Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… (3397 Views)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / Scariest Experience Ever / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
The worst kissing experience ever…

I met this guy pre-Val day 'you know how it is now unless you chose to be alone'. We made arrangements to watch Namaste Wahala. I don't know if it was the kiss that ruined the movie as well…but I didn't feel the movie either.
Anyways after the whole touchy touchy things, while watching the movie (we were polite enough to finish it). cry[color=#770077][/color] Unku now leaned in to kiss me… I am not joking when I say there were about a million tiny choku-choku around his mouth.

I have never experienced this kind of pain before… as he moved his face while kissing me those things were piercing my face like needles�.I had to stop the brother and told him I was going home. If his stumble are giving me this much pain imagine when he gets down there�.

The next day I woke up with red marks ( 'the worst beard burn' - I even googled the name of that shit 'I didn't know it was a thing��‍♀️) all around my mouth and I have an average fair complexion ( think Destiny Etiko's complexion). Google told me it takes 2-3 days to heal… Just imagine walking around with that face, thank God for face masks embarassed. Guys, do better please use shaving and grooming products abeg. Go to beauty sections at malls or check out male sections on beauty online marketplaces. For example topping favorite list for 2021 is Brandlistry.ng.Who else has had horrible losing experiences, how did it go?
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by JOACHINpedro: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oya do giveaway
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Fremantle: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Vicibelle post=100202572]
Thank u for ur advice. Noted

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice marketing strategy.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
kuku tell us to buy your products na wink

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by chiommy123(f): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2021
I hate that thing. It makes guys look scary like very much older
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by nuttyprofessor(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
This is what we call (K.O.D) kiss of death- it proves very effective when you want to lose a girl. Do you know how many micro-scopic bacterial enzymes is present in the mouth , saliva and mucus--- ewww (na wah for una) .
It's not only men that need to shave ' you know - lol
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Fremantle post=100206605][/quote] You are welcome�
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
chiommy123:

Tbh! It does. It's either you have a well-maintained beard or it is clean shaven. No in-between
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
nuttyprofessor:
This is what we call (K.O.D) kiss of death- it proves very effective when you want to lose a girl. Do you know how many micro-scopic bacterial enzymes is present in the mouth , saliva and mucus--- ewww (na wah for una) .
It's not only men that need to shave ' you know - lol
��������K.O.D indeed��������
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
kuku tell us to buy your products na wink
With a huge Easter discount. Your babe will thank you. But tbh though, it's actually a terrible experience for your partner. The stubbles and swallowing her lips when kissing her. I have heard of bad breath (God forbid I come across this one). When there is mouth wash and freshener which also comes at a 10% discount.
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by infogenius(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Vicibelle:
The worst kissing experience ever…

I met this guy pre-Val day 'you know how it is now unless you chose to be alone'. We made arrangements to watch Namaste Wahala. I don't know if it was the kiss that ruined the movie as well…but I didn't feel the movie either.
Anyways after the whole touchy touchy things, while watching the movie (we were polite enough to finish it). cry[color=#770077][/color] Unku now leaned in to kiss me… I am not joking when I say there were about a million tiny choku-choku around his mouth.

I have never experienced this kind of pain before… as he moved his face while kissing me those things were piercing my face like needles�.I had to stop the brother and told him I was going home. If his stumble are giving me this much pain imagine when he gets down there�.

The next day I woke up with red marks ( 'the worst beard burn' - I even googled the name of that shit 'I didn't know it was a thing��‍♀️) all around my mouth and I have an average fair complexion ( think Destiny Etiko's complexion). Google told me it takes 2-3 days to heal… Just imagine walking around with that face, thank God for face masks embarassed. Guys, do better please use shaving and grooming products abeg. Go to beauty sections at malls or check out male sections on beauty online marketplaces. For example topping favorite list for 2021 is Brandlistry.ng.Who else has had horrible losing experiences, how did it go?

Please Kindly give ur bf ur advice.{bolded}
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
You are right faa

infogenius:

Please Kindly give ur bf ur advice.{bolded}
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brandlistry is an online marketplace for beauty, skin, diet and weight management and men care products. The platform is currently seeking for affiliates.You can get popular products like Huda, Fenty beauty and indie products like Twok London, Ané on the same platform https://affiliates.brandlistry.ng
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Vicibelle: 11:16am On May 09, 2021
The Brandlistry Nigeria Affiliate program features benefits like:

Gold package members are gifted products worth 5000 Naira.
Payment each week of 5% of any sales made using your link.
You get a repost on the brand's platform.
A personalized trackable link for you to share.

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

You can qualify for Brandlistry.ng Beauty affiliate program (https://affiliates.brandlistry.ng ) Gold package membership by following the following steps:

-Make a screen recording of you shopping for your gifted products on the website and post it on your story/feed. Brandlistry Nigeria affiliate management team will
send you the products you choose.

-Post 3 Instagram reels/Twitter videos/Youtube comments(if you own a channel)a month.

-Post 2 feed posts a month on Instagram/ Twitter.

-Post 2 Instagram stories/Twitter creative posts/ blog projects a month.

-Share your affiliate links with others on your WhatsApp status and Instagram page.
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2021
chiommy123:

like u get choice
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 09, 2021
he was a sloppy kisser yuck grin
Re: The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… by Truthabulabula(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2021
Lmaooo

grin

(1) (Reply)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Check Out This 2022 Trinidad Carnival Hosted In Cancun, Mexico(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.