Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario (609 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
You have gathered who is who in the society for your wedding.
Governors, world known business men and women graced the occasion.
And finally, this happened.

What will you do?

Re: What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by Bola146(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin Thank God I'll not do elaborate wedding, I know some of my friends will be doing some videos, it's enough for us cheesy cheesy But he must refund all my money

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by austinbob(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
It has already happened. No amount of beating will bring the video. He will be made to refund every dime paid, then the couple can ask friends to forward whatever videos and pictures they were able to take with their phone cameras. Get them organized. case closed.. Problem no dey finish.
Re: What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by kalu61(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
The painness de tear heart but for people like me, l don't care. I can't waste my time and energy on a mistake l can't undo.

One good picture is enough.

Just refund me my money and carry your wahala go. Na when him refuse zigrin
Re: What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
lol see him head like "chief nwafor"

him go do small frog jump then I get back my money

Re: What Will You Do in This Kind Of Scenario by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
People still hire camera men for weddings?

Na to on Bluetooth dey transfer from the wedding attendants.

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Marries 45 Year Old Politician, Barr. / Any Nairalander I Can Push Drugs For / Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.