Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers (3019 Views)

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2022

#Copied from a friend's Facebook#

Me and my madam where at New Benin market sometime last year. Though I have noticed this severally but I nevr knew it has gone this bad. As she was turning to enter into the main market and get some stuffs, na so I see one guy running from across the road, I never knew why he was running to cross the road in a haste and I did not know madam was also observing the guy. The guy was about stretching his hand when madam held my hand and started showing something though she was not buying it but just did it to make the guy know that Oga is here oo... You need to see how the guy put himself on rewind and adjusted his stretched hand. Madam turned and looked at me and said, na me that guy be want come touch ooo..Na so these Igbo boys dey do am and truly this same guy who just turned back was insulting another girl because he touched are wrongly and kept touching her even though she said she was not buying anything until the girl finally yelled at him and then he went abusive along with his fellow traders who also do the touch touch thing with him.

Madam comes home from the market sometimes very angry, and I be like what and she will Tell me "I just insulted one Idiot". If covid was really in Nigeria these guys would have passed it on to other.

I am Sorry for the word Igbo traders used up there,but it's rampant with them any market you go to. I later discover they call it " tapping of current ". This thing is not good and should be stopped. You touch people's wife and sisters and insult them fir complaining. A lady friend of mind said one was calling her to buy something and was using his manhood to stylishly touch her bumbum that she had to push him really hard and he almost fell. Now Hausa gold sellers and dollar changers have copied the act but they don't go extreme like our Igbo brothers. This act should be stopped Please it's not good for the society.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have experience this thing my friend wrote up there.. once these ladies react you need to see how they call them names, as in any bad name you can think of. They start mocking their looks and all of that. It's like a gang and they line up along the road with their hands alway stretched, ladies can never avoid them. They take sweat from lady A and rub it on Lady B. My friend might not be right with the way he generalized it, but 90% of them in markets I have visited across the country are definitely our hustling brothers from the East especially those who sell female things. Maybe it's part of their own business strategy if convincing customers but some are just too extreme with their touches even in married women.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Irritating
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Uzomacharles: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nawa ooo...
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by EnergyEnergy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by talk2hb1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Moeman: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
never heard of this one from roadside sellers shaa
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by MoneyGoDrop: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmmm.....i haven't noticed this. Well it's irritating for someone to touch you with your permission.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by shantti(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
They should all be arrested if what u said is true. Try it with any girl am with, I will track u down and harm u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Conner44: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op why are you complaining on womens behalf? See let me tell you, 80% of women enjoy the attention. Some even dress provocatively to the market just to do window shopping for this very reason

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
Op why are you complaining on womens behalf? See let me tell you, 80% of women enjoy the attention. Some even dress provocatively to the market just to do window shopping for this very season
Read the heading, someone's wife is suffering from this abuse and he always returns home with complain, the husband thought it was normal until he saw for himself. I did not dispute his story because I am from Benin too and I know what those ring road and New Benin boys do. Now if that's your wife, how will you feel? Because this my friend wife get asset, is that any reason for some small boys to be touching a married woman anyhow anytime she uses the market all in the name of women like attention? Stop saying rubbis please, I am a man does not mean I should support fellow men in Evil acts like the way many ladies in this forum do (That's integrity).

10 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Conner44: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

Read the heading, someone's wife is suffering from this abuse and he always returns home with complain, the husband thought it was normal until he saw for himself. I did not dispute his story because I am from Benin too and I know what those ring road and New Benin boys do. Now if that's your wife, how will you feel? Because this my friend wife get asset, is that any reason for some small boys to be touching a married woman anyhow anytime she uses the market all in the name of women like attention? Stop saying rubbis please, I am a man does not mean I should support fellow men in Evil acts like the way many ladies in this forum do (That's integrity).
If you or your friends wife has 'assets' then advice them to dress moderately and cover up their 'assets' properly before Heading to the market. If you check well, muslim (hijab) women do not get fondled because of the way they are properly covered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Yxxx: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
Op why are you complaining on womens behalf? See let me tell you, 80% of women enjoy the attention. Some even dress provocatively to the market just to do window shopping for this very reason
Many are mad, few are obvious.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Conner44: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yxxx:

Many are mad, few are obvious.
Thank you. That is what im trying to tell the op.

mad mad women full everywhere these days

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
If you or your friends wife has 'assets' then advice them to dress moderately and cover up their 'assets' properly before Heading to the market. If you check well, muslim (hijab) women do not get fondled because of the way they are properly covered
I know this woman, she dress like a woman in her 60's. When the husband shared the story I was shocked that even a woman like that who wears long skirt,cuts her hair like a man will get those touchy touchy attention. Those guys are the main trouble, though I agree with you on the dressing part because I have seen ladies walk around with inner wears (tight and breast tube or crop top) which is not so different from what those who hustle at night put on. There was one I saw at main gate, some boys gather and refus any vehicle from carrying her telling her to go home and change her clothe before she will Board a bus from that junction wink

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by doctore212(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
The same thing that happens when u pass for olosho house.

My dear, dey also harass men.

One was busy touching my dick and telling me to petnronise her.

But the truth was that I eventually did with mySchool fees for weekend TDB.

Untop that ASUU come enter strike. I don't know what to tell my parents

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Yxxx: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
Thank you. That is what im trying to tell the op.

mad mad women full everywhere these days
I'm referring to those men.
They harass decently dressed women too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by ify01: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Harry00(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
EnergyEnergy:
we don't have to wait until gay men start touching guys up and down

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
doctore212:

Are u for real

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Hmmmm.....i haven't noticed this. Well it's irritating for someone to touch you with your permission.
This has been going on since as far back as the 90s undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
doctore212:

One was busy touching my dick and telling me to petnronise her....

So ol*shő house, wey you carry yourself go for fuvk is now comparable to puplic market places where you go to buy goods?

Men will disgracé you with logic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yxxx:

I'm referring to those men.
They harass decently dressed women too.

Leave him. Na their way. Because they are all aware of these things but will intentionally come and be acting ignorant just to argue hypothetically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by MoneyGoDrop: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie This has been going on since as far back as the 90s undecided

Would you mind telling me the location where this has been happening since the 90's?

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by TheRealOwner(m): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Igbos again. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by zexy2030(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2022
doctore212:

Na so your school fee, cheap?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by shortgun(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2022
freshkpomo:

#Copied from a friend's Facebook#

Me and my madam where at New Benin market sometime last year. Though I have noticed this severally but I nevr knew it has gone this bad. As she was turning to enter into the main market and get some stuffs, na so I see one guy running from across the road, I never knew why he was running to cross the road in a haste and I did not know madam was also observing the guy. The guy was about stretching his hand when madam held my hand and started showing something though she was not buying it but just did it to make the guy know that Oga is here oo... You need to see how the guy put himself on rewind and adjusted his stretched hand. Madam turned and looked at me and said, na me that guy be want come touch ooo..Na so these Igbo boys dey do am and truly this same guy who just turned back was insulting another girl because he touched are wrongly and kept touching her even though she said she was not buying anything until the girl finally yelled at him and then he went abusive along with his fellow traders who also do the touch touch thing with him.

Madam comes home from the market sometimes very angry, and I be like what and she will Tell me "I just insulted one Idiot". If covid was really in Nigeria these guys would have passed it on to other.

I am Sorry for the word Igbo traders used up there,but it's rampant with them any market you go to. I later discover they call it " tapping of current ". This thing is not good and should be stopped. You touch people's wife and sisters and insult them fir complaining. A lady friend of mind said one was calling her to buy something and was using his manhood to stylishly touch her bumbum that she had to push him really hard and he almost fell. Now Hausa gold sellers and dollar changers have copied the act but they don't go extreme like our Igbo brothers. This act should be stopped Please it's not good for the society.

You copied fabricated nonsense from Facebook to come here to trash talk Igbo traders?
Everybody knows that the average igbo trader in the market has only one thing in his mind and that is how to sell his goods and make profit.
They don't have time for any daughter of Jezebel who is not buying their goods with cash.
What you wrote up there shows you are really far from reality.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

Would you mind telling me the location where this has been happening since the 90's?
Many of those markets that have been around even as far back as the 90s obviously! undecided

Try Tejuosho, Idumota, Oshodi, among others.. undecided
Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by odinson1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So ol*shő house, wey you carry yourself go for fuvk is now comparable to puplic market places where you go to buy goods?

Men will disgracé you with logic.

He said he was passing the olosho house,not going inside.

I've been harassed by them before,i was walking around that area and some of them were calling me to come in,then one came to me and grabbed my dick,but i removed her hands and ran away.

This happened when I was still 19!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
shortgun:

You copied fabricated nonsense from Facebook to come here to trash talk Igbo traders?
What you wrote up there shows you are really far from reality.
You are the one who is far from reality Sir. If I have not seen this with my eyes I would have called my friend a liar. Secondly read where my friend gave an apology to the tribe he mentioned, but it's obvious they make up a high percentage of the road side guys selling female wares, phones and accessories right here in Benin. They have shops inside the market while they or their boys comes out with a few and they do this touching thing. No matter how these girls tell them to stop,they don't listen until some of these girls insult them and sometimes some of these ladies are married. Don't akway take everything like a tribal fight, even Hausa sellers do it but them nor bold like our eastern brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers by freshkpomo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:

This happened when I was still 19!
wetin you dey look, you want Bleep?.. come I go do you well! Bros you nor like wetin you dey see, I go give you better style... Bros you nor remember me again? Because you dey with another woman you don dey form like say you nor jnkw me..

Sometimes na drink you dey sip for one joint o, one girl go just come your table say "Bros buy me drink na,bros cold dey o, Bros I fit sit down I get wetin I want tell you". Truly this one na another harassment ooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) / Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. / Fook My Life. Instead Of Using 50k Go Carry 2 Olosho I Lost 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.