Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Where Can I Find A Husband Material? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Husband Material? (5604 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by bigpicture001: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wot qualities are u looking for
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by wumi2017(f): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
How many yards ma
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Charles4000(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:
Married ladies please help.

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?
when I'm here....and you are looking for husband material..... okay Nah.....
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by felixzo1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef?
I am responsible but married
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Experience285(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

I know am might not be 100% perfect, but to some extent I possess good qualities. I am also searching for a good woman for marriage. My whstsap 08172964029. Let's chat up and see how it goes. Cheers
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Cousin9999: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spend your time doing the sorts of things quality men do. For example, volunteer in the community. You can meet a hard-working, caring, responsible, humble guy.

Maybe you don't care about actual good men and just want one with money. There's no shortage of info out there on socializing with them. But know that you're not the only one chasing.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by emerged01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

If you are on a good path of life,you will definitely meet someone good For you on that good path. I don’t think you can meet an evil man on the right path if you claim to be on the right path of life.So check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Omoboricash(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Check urself inward ,the problem may be from you. Thousand of responsible man are looking wife to take but ladies are something else
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Chazzyboy: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Muna4real post=100212954]Married ladies please help.

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef? [/q0uote] I'm husband material
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ikea81: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Shop 2435 Oshodi market, cotton line. goodluck!
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Mckenzy99(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Can you use a real profile pix to start with?
post=100212954]Married ladies please help.

Where can I find a husband material? No reasonable and responsible men anywhere. Where una de see these husbands sef? [/quote]
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Sailorsoldier1: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
07087090067 contact me via watsapp let's talk about it...u won't regret it I promise
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by BBBells: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
obontami crew

toast them WAHALA

touch them IJONGBON

cuddle them ARE YOU STUPID

Fxck them SMALL DICK/2 MINUTES MAN

die ontop them GO TO HELL AND GREET BOSS(
DEVIL) for me

MOHAMMED PBUH was right if you can watch your mouth and private parts, you will live a good present and eternal life

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Iretii0511(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

No we don't. Nigeria has the most useless men in the world

Just look at you. How do you intend to get husband materials this way?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muna4real:

As if she will appreciate one if she eventually finds him that is if she hasn't ignored one already.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by ImaIma1(f): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2021
I think they have nice ones at Balogun or Gbagi.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Ishilove: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Muna4real:

Lmao.

My sister it is well.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by fecoleef123(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Am a boy friend materia ok
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by moyosore32: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2021
u really wantu know... oya come along

somewhere around
I
K
O
R
O
D
U
axis when ur around this environs, announce it here on Nairaland then I'll proceed on where exactly to find one
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Burgerlomo: 2:08am On Mar 27, 2021
KidDarkness:

Husband material scarce oooo. Create your own naaa. How many yards make i supply to you?

You're very wicked

Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:14am On Mar 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
same way am craving for a sweet wife material..

na daughters of Eve full my dm
Ikpa ededidie..Asuk adia
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 27, 2021
KingLion007:
Ikpa ededidie..Asuk adia
lol ete ndiaha mkpo oh. you fit link me up na
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:
Only you dey find husband material yet you consider half of the men useless my sister, na who dey do you this thing? cheesy

It seems the sole aim of creating this thread is to bash guys, BTW how do you know when a guy is serious?

There's no manual when it comes to relationship with men, just pray to be with the one meant for you if not e don be for you. Huncle can propose just to have access to free kpomo and when he's gotten to his fill he will throw you out to the street, make no mistake about that.

You can't call our men useless and expect to get a pat in the back except you don't have any intention of marrying an African man more especially a Nigerian.
Now i know that your head is oily...For saying this..name any location for your Easter Vacation just for two of us.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol ete ndiaha mkpo oh. you fit link me up na
Lolzz..Uwem Asuk unem
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2021
mosdii:
No Husband for Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Na u we dey wait for since
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
ur own better.
Even the daughters of Eve, I no get
Na daughters of Delilah u get then.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KingLion007(m): 2:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Boss13:

You seem to have problems with men. A snapshot of your comments appears indicative of hate towards men. Hence, how would a man pick you as his wife.

I have noticed many Nigerian women think Nigerian men are horrible and they maybe better options abroad. Honey, I have got bad news for you. White men are not checking for black men. Infact, many white men are reconsidering marriage. The only white men who have fetish for black women are Italians and they are more controlling than Nigerian men. You can ask sisters in Italy.

Also, I have observed Nigerian women, with view of landing a husband, relocate to the west. This is a laughable decision. Life in the west can be boring and lonely. There is also cultural differences to contend with and many men don't confront women publicly because of toxic feminism. Additionally, dating apps don't yield positive results due to Bleep boys mentality and research conducted by Tinder showed black women are at the lower end of the dating pole preference.

My advice to you is to replace the perceived mentality you have towards Nigerian men. Log off social media where toxicity is promoted. Seek therapy to treat your fears, insecurities and relationship traumas. Finally, make yourself available and date with a purpose.
You're indeed a Boss.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 27, 2021
KingLion007:
Lolzz..Uwem Asuk unem
if u wan flex me u flex me jare,no levels
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by richmond500: 4:36am On Mar 27, 2021
KingLion007:
Na daughters of Delilah u get then.
anything female no cross my DM
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am searching for one, too. If you find one, let me know where you found him.
Re: Where Can I Find A Husband Material? by KidDarkness(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am searching for one, too. If you find one, let me know where you found him.
You better call my number because in a few hours time I will start doing shakara

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Women / What Do Guys Really Want? / Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.