies abeg

37 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by GoldHorse(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Awon otelemuye!!! cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by talk2hb1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:
I recently employed the services of a cleaner to come to my place to wash the curtains,clean the floor tiles and handle my clothes.

Generally,she's to oversee the general tidiness of my place.She comes twice in a week. The job I do strains me a lot so I do not have time to always clean my place as I'm always on the move.

Now this girl who's older than me,she's 25 has been giving off some very naughty vibes.She's been trying to get me to touch her.

Whenever I'm at home and she's doing her cleaning,she walks around in skimpy clothes.The other time,what she did was to allow the wrapper she tied around her chest to fall on the floor leaving her naked.

I saw everything as I was watching TV that day.She hurriedly picked up the wrapper,tied it while muttering some apologies.

I don't go around fvcking girls who work for me or fvcking girls who need my help.

There was one girl from my secondary school who was stranded one time.She had no place to stay.She called and I told her to come over to FESTAC to stay with me.She stayed for 3weeks with me.I didn't touch her or make any moves to do so even though she made moves to have sex with me numerous times during her stay with me.

What I told was that if the both of us were gonna have sex then she'll have to leave my place then come back so I'd be sure she came for an entirely different purpose.

This is what my cleaner is yet to understand.She has seen that I'm young,well to do and living alone that's why she's seducing me cheesy.She doesn't know my pe.nis doesn't get Hot for just any type of woman,it only gets Hot for women who I have no working relationship with or who I'm not directly responsible for.
In Conclusion, you can only dance to her tune if she resign?
Then tell her to resign so both of you can have peace of mind!
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Stevyne: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:

Boss use your head o.
No play rough play with am o
Naso woman take fall samson
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:

If that's how you really feel about her sexual overtures, then why haven't you sacked her? Are you enjoying seeing her trying to seduce you or what. You think you are in control but, so long as she's around you, there's a chance that one day she'll succeed. Bodi nor bi wood. One day you may begin to see her differently. Heck, you've already said she's pretty, so as far as I'm concerned she's got her foot in the door.

Either all that or the story is fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by JaneYave(f): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Doing well should be all round and that includes the ability to say NO to nonesense. As you work with people let them know your limits, it isn't bad..
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by AishaYesufu: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2021
[s]
Hugomexis:

[/s]

Another fake story from a Hot clown

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by AishaYesufu: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Too many fake stories on Nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by dwilliams: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Why you de tell us, make we help u knack her?

1 Like

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Walkee: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Hallucinations of an extremely horrny teenage male virgin

16 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Help2020: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Hugomexis:

Why did u employ pretty girl when you're living alone? You go still chop her if ur story is true anyway
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Depressedkidd: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Hugomexis:

Thanks for sharing. Though I don't really know what to use this information for. Man's just hyping himself up for having basic self control
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Franktom247(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Na who i approve post i blame op keep blowing your trumpet no one else will
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by 3gpvids: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2021
But why she go tie wrapper with nothing under con dey work

bia! is it every woman that cums to ya house dah wants to fcck you haba check ya self

ps: you only talk of the ones no wan fcck so what about the ones you dey fcck?
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by backtalkG(m): 4:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
op na janus grin
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Ofadaman(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Expose'.
Another cooked up story, nairalander has become a place filled with kids who are chasing clouts..

3 Likes

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by popweezy(m): 5:05am On Mar 23, 2021
eeeeh
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by femi4: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Hugomexis:

You are just lazy. You are just giving us flimsy excuse why you can't clean up your crib. You have the time to watch TV and a woman trying to seduce you
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by indodon(m): 5:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Op seems like you need some help with realizing your dream of getting laid from your previous topics

1 Like

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by columbus007(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2021
Op,my pain now is, i just woke up and this is the first thrend i just opened and they are filled with lies i don't just know now.
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by espn(m): 5:43am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
What kinda worker works with only wrapoer? Take it easy with d lies abeg
busta rhymes...
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by pointblank247(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Op you are a liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.