Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience (5038 Views)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / What's Your Worst Kissing Experience? / The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by gunners160(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
The aim of this thread is to share your worst kissing experience!! let me drop mine.

During my service year, I invited a lady to my house so that we can have fun. While we were kissing, I was enjoying the whole thing only for her to insert her tongue into my mouth and start throwing saliva as if she was possessed, funny enough she seems to like it.
I had to swallow a few of her saliva unknowingly before I could stop her. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth but I really felt irritated by her actions.

Feel free to drop your own experience
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by kingvick09(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
gunners160:
The aim of this thread is to share your worst kissing experience!! let me drop mine.

During my service year, I invited a lady to my house so that we can have fun. While we were was kissing, i was enjoying the whole thing only for her to insert her tongue into my mouth and start throwing saliva as if she was possessed, funny enough she seems to like it.
I had to swallow a few of her saliva unknowingly before I could stop her. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth but I really felt irritated by her actions.

Feel free to drop your own experience

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE LAST TIME I KISSED

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Kaykay999(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
After satisfying my sexual urge with this girl at night
We kissed like mad and my guy told me that if i see the girl’s face tomorrow morning that i will be shocked.
I saw this girl tomorrow morning oh mehn !! I vomit everything wey de my belle.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by KAM3KAZI: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kaykay999:
We kissed like mad and my guy told me that if i see the girl’s face tomorrow morning that i will be shocked.

Lol, what did she look like?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
A
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Ugaboy: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kaykay999:
which kain lie be this again...u no see when u pick ha
pls e do, dont call our attention again

8 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Ugaboy: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
I started with soft kisses, her lips was so slippery and soft...she didnt responded but i continued...i stop in between the moment, mehn only for her to drag me back, started hers...with the soft tender lips she was hurrible, she was just making noise(wob,wob,wob with more saliva) and hitting her teeth with mine so profusely, i was scared of being bite. I was lust with nice shape of lips so i had to melo.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by icebird25(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mehn ..my own just happened recently o...I brought this girl home and if you see the kind mouth odour wey this girl get ehn ...so my aim was to do the lashing alone ...so no kissing and romancing ...but as I was riding this girl in a very fast pace .na so this girl grab my neck plant kiss for my lips ....I'm coming let me go and re brush my teeth ..I will finish the story later

13 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... i thought i was going to faint. I couldn't breath. Babe was actually sucking up all the oxygen i had left. Felt so much relief when she broke the kiss. Was just so damn aggressive

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by myles16(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Awon eyan Kiss Daniel...
Weldone Sirs

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by timibare(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ladies with mouth odur loves kissing like crazy beings

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Galactico4ever(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Here to read comments tongue
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by merieam16(f): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
here 2 read lies

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by paulolee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
neva kissed before because ashana no de allow me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
timibare:
Ladies with mouth odur loves kissing like crazy beings
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2020
It was against my wish. Her friends pinned me down while she had her way with me.
It was a traumatizing experience.
Worst of all, the one among their group that I had a huge crush on, was among the ones pinning me down.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Michelle55: 1:40am On Jul 21, 2020
dairykidd:
Lol... i thought i was going to faint. I couldn't breath. Babe was actually sucking up all the oxygen i had left. Felt so much relief when she broke the kiss. Was just so damn aggressive
I know say I go catch you for here..
She for suck all ya oxygen finish na.. She fall hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Michelle55:

I know say I go catch you for here..
She for suck all ya oxygen finish na.. She fall hands
Una plan done fail already.. My God is too big to let me fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by saintvc(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Have u tried kissing one who Finnish eating ginger

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Ugaboy: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Here to read comments tongue
u no dey kiss
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Galactico4ever(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
u no dey kiss
Did I say that i do or don't?
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Eastside22(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
sincerely am not a fan of kiss maybe is because I've not gotten the opportunity to do it with someone I really like

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Bluezy13(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Back in secondary school, went to visit a classmate in the night at a long distance...
Waited for the family to finish their dinner...
While she was seeing me off in a nearby bush, I kissed her deeply (it was against my principle to visit a girl without at least kissing her) and bade her farewell. ASA we parted, my mouth became so hot as if I chew pepper...

Had to look for water to drink.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by gunners160(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Bluezy13:
Back in secondary school, went to visit a classmate in the night at a long distance...
Waited for the family to finish their dinner...
While she was seeing me off in a nearby bush, I kissed her deeply (it was against my principle to visit a girl without at least kissing her) and bade her farewell. ASA we parted, my mouth became so hot as if I chew pepper...

Had to look for water to drink.
This gat me laughing out so loud. She wat pepper before she kiss ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Bluezy13(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2020
gunners160:

This gat me laughing out so loud. She wat pepper before she kiss ?

I guess their dinner was very peppery.
Imagine the potency of such pepper even after we walked a long while, yet it was that hot.
I never brought it up, I'm not good at embarrassing girls.
Perhaps it explains her shyness during the kissing.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

I guess their dinner was very peppering.
Imagine the potency of such pepper even after we walked a long while, yet it was that hot.
I never brought it up, I'm not good at embarrassing girls.
Perhaps it explains her shyness during the kissing.
peppery bro
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Haywhymido(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
issokay, frontpage ba?
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Bluezy13(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
peppery bro

Ok.
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by SPOLO(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Mine was then with my first love.
She made a bet with me that d day she will kiss me and i wee bcame helpless eh! I said for where na lie...

Na so one day as rain dey fall she came and i was kissing her all of a sudden she took charge na so dx babe dey kiss me to d extent it seems d kiss was running thru my head na so i just fall down for breath i couldnt even breath well...she was just kissing me hard i had to beg her than babe issokay plss....u won..

Dam! Some girls na bad ass kissers sha....no girl had ever kissed like that again

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
The day I first kissed Sapele weed is unforgettable undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by Orire01(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
angry
Re: Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience by JONSYN7154: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xox / Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.