Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? (3118 Views)

aa / What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? by dealordea(m): 2:34am On Apr 16, 2011
I had this interesting discussion with a friend of my today and about what men in this modern world are really looking, If they had a choice, which would you take to the altar!!!!!

Traditional Woman: Has your children, stays at home to take care of them, cooks well, keeps the house very clean, wears very native cloth everyday and keeps her hair natural done, etc, has sex whenever the husband wants, does more listening than talking, keeps her opinions to herself or the Modern Woman that has a full-time job, earns half of the household income, if she has kids she goes back to work by the time each child is 2-3 years old, cooks and cleans but expects her husband to do half of the household work, She is fashionable but usually wears jeans as opposed to dresses, likes sex but she wants her needs met in bed, is very aware of the economy, politics, the world, etc. and always wants you to hear her own opinion.

So, i will need you to be sincere in your respond about this.
Re: Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2011
Why must one type encompass all of the perceived good or bad attributes and vice versa?
Re: Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? by pleep(m): 5:59am On Apr 23, 2011
Haha I would have to go with traditional, as long as she's not primative haha. And she has to have a interesting personality and be really adventurous, that would be the perfect girl for me kiss
Re: Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? by Ystranger: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2011
I will go with whatever AMAKA is?
Re: Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Actually this is bad comparison,you have basically given us a certain answer to pick without leaving any choice.even a traditional wife at some point will need ur help with the house chores, anyway i like the modern woman incase am not around i'd like to think she would be able to cater for the kids.

(1) (Reply)

Why E Be Say The Babes Wey Dey Say Dem Be Virgins Wowor? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer / A Touching Message For All Side Chicks.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.