Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? (799 Views)

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by Advocator: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
Just list some things here and give few minutes to run downstairs and grab a paper and pen so that I can write it down.

OFF YOU GO MY LADIES!
Re: Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by Dyt(f): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2011
I m ok wit his smiles
Re: Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by Ethiodime: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2011
spicy box of chicken wings, u knoe da quickest way 2 a woman's heart is thru food. wink

by di way i heard u got banned.

enjoy ur tyme in prison. tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 16, 2011
The keys to my heart look like those that start up brand new
2011 maseratis tongue
Re: Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by MrsChima(f): 5:02am On Apr 16, 2011
The key to my heart is the actual key that you will never find because the mofo key do not exist.
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The key to my heart is the actual key that you will never find because the mofo key do not exist.
undecided undecided

LOL! Chima shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Know This Better Than Us ? / Saying Sorry / Effects Of Alcohol On A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.