Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer (2994 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you have never given a thought about dating a lawyer, this post is going to come as a reminder that you might be missing out on something wonderful. Yes I know there are a whole lot of misconceptions about lawyers, but hey, you might want to check out these reasons why you might at least give a thought about dating a lawyer. So here we go:

1) You will be proud to introduce them as lawyers to your friends and family

Who wouldn't want to associate with the prestige and respect the legal profession commands? You wouldn't have to wait to be asked what he or she does; you will just have it rolling out of your mouth, though that’s not a guarantee of money rolling from them to your pocket. You will be proud to have a “learned” person as a date, and your family and friends will be so proud of you.

2) Dating a lawyer means you wouldn't have to pay for legal services

Now you've got all your legal issues addressed for free. You don’t have to pay any consultation fee of any sort. You will have free legal services all to yourself. Now that is something to think about, because legal services these days are not that affordable as it used to be.

3) Lawyers are known to be good dressers

I know you wouldn't want to date folks who are horrible with their dressing. If that’s the case, then your chances of avoiding that could be reduced if you date a lawyer. Lawyers are generally known to be good dressers, probably because of the nature of the profession; where they are trained on how to dress.

4) Lawyers are known to be smart and intelligent

Wouldn't you want a partner you can make a good and intelligent conversation with? I bet you wouldn't want to be hanging around a mate who doesn't know the things happening around in their environment and can’t make intelligent conversation. Lawyers are known to have a wide source of knowledge of things happening around them in the society. Lawyers are also known to be avid readers, which exposes them to a lot of information. All these exposures, tend to make them more smart and intelligent than their mates.

5) Lawyers are good story tellers

We all long to hear good stories every once in a while. Lawyers by the nature of their training know how to tell stories. Also, the nature of their work also makes it easy for them to come up with stories to tell. I mean, they are always in the center of human interaction and conflict resolution, and so they get to know and see stuff. Wouldn't you want some good stories every now and then?

6) Lawyers are good talkers

Sometimes it can be sexy to be a good talker. You know you want to hang around people that you will be proud of when they open their mouth to talk. Lawyers are known to be good talkers, eloquent, and come off as intelligent when they talk. In fact, the greatest orators are known to be lawyers. So if you want to have such folks as a date, you better check out lawyers.

7) Lawyers will stand for you even if you are wrong

Wouldn't you want somebody who will stick out for you even if you are wrong? If that’s what you are looking for, then look no further, because you will find that in lawyers. Lawyers by their training don’t just give in to stuffs without putting up some fight. So, if you have a lawyer as a date, you are sure of having someone who will stand by you whether you are wrong or right. Now tell me if you wouldn't want that?

Assuming you have never given a thought about dating a lawyer, now is the time to do that....grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by richol(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2015
because na human being.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
And they re super stingy!!! Oh yes they re good @ telling stories of how they will spoil u silly wen they win this court case..... All na wash!

I repeat LAWYERS ARE Extremely STINGY!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Tattooboy: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Iyalasisi:
I repeat LAWYERS ARE Extremely STINGY!
Bankers are 'stingier'
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2015
take a chill pill...no hasty generalization. ..4 every general principle,there must b an exception. U spoke ur mind based on d ones uv met ..LAWYERS ARE SMART SPENDERS8) cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
Bankers are 'stingier'
I dnt know about bankers though.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Tattooboy: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Iyalasisi:
I dnt know about bankers though.
Tattooboy is a typical example
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
RODFLMAO grin grin....Tattoboy..ur case needs PROPHET T.B JOSHUA cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by jamex93(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2015
To date lawyer na case o

U need to think well

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
I don't concur with you...they are very dateable,they tend to keep convo going effortlessly and kinda make you feel save and secure
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by amokeme(f): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Amodsun:
I don't concur with you...they are very dateable,they tend to keep convo going effortlessly and kinda make you feel save and secure
Really?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Daniel2289(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP These point is good. But I am still yet to b convinced.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Daniel2289(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
jamex93:
To date lawyer na case o

U need to think well
Hahaha gringrin OP u dey hear??

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
amokeme:

Really?
Yeah... Or have you any reasons to say or think otherwise??
BTW ur profile pics is awesome,asin u nailed it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by amokeme(f): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Amodsun:

Yeah... Or have you any reasons to say or think otherwise??
BTW ur profile pics is awesome,asin u nailed it.
nah, I don't have any lawyer friend (male) so I wouldn't know....
Thank for the compliment smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by LadyVerah(f): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2016
ahm proud to be a LAWSANITE... inbetwn... happyyy bday to moiii grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
LadyVerah:
Hbd in arrears bae..GGMUB. ...becoming a lawyer ain't easy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dated one .... Its not as you portrayed it O

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Doubleagent008(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
But OP if that lawyer wants to wreck you, you won't know the end of it. especially if you aren't at par with them in terms of intelligence.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Doubleagent008(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
I personally I have always wanted to date a Lawyer, Doctor or an Engineer. I've always imagined how nice it would be.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Doubleagent008(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
LadyVerah:
please what does LAWSANITE Mean?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Doubleagent008(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
amokeme:

Really?
don't mind the OP he is one. he is really doing a good job selling the trade.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by rosieluv(f): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Amodsun:
If you have never given a thought about dating a lawyer, this post is going to come as a reminder that you might be missing out on something wonderful. Yes I know there are a whole lot of misconceptions about lawyers, but hey, you might want to check out these reasons why you might at least give a thought about dating a lawyer. So here we go:

1) You will be proud to introduce them as lawyers to your friends and family

Who wouldn't want to associate with the prestige and respect the legal profession commands? You wouldn't have to wait to be asked what he or she does; you will just have it rolling out of your mouth, though that’s not a guarantee of money rolling from them to your pocket. You will be proud to have a “learned” person as a date, and your family and friends will be so proud of you.

2) Dating a lawyer means you wouldn't have to pay for legal services

Now you've got all your legal issues addressed for free. You don’t have to pay any consultation fee of any sort. You will have free legal services all to yourself. Now that is something to think about, because legal services these days are not that affordable as it used to be.

3) Lawyers are known to be good dressers

I know you wouldn't want to date folks who are horrible with their dressing. If that’s the case, then your chances of avoiding that could be reduced if you date a lawyer. Lawyers are generally known to be good dressers, probably because of the nature of the profession; where they are trained on how to dress.

4) Lawyers are known to be smart and intelligent

Wouldn't you want a partner you can make a good and intelligent conversation with? I bet you wouldn't want to be hanging around a mate who doesn't know the things happening around in their environment and can’t make intelligent conversation. Lawyers are known to have a wide source of knowledge of things happening around them in the society. Lawyers are also known to be avid readers, which exposes them to a lot of information. All these exposures, tend to make them more smart and intelligent than their mates.

5) Lawyers are good story tellers

We all long to hear good stories every once in a while. Lawyers by the nature of their training know how to tell stories. Also, the nature of their work also makes it easy for them to come up with stories to tell. I mean, they are always in the center of human interaction and conflict resolution, and so they get to know and see stuff. Wouldn't you want some good stories every now and then?

6) Lawyers are good talkers

Sometimes it can be sexy to be a good talker. You know you want to hang around people that you will be proud of when they open their mouth to talk. Lawyers are known to be good talkers, eloquent, and come off as intelligent when they talk. In fact, the greatest orators are known to be lawyers. So if you want to have such folks as a date, you better check out lawyers.

7) Lawyers will stand for you even if you are wrong

Wouldn't you want somebody who will stick out for you even if you are wrong? If that’s what you are looking for, then look no further, because you will find that in lawyers. Lawyers by their training don’t just give in to stuffs without putting up some fight. So, if you have a lawyer as a date, you are sure of having someone who will stand by you whether you are wrong or right. Now tell me if you wouldn't want that?

Assuming you have never given a thought about dating a lawyer, now is the time to do that....grin grin
dey r also gud liars

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
rosieluv:

dey r also gud liars
Liars?. ..we are all humans, it's in our nature....you don't have to be a lawyer to be a good lair
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Emilord(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
LadyVerah:
which school are you my learning colleague?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by ariyike23(f): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lawyers are smart yeah,smooth and good talkers.Truly but ehn we can like to show off..lol,im one and sumtimes i feel xtra good for being a lawyer
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Jico87: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Amodsun:
Dey can argue that na issue if you are a man marrying a female lawyer
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by queenfav(f): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2016
No 2 tho..lol.Please scratch that!Na him pay my law school fees abi e put me on legal retainer?.He would pay something jare.No be only free! No 3 is a misguided assumption.When you see some lawyers in court, how shabby they look,walahi you would lose faith in being in the profession. I saw a lady last 2 weeks at a high Court, na so she dey sweat like say tomoro no dey,her camisole had small palm oil stains on it.She sat on my roll,i still dey vex,i look her leg e dey white like say she been go hawk carrot that morning.She looked too dirty for someone who was appearing in court.Even my male colleague noticed it.My point is ,being a stylish person has nothing to d with being a lawyer,though some of us no dey slack to make sure say our packaging tight!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2016
queenfav:
No 2 tho..lol.Please scratch that!Na him pay my law school fees.He would pay something jare.No be only free!

Chai! this your own love for money no be here oh grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by queenfav(f): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

Chai! this your own love for money no be here oh grin
before nko?Na scholarship i take go law school?I paid mehn,so no free work for anyone(except my mum).At least the person should be able to pay for stationeries and my seal.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2016
queenfav:
before nko?Na scholarship i take go law school?I paid mehn,so no free work for anyone(except my mum).At least the person should be able to pay for stationeries and my seal.

cheesy Agreed sha... At least , you won't be charging as much as you would for some customer x from nowhere abi?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by queenfav(f): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy Agreed sha... At least , you won't be charging as much as you would for some customer x from nowhere abi?
Definitely!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Post (First) / It Gave Me A Blowjawb. Now My **** Is Scratching Me / Vaseline Crew Food Is Here Poo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.