Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife (54970 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by joyousever(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
I thought this trend was obsolete. Congrats all the same.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Rickbronz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
nice one
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
These popular Nairalanders don't show us their pre-wedding photos. Why nau? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by humberjade: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice complexion combo grin grin

Wishing you both the very best on your marital journey.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by NovusHomo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies...
Congratulations on the free banging night and day mehn!
Free pvssy all the way! Remember DNA test bro, no joke with am.

Mouf laik PUSSAY. All doors open grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by kamantan(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
awesome n lovely... congratulations aesthetic pair
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by maishai01: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
All the guys that commented on page one. . .na serious crazzze dey worry una... . grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by seyz91(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy

na only vagina people that marriage thing favor

grin
Raalsalghul:
I wonder what people gain from marriage.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by elisho: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
good for them but let it not be like my brothers married after 2 month I court the wife cheating on him and my annoying part is the hug amount of money we pay for bride price and the stresses I want true that day may God deliver men form some useless girls which got into marriage just to answer married woman
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by RPG2020(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Osho baba and omo..... aka ola
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Duplexxx: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
It is well
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Mummymahdi(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Raalsalghul:
I wonder what people gain from marriage.

Were u born just like that ? There's wide gap BTW legitimate and illegitimate ways of doing things
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Mummymahdi(f): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most ppl here are negative abiut everyone and every thing

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by femi4: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coke n fanta
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by culf: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Donspicey:

Colour wey go stain white bedsheets.....

That colour is unique, best colour ever.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Adewale1603(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
na every nairalander always cute and beautiful pre wedding photos, i never see ugly pre wedding nairalander photos

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
This should be me and ......... but he's clueless and forming too serious all the time
Zzor he is clueless ba?, abi you want fairytale.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by udoka1987: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations...I love something like this...Amadi Oha pick my call nah
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by godlessmind: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
uruba23:
Exactly what came to my mind....make NBC come sponsor wedding o. Congratulations sha.
awon wéréy grin
uruba23:
Exactly what came to my mind....make NBC come sponsor wedding o. Congratulations sha.
awon wéréy
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by udoka1987: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Spending123:

The more you meet people the more you will understand why Noah took more animals into the ark than human beings.
Which Noah biko..Is it the one that's selling newspaper under the bridge
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by godlessmind: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Spending123:

The more you meet people the more you will understand why Noah took more animals into the ark than human beings.
lol ..the story of Noah building an ark and fitting all the animals in it on earth is dead on arrival ...so do you want to tell me that penguins walked from europe to Middle east right?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by godlessmind: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

Noah actually took more humans than animals, goan read your Bible well.
mumu africans arguing over a stupid book written by their slave master ...i spit on you both
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by bluefilm: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
I no dey see the cuteness at all o, make I no lie.

Na only one black thing and one over bleached something wey me I dey see o.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Keziehenry(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
darkness and light. congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by LINTUNE(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies... Congratulations on the free banging night and day mehn! Free pvssy all the way! Remember DNA test bro, no joke with am.
u no fit make heaven grin[
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by okezuoemmanue(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
The Golden Jubilee SSG back days in the Comradeship in UNN.
He is a fellow Comrade.
Congrats Ojo Nwamama

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Offpoint1: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
godlessmind:
mumu africans arguing over a stupid book written by their slave master ...i spit on you both
Call me mumu again and I will track your email through Nairaland database, track the number the email was registered with and extract the IP of your browser and get your location, then come for you and do the needful...
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by LINTUNE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
This should be me and ......... but he's clueless and forming too serious all the time
every guy is always clueless to u eh, Zzor , better calm down..
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by lastchild: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
this is a definition of black and white, that's how it should be, extreme dark person marrying fair person
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by phadat(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Toearn: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.