Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? (31184 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Qtsnow(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaiz Bank

You get profit on your saving monthly, which differ from the meagre interest conventional banks paid on your saving.

Jaiz Savings Account is operated based on the principle of Mudaraba (Partnership). The account allows customers earn profit on their deposits. Account holders are considered as investors while the bank act as the fund manager and invests the depositors’ monies into financially profitable, socially desirable and commercially viable business ventures which are legal and Shariah compliant. Gross profit made from the investment is distributed at the end of every month based on customers account balance at a profit sharing ratio of 30:70 between the Customer and Bank respectively.”

Open a savings account and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by LordIsaac(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
None... Specifically, though, I'll counsel you flee from Access Bank. They can touch your savings without your permission and long waiting hours to be served.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by silibaba: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
bitcoinbank is one of the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
None
Just like Nigeria politicians
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ariklawani(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Stay with GTB... They are really trying... Or First bank
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by michealdeco: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Power bank
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kezifils:
None. They are all the same offering 1.15% interest P.A and you only get the interest if you dont withdraw from the account for a certain number of times per month.
Check again.. Interest rate are not up to 0.5% not to talk of 1%
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Heritage Bank. Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Treasuredvessel: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
You can try Fidelity bank,they have a new feature on their mobile app,Set goal.you can use it to save for the rainy day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Mozegee: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
To me Ecobank is ok

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
acesboy:
Thank God there's no accessbank
acesboy:
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by greggng: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
The best bank in the world still remains zenith bank ...a smart man will remain with them

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
First Bank Gives

11 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
ariklawani:
Stay with GTB... They are really trying... Or First bank

I bank with first bank..700 on 800k per month.kikikiki
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Finemanas(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
The only thing Nigerian banks can do is to frustrate their costumers
going to the bank can be so frustrating especially when you need your money for emergency
thanks to ATM machine anyway but the cue on the ATM is another frustrating thing

thanks to POS i don't mind the charges it save me lot of stress i have forgotten when last i go to the bank

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by juniorstar(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
buy btc
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by SmartPolician: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ecobank gives you commissions if you don't withdraw from it.
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Fakbrown: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
You should save with piggyvest, thats where i save money, nigerian banks are thieves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by noisy45(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bitcoin, ethereum, binance wallet bank.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Auntyada89:
Try Stanbic IBTC or Zenith Bank.

JEEEEEEEEEESUS.
stan ginni? that criminally minded rodent bank.
they would end up gulping same interest with per seconds unsolicited alart.
two banks I dislike most you mentioned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by CertifiedGee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Go for Kuda or Standard Chartered bank. You won't regret it at all

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Bahamas95(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
None, all of them are thieves like the political parties in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Raymondj0: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
nonut:
Forget banks. Buy BTC and keep.
Alternatively, buy Tesla shares and forget them there.
You'll cash out big in a few years time.
which application can one buy tesla shares?

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Kendyrich: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jaiz bank nkor?
It's an Islamic bank and guess they do non-interest banking. I stand to be corrected. I don't know much about them

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nakaman: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
I operate on only 2 banks, and I can judge from the two, zenith and gtb, no interest but your aza Is safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Sagacity3711(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Try Gateway Mortgage Bank.
For more info. Long on to
www.gatewaymortgagebankng.com

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Iamdboss: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
U still dey think of savings for D's kind time wet inflation rate dey high, Bros think am twice.... Better go invest your money bro

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Realboygenius(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why not just save your money on Nest account from FCMB. You can get double of your savings. You can use the link below to get started.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Sunkaeme: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
HERITAGE BANK. Try them out.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by tonysmart2017: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fidelity is gradually growing. That new feature on their mobile app is superb.
Treasuredvessel:
You can try Fidelity bank,they have a new feature on their mobile app,Set goal.you can use it to save for the rainy day.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by autocom: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wema Bank

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed. / Wedding: Hauwa & Meram Indimi Kamu Ceremonies (Photos) / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.