Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (6207 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am convinced, though not certain, that Dtruthspeaker and truespeak are the same person. grin What a hopeless idiòt.

Use your Discernment, we are not the same Person, hopeful idiot grin

And hey, You Still could not Find A Counter!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am convinced, though not certain, that Dtruthspeaker and truespeak are the same person. grin What a hopeless idiòt.

grin You who just killed yourself by yourself, how would you not think we are the same and even in spite of the truth staring you in your face!

Doofuism and Dundeeism is a very bad thing! grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Use your Discernment, we are not the same Person, hopeful idiot grin

And hey, You Still could not Find A Counter!

This your Hopeful Idiot eh! grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
lucky999:

God said He will cast devil in the pit of hell that's why devil is decieving many people so that many soul will follow him to hell..

2 things about this. First so ultimately the god still won't destroy the devil? The devil will still be a powerful being albeit in hell?

Second, what the heck does the devil want with souls in hell, is he going to eat them or what exactly? If he is being punished just like everyone else, how does he have time to do anything about the souls in hell?
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:

It certainly feels that way. It feels like when someone is trying to write in a different style but their true self keeps slipping in. I don't usually like to speculate about such things cos I really don't care, I just wanted you to know I suspect the same thing.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2021
LordReed:

It certainly feels that way. It feels like when someone is trying to write in a different style but their true self keeps slipping in. I don't usually like to speculate about such things cos I really don't care, I just wanted you to know I suspect the same thing.

grin as you rightly and truly observed, it is impossible to have 2 different styles consistently.
performed by the same person, But Truth is Always Always Always Always Consistent and I Love being ME! grin

The Truth is Always in the Past! grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2021
truespeak:

This your Hopeful Idiot eh! grin grin

grin grin hehehe grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2021
LordReed:

grin I see Dtuthspeaker has already answered you!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah, Bro!

Well said!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2021
T
Dtruthspeaker:

grin as you rightly and truly observed, it is impossible to have 2 different styles consistently.
performed by the same person, But Truth is Always Always Always Always Consistent and I Love being ME! grin

So you have two monikers?
Life is beyond winning arguments on nairaland dude. Don’t take this seriously
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2021
truespeak:

grin I see Dtuthspeaker has already answered you!

Yeah whatever rocks your ark.

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah whatever rocks your ark.

grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
TSo you have two monikers?

shocked Bros, na wa o, you get understanding problem too?

How can Dtruthspeaker's statement which in effect clearly shows we are two different people with different styles consistently on display for you all to observe which your Reed has smartly even observed, now mean we are the same to you?

Problem dey o!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2021
truespeak:

shocked Bros, na wa o, you get understanding problem too?

How can Dtruthspeaker's statement which in effect clearly shows we are two different people with different styles consistently on display for you all to observe which your Reed has smartly even observed, now mean we are the same to you?

Problem dey o!
Please reply me with your real moniker

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Please reply me with your real moniker

grin grin Problem still dey o! Ha!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Cc: keysxamz
Thanks for CHEATING by getting me banned!

Shows how much you can never ever raise a Reasonable and Valid Counter or Rebuttal, so in frustration, you got me banned! grin

Anyway I am still going to say what I wanted to say.

keysxamz
"Seems like when it's time for you people to defend your beliefs, you just make some illogical comparison and say"

Because YOU PEOPLE DO NOT SEE, OR REFUSE TO SEE, therefore, we are compelled remind you that YOU PEOPLE ARE CREATORS TO OTHER THINGS, THEREFORE, WE MUST ASK YOU, IF YOUR CREATIONS DEMAND FROM YOU THE VERY SAME THINGS YOU DEMAND OF YOUR OWN CREATOR, WOULD YOU ANSWER?

keysxamz
. ..And no, we never settle any matter.
If your prayers and faith can move mountains and cure diseases with no cure then why can't it restore body parts? Answer intelligently without bringing your unintelligent Tesla comparison here. cheesy"

I now understand that you are an A Disabled and Handicapped Person and you are possibly in a wheelchair or using Crutches which explains a lot, Sorry for your loss of limbs!

However, The Answer is Our Manufacturer is Phasing and Wiping Out "we old products" and is going to Transform Only those Products which are in good working condition order and reusable.

All others shall be cast into the Fire!

Therefore, since He is Wiping Away your kind of products, Making Spare Parts for you will cease and must cease!

That's why No One is Really getting Replacement Body Parts!

Wtf is this?
I'm just seeing this crap.. grin grin grin
Who Tf is "keysxamz"?
And why in the hell would I even care if you got banned or not? Wetin I wan use your banning do? grin grin grin grin you think say I really care about you or have your time or what? grin
Chai... Didn't even know you typed this.
Sorry bro, I'm not handicapped. grin It's just that it's funny how you people claim that with faith you can move mountains, and also that what your god cannot do does not exist, but when it comes to growing limbs, you people will help your god to find an excuse. At least that kind of Miracle would shut every disbeliever up na. But since you know deep down that that kind of miracle can never happen and that miracles are not real, you'll lie to yourself to make yourself comfortable in your religious bubble because you don't want your beliefs shattered.
In conclusion to your write up, you have agreed that no matter what, prayers and faith can never grow lost limbs, which totally rubbishes your "Faith can move mountains" claim. Rest abeg. I'm done with this topic. Can't believe you even wrote this... You be clown I swear. grin grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Martinez39s:

I have said it before.
Truespeak and Dtruthspeaker are the same person. That nigga uses his alternate account to reply himself and like his own posts. Like who does that? That's the lowest of lows one can go. grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Martinez39s(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

I have said it before.
Truespeak and Dtruthspeaker are the same person. That nigga uses his alternate account to reply himself and like his own posts. Like who does that? That's the lowest of lows one can go. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

I have said it before.

You wish! grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wtf is this?
I'm just seeing this crap.. grin grin grin
Who Tf is "keysxamz"?
And why in the hell would I even care if you got banned or not? Wetin I wan use your banning do? grin grin grin grin you think say I really care about you or have your time or what? grin

Simple deduction, I speak to you, you reply and I reply, Gbosah,! Ban! cheesy

kingxsamz:

Chai... Didn't even know you typed this.
Sorry bro, I'm not handicapped. grin It's just that it's funny how you people claim that with faith you can move mountains, and also that what your god cannot do does not exist, but when it comes to growing limbs, you people will help your god to find an excuse. At least that kind of Miracle would shut every disbeliever up na. But since you know deep down that that kind of miracle can never happen and that miracles are not real, you'll lie to yourself to make yourself comfortable in your religious bubble because you don't want your beliefs shattered.
In conclusion to your write up, you have agreed that no matter what, prayers and faith can never grow lost limbs, which totally rubbishes your "Faith can move mountains" claim. Rest abeg. I'm done with this topic. Can't believe you even wrote this... You be clown I swear. grin grin grin grin

Your grouse is obviously "Faith can move mountains" take it up with the guy who gave you your understanding and interpretation of that statement.

Let me stand or fall by my own statements not on the basis of another person's understanding or knowledge!

I have made my own statements, I can only be judged by it!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin

I swear, you dey fall your own hand. Chai.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple deduction, I speak to you, you reply and I reply, Gbosah,! Ban! cheesy

lol, You're delusional to think I reported you. For what? Wetin I wan use am do? Don't you have an alternate account? So why didn't they ban that one? grin

Your grouse is obviously "Faith can move mountains" take it up with the guy who gave you your understanding and interpretation of that statement.

Let me stand or fall by my own statements not on the basis of another person's understanding or knowledge!

I have made my own statements, I can only be judged by it!

Oga just say you're clueless. Is this the poor response you said you gave me the other time that I couldn't counter, even though I don't remember when both of us talked about this?
If faith can move mountains irrespective of the condition or circumstance at hand, then it should be able to grow back lost limbs. But here you are, confused and indirectly telling me to ask your god because you're clueless. Rest! grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
TSo you have two monikers?

I Do Not have 2 Monika's, and I have always replied you directly, issue for issue, topic for topic on this Monika with no variation or departure or inconsistency and I will always do so without fail.

Truth is Always Constitent!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I Do Not have 2 Monika's, and I have always replied you directly, issue for issue, topic for topic on this Monika with no variation or departure or inconsistency and I will always do so without fail.

Truth is Always Constitent!

your version of the truth is consistent when you use two monikers.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
your version of the truth is consistent when you use two monikers.

Do you not know it is virtually impossible 2 Play Christopher Chance in the Series "Human Target" and be very good at it, like he did?

It is impossible!

And that is why Multiple Personalitiy.is Not True!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
lol, You're delusional to think I reported you. For what? Wetin I wan use am do? Don't you have an alternate account? So why didn't they ban that one? grin

I follow the certainties to deduce. I was banned while speaking to you and about to respond again, good reasoning suggest you are the most probable person who got me banned, it's as simple as that!

kingxsamz:

Oga just say you're clueless. Is this the poor response you said you gave me the other time that I couldn't counter, even though I don't remember when both of us talked about this?
If faith can move mountains irrespective of the condition or circumstance at hand, then it should be able to grow back lost limbs. But here you are, confused and indirectly telling me to ask your god because you're clueless. Rest! grin

We have talked about your loss of limbs several times and the Written records do not Lie, they stand there forever, Unchanged!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not know it is virtually impossible 2 Play Christopher Chance in the Series "Human Target" and be very good at it, like he did?

It is impossible!

And that is why Multiple Personalitiy.is Not True!
Its possible to use two monikers on nairaland
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its possible to use two monikers on nairaland

Yes, it is possible to have 2 and more monikas but I Love One and Have One. And, I have fought All my Battles here with just this Monika and my soul.

Mr Bean is on tv, will be back!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, it is possible to have 2 and more monikas but I Love One and Have One. And, I have fought All my Battles here with just this Monika and my soul.

Mr Bean is on tv, will be back!

That other moniker is yours. You can’t fool people
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I follow the certainties to deduce. I was banned while speaking to you and about to respond again, good reasoning suggest you are the most probable person who got me banned, it's as simple as that!

Omo see, if you want to believe that I got you banned, that's your business and your own headache abeg. As if I don turn Nairaland Mod. grin Nothing concerns me whether you're convinced or not.

We have talked about your loss of limbs several times and the Written records do not Lie, they stand there forever, Unchanged!

I don't remember that. But if we have, I'm sure your response wouldn't be anything more than your childish Toyota and Tesla explanation. grin grin grin
You still haven't said anything in this discussion. You have been dancing around in confusion. And to think you stylishly asked me to ask your god shows you have no clue. Let someone else who knows better than you come forward abeg. Your matter don too long. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo see, if you want to believe that I got you banned, that's your business and your own headache abeg. As if I don turn Nairaland Mod. grin Nothing concerns me whether you're convinced or not.

I don't remember that. But if we have, I'm sure your response wouldn't be anything more than your childish Toyota and Tesla explanation. grin grin grin
You still haven't said anything in this discussion. You have been dancing around in confusion. And to think you stylishly asked me to ask your god shows you have no clue. Let someone else who knows better than you come forward abeg. Your matter don too long. grin

I remember we have and You nor Anyone could present A True and Proper Counter, even then as in Right Now.

All creations are the same having the same weakness and powerlessness!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

That other moniker is yours. You can’t fool people

grin People ridicule themselves I just sometimes point it out to them. D

Truespeak is here and I see, you, I and Truespeak at the bottom.

SOMEBODY PLEASE LAY A TRAP TO CATCH ME OR US, LET ME MAKE USE YOU PEOPLE TO SHINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which One Is Better? Deeper Life, Redeem, Winners Chapel. / Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated? / Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.