Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? (2405 Views)

Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Being a Nigerian, I know many things don't make sense in Nigeria cheesy but still, some things still make sense sha.

Btw, does it make sense to study in a university where your perpetually experience missing scripts, insecurity and all sorts of headache?

Still, no Nigeria public universities are no headache reflector.

Well, I would like to run D.E in a northern university and
I'm left with the indecisive option of Bayero University, kano and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Without further ado, I would love to know which is fairer in terms of fees, security and cost of living.

Your opinions will be appreciated...I salute
Many thanks.
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by The5DME(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
None. Save up and travel out.
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
But at least I think I need a degree to join my national diploma before travelling out at least. Or will my degree be useless outside.....
Btw, I know skills speak more at this age but degree can't be derogatorily spoken of.?
The5DME:
None. Save up and travel out.
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by The5DME(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Emmyorbs:
But at least I think I need a degree to join my national diploma before travelling out at least. Or will my degree be useless outside.....
Btw, I know skills speak more at this age but degree can't be derogatorily spoken of.?
Okay then; you can go ahead with the BS.c
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm.....that was so mean.
And still, you did not answer my question
The5DME:

Okay then; you can go ahead with the BS.c
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Zidane199(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Both of them are useless cos 9ja is a useless country

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Tats(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Emmyorbs:
Being a Nigerian, I know many things don't make sense in Nigeria cheesy but still, some things still make sense sha.

Btw, does it make sense to study in a university where your perpetually experience missing scripts, insecurity and all sorts of headache?

Still, no Nigeria public universities are no headache reflector.

Well, I would like to run D.E in a northern university and
I'm left with the indecisive option of Bayero University, kano and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Without further ado, I would love to know which is fairer in terms of fees, security and cost of living.

Your opinions will be appreciated...I salute
Many thanks.

ABU of course. There is no competition there.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Whois(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by PrinceCharmiing(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Emmyorbs:
Hmmm.....that was so mean.
And still, you did not answer my question

Ignore him.

If I am in your shoes, I'll pick Zaria. But Kano too is top notch. In fact no much difference between them just that you can enjoy the large city life while studying in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for your response - but please competition in what sense ? you mean in terms of giving out admission?
Tats:

ABU of course. There is no competition there.
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for your response boss, I heard house rent in ABU Zaria off-campus area is a bit on the high side and accommodation is one of the things I wanna put into consideration

PrinceCharmiing:

Ignore him.

If I am in your shoes, I'll pick Zaria. But Kano too is top notch. In fact no much difference between them just that you can enjoy the large city life while studying in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
ABU is better

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by mustyguy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
BUK is better, even ABU students no fit deny am.

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Tats(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emmyorbs:
Thanks for your response - but please competition in what sense ? you mean in terms of giving out admission?

No. The two universities are not in the same competing class in terms of ranking.

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Grateful02(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Both are nice institution but I'll advise you go for Abu, Zaria. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Op, choose anyone. But just make you are good in whatever it is you're intending to study.

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op, shey you de wine yourself ni ;DOp, shey you de wine yourself ni!

Haven't you heard the Abu slogan "Naturally Ahead!" you better wake up!

Jokes aside, as an abusite, I'll advice you to go for the wan you think is more preferable in terms of Nearness to home, work place, etc.

1 Like

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Can I connect with you?
Your WhatsApp or email address?
Thanks

Tablechair:
Op, shey you de wine yourself ni ;DOp, shey you de wine yourself ni!

Haven't you heard the Abu slogan "Naturally Ahead!" you better wake up!

Jokes aside, as an abusite, I'll advice you to go for the wan you think is more preferable in terms of Nearness to home, work place, etc.

Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by ConfusedClown: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi can someone please give a more detailed explanation on which university is better in terms of offering admission
Re: Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? by hazan041(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=ConfusedClown post=100519250]Hi can someone please give a more detailed explanation on which university is better in terms of offering admission [/quot
e] give that to BUk... Their admission is more fair compared to ABU

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) / Online Yoruba Teacher Wanted (cash Waiting) / Abu 2nd List Hopeful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.