Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator (3022 Views)

Want a vibrator from my husband / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Wilson125(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
They have been dating for a year n some months n sexually active, but his girl started insisting on getting a Love Machine n a vibrator to spice up their sex life according to her, but my friend doesn’t see it that way, he feels he doesn’t satisfy her which he has confronted her with but she claims he satisfies her n the Love Machine is just about spicing up their sex life.. Baba isn’t comfortable with the idea n e dey kill the self esteem.. so he feel likes calling it off as she no wan give up on the issue..

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Akakanfirstclass(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
mehnnnn....!

obviously she came to this world just to 'sex' to the fullest and then die...

vagina beings tho'

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Bornsinner7: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
What kind of machine exactly?? the rechargeable one abi non rechargeable??

What is she spicing up??

Make the guy no go die another person death

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by lilvicky68(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
If it will stop her from cheating..he should let her have the biggest vibrator..na her body go tell her..

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Anigreat: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Not a bad idea though.

Is either your friend is not doing it right or the girl is addicted to self service that no matter the amount of dick she received she won't be satisfied unless she uses a vibrator to fucck herself. There men and women like that.

That girl really love him, and she doesn't want to cheat on him reason he demanded to have a vibrator.

House wives keep a vibrator talkless of a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Wilson125(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What kind of machine exactly?? the rechargeable one abi non rechargeable??

What is she spicing up??

Make the guy no go die another person death
lol
Have no idea o, will advise him to ask though
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by olamide0147: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wilson125:
They have been dating for a year n some months n sexually active, but his girl started insisting on getting a Love Machine n a vibrator to spice up their sex life according to her, but my friend doesn’t see it that way, he feels he doesn’t satisfy her which he has confronted her with but she claims he satisfies her n the Love Machine is just about spicing up their sex life.. Baba isn’t comfortable with the idea n e dey kill the self esteem.. so he feel likes calling it off as she no wan give up on the issue..
See we no dey give advice to anyone again if you can't be bold enough to be faithful, y'all bring your personal problem here and claiming it was friend did u tell that person u are bringing his personal issue to Republic of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Your babe is so wide mehn!!
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Wilson125(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
olamide0147:

See we no dey give advice to anyone again if you can't be bold enough to be faithful, y'all bring your personal problem here and claiming it was friend did u tell that person u are bringing his personal issue to Republic of Nairaland?
well he is fully aware n wants to hear from rational minds..
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by SweetCunt97(f): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wilson125:
lol
Have no idea o, will advise him to ask though
Let them get the Vibrator, it helps alot. Shey d girl cant buy ordinary Vibrator ni?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ti yin ti baje pata pata, Nigerian girls are useless and a worthless piece of shiiit.
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Drsnives(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless

Nawaooooo
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by gfon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
She's eithier a chronic masturbator,or was a/is still a lesbian
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Sixfeetbelle: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
gfon:
She's eithier a chronic masturbator,or was a/is still a lesbian

Or worse, the boyfriend is a total wastrel in za oza room.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by gfon(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

maybe baba no fit take her reach cloud9
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
lol op talk true it's you,and not your friend grin

allow her get the vibrator na,a bigger one. if that will stop her from sharing her kpekus to ur fellow brothers..
Meanwhile,you might not be hitting her juicy cunt right wink

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by davillian(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Buy your baby a toy grin
But on a serious note ehnnnn
You guys are still very young and she is just curious......

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by mosdii(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by bigpicture001: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2021
The gal is a led,no doubt
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by bigpicture001: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2021
The gal is a lez,no doubt
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2021
undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2021
gfon:
maybe baba no fit take her reach cloud9

Cloud 9. When his mates are making payments for house Number (9)

Ejooooooo saaaaaaaa .... abeg sir

2021?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Kondomatic(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2021
I am sure she wants him to buy it for her grin
Re: His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator by Mrscarter(f): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Wilson125:

Lol some of the dumbest comments here.
The girl wanting a vibrator would be more about spicing things up. Its not that shed probably use it alone lol. My cousins husband got one for themselves and he watches himself use it on her n it turns him on aswell as her. Its not about him not satisfying her at all or about her wanting different dikk. Its bout trying to not let things get boring pr routine and playing around with each other. He watches her use it on herself n turns him on or hell use it on her before they have sex. Its only a sex accessory

Lol some of these comments on this thread.
#ur gf is wide
#she must be a lesbian
#she wants other dikk ger husband dont satisfy her.
Really? Hows using a vibrator make one a lesbian? Hows it make her wide?
Some of you just dont get any sense at all.
Vibrators are intimacy gadgets used to play n spice things up. Some can use them if theyre single n have no partner to fukk them but a couple ppl i know who have them their husbands are the ones using them on them.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers / I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / How Did Your Last Relationship End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.