Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me (7910 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Neimar: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2021
Nollywood movie
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by KingMack(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Oga Linus wettin we do you na..which kind story you dey tell us about Lilian sad angry

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by mejai(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Erectile dysfunction detected grin
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by efewizey(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Baba had to type festac in capital letters. Keep up the lie bro. I pity the mumu babe when go feel say he Don jam big boy when they festac
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by rex444(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Devil is a liar
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by anslemarinze52(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Xenry:
What exactly is your problem? sad

lol
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by anslemarinze52(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Stevyne:
Boss use your head o. No play rough play with am o Naso woman take fall samson

you believe what he said
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Stevyne: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
anslemarinze52:

you believe what he said
That's none of my business!
Another person will definitely take my advice
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by pozehnani(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol.. I don't know what to believe anymore these days on nairaland.

Ok. Since shes been doing all that, ( which may not even be intentional) has she for once asked you outrightly to come and have her? Or you're just insinuating all these because of your dirty mind?.

Chilax and ignore her. Simple.
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by gregyboy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hugomexis:
I recently employed the services of a cleaner to come to my place to wash the curtains,clean the floor tiles and handle my clothes.

Generally,she's to oversee the general tidiness of my place.She comes twice in a week. The job I do strains me a lot so I do not have time to always clean my place as I'm always on the move.

Now this girl who's older than me,she's 25 has been giving off some very naughty vibes.She's been trying to get me to touch her.

Whenever I'm at home and she's doing her cleaning,she walks around in skimpy clothes.The other time,what she did was to allow the wrapper she tied around her chest to fall on the floor leaving her naked.

I saw everything as I was watching TV that day.She hurriedly picked up the wrapper,tied it while muttering some apologies.

She is pretty but she's not on my level.

I don't go around fvcking girls who work for me or fvcking girls who need my help.

There was one girl from my secondary school who was stranded one time.She had no place to stay.She called and I told her to come over to FESTAC to stay with me.She stayed for 3weeks with me.I didn't touch her or make any moves to do so even though she made moves to have sex with me numerous times during her stay with me.

What I told was that if the both of us were gonna have sex then she'll have to leave my place then come back so I'd be sure she came for an entirely different purpose.

I don't like taking advantage of women in vulnerable positions

This is what my cleaner is yet to understand.She has seen that I'm young,well to do and living alone that's why she's seducing me cheesy.She doesn't know my pe.nis doesn't get Hot for just any type of woman,it only gets Hot for women who I have no working relationship with or who I'm not directly responsible for.

So wetin u want make we do help you beg her make she nor tempt you

Your wahala too much underage dey worry you
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Premiumwriter: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by olamide0147: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Op abi you dey take style tell us how u dey peep on your oga wife, Bro no go there or else thunderbolt ⚡ magun dey wait for u
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by AlphaStorm: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
@OP , Can u see your life ?
Laslas na Lie go kee you

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by kenzysmith: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hugomexis:
I recently employed the services of a cleaner to come to my place to wash the curtains,clean the floor tiles and handle my clothes.

Generally,she's to oversee the general tidiness of my place.She comes twice in a week. The job I do strains me a lot so I do not have time to always clean my place as I'm always on the move.

Now this girl who's older than me,she's 25 has been giving off some very naughty vibes.She's been trying to get me to touch her.

Whenever I'm at home and she's doing her cleaning,she walks around in skimpy clothes.The other time,what she did was to allow the wrapper she tied around her chest to fall on the floor leaving her naked.

I saw everything as I was watching TV that day.She hurriedly picked up the wrapper,tied it while muttering some apologies.

She is pretty but she's not on my level.

I don't go around fvcking girls who work for me or fvcking girls who need my help.

There was one girl from my secondary school who was stranded one time.She had no place to stay.She called and I told her to come over to FESTAC to stay with me.She stayed for 3weeks with me.I didn't touch her or make any moves to do so even though she made moves to have sex with me numerous times during her stay with me.

What I told was that if the both of us were gonna have sex then she'll have to leave my place then come back so I'd be sure she came for an entirely different purpose.

I don't like taking advantage of women in vulnerable positions

This is what my cleaner is yet to understand.She has seen that I'm young,well to do and living alone that's why she's seducing me cheesy.She doesn't know my pe.nis doesn't get Hot for just any type of woman,it only gets Hot for women who I have no working relationship with or who I'm not directly responsible for.
Sir pls can I chat with u privately am in deep shit
Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Sailorsoldier1: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Op, have you seen your life?
a typical Nigerian man for u....see wat he has posted Vs wat he is narrating abt his worker....hypocritical! ... OP u are a Nympho...

1 Like

Re: My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me by Cinema4d: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
rookie's imagining things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men / . / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.