Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (6209 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by ShadowCracker(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
Can god give us irrefutable and sound evidence for his existence?
I have stopped worshiping foreign idols, Jezus, Allah.
They are all fake and don't exist.

I prefer to worship my Yoruba ancestors Orunmila, Sango, Obatala atleast they fufill my wishes.

Op, said what his god cannot do does not exist, when I was still poor I prayed to Allah and Jesus to make me rich, to own a house and a car.

They failed woefully they didn't answer my prayers, but since I started worshipping my ancestors, I have been blessed both spiritually, physically and most importantly financially.

Jesus and Allah = Fraud.

When I was still a christian, I was told that I should not focus on material stuffs, I was discouraged from wanting to be rich, my pastor was the only one that was allowed to be rich and drive flashy cars because he takes 10% of my money every month.

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Funaki: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
When people fall sick they pray to be well, when people are hungry or poor, they pray for food and wealth, when people want to write an exam or go for an interview, they pray. When people have cancer, HIV, Coronavirus, they pray for it to disappear. But when someone looses his/her legs or hands in an accident, nobody prays for the hands or legs to grow back because they know that God cannot do that one.
Make una dey deceive una sef. tongue

Pastor Chris Okafor healed bulgy arm that year now grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I prefer to worship my Yoruba ancestors Orunmila, Sango, Obatala atleast they fufill my wishes.

Op, said what his god cannot do does not exist, when I was still poor I prayed to Allah and Jesus to make me rich, to own a house and a car.

They failed woefully they didn't answer my prayers, but since I started worshipping my ancestors, I have been blessed both spiritually, physically and most importantly financially.

Ehen! You have said it all!

You were looking for Jesus to make you rich!

Sorry bros, the way of Christ is not the way of what you all wrongly call riches (money)!

And He has always clearly stated so, "Do not seek to store up treasures (money) on earth which would rust, rot ( be destroyed), stolen e.t.c but rather seek heavely treasures (True riches) which shall not be destroyed nor stolen nor dissipate" amongst other scriptures in the Bible!

So He would Never grant that kind of prayer!

For even the Life He lived here on Earth is in conformity with His Teachings and all true followers of Christ know this!

So you already erred in not knowing this and having erred, you shall go on to say praying to Him does not work!

ShadowCracker:

When I was still a christian, I was told that I should not focus on material stuffs, I was discouraged from wanting to be rich, my pastor was the only one that was allowed to be rich and drive flashy cars because he takes 10% of my money every month.

Sorry you have fraudsters masquerading as pastors and you unwisely fell for it.

Kpele o!

Reason I test everything for myself rather than just take it because it was offered!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by ShadowCracker(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
truespeak:

Ehen! You have said it all!

You were looking for Jesus to make you rich!

Sorry bros, the way of Christ is not the way of what you all wrongly call riches (money)!

[s]
And He has always clearly stated so, "Do not seek to store up treasures (money) on earth..." amongst other scriptures in the Bible!

[/s]

So He would Never grant that kind of prayer!

For even the Life He lived here on Earth is in conformity with His Teachings and all true followers of Christ know this!

So you already erred in not knowing this and having erred, you shall go on to say praying to Him does not work!

Sorry you have fraudsters masquerading as pastors and you unwisely fell for it.

Kpele o!

Reason I test everything for myself rather than just take it because it was offered!
Tell this to Oyedepo, Oyakilohme and Adeboye who are rich in billions and riding private jets.
Foreign idol white Jesus that doesn't answer prayers, mental slavery is a disease.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Tell this to Oyedepo, Oyakilohme and Adeboye who are rich in billions and riding private jets.
Foreign idol white Jesus that doesn't answer prayers, mental slavery is a disease.

I do not need to tell it to them for they verily know this but like you, they have chosen as is their right and yours, to take up that which Christ has warned against!

They have done what pleased them as you have, so your bitterness towards Christ is unfounded!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funaki:

Pastor Chris Okafor healed bulgy arm that year now grin grin grin

Abi... grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Jesus and Allah = Fraud.

Bro don't ever say that again... Their God is very powerful o... Very powerful, but only when it wants to kill people. Na there their god strength reach. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by ShadowCracker(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Bro don't ever say that again... Their God is very powerful o... Very powerful, but only when it wants to kill people. Na there their god strength reach. grin
Their god is only good at taking 10% of people's money, to make their pastor's rich.
Why that same pastor will tell its followers that it is un-godly to demand to be rich.
It doesn't answer prayers, fake white man god.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao... Simple question them ask you wey don paralyze you, you're crying that the person is damaged. Oga answer intelligently or simply ignore if you don't know what to say or how to defend yourself abeg. Let someone with a reasonable explanation come forth. cheesy

Toyota ko. grin

Furk the Bible!
Furk the Quran!
Furk anyone that quotes them!

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Martinez39s(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
truespeak:

Wow! Una foolishness no get boundary, kai!

Make Your Creator explain Himself to you? Unto wetin na? Say you be who? Common, ordinary creation wey you be!

You obviously Do Not Know Your Place!
You must be very stupid.
•• Is explaining himself to me necessarily the same as giving solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence?
•• What is wrong, criminal or sinful about demanding that a supposed "creator" whom I have never seen, heard, experienced or felt and for whom there is no evidence should provide solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence before I can believe in him?
•• In what universe is blind faith rational?

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Their god is only good at taking 10% of people's money, to make their pastor's rich.
Why that same pastor will tell its followers that it is un-godly to demand to be rich.
It doesn't answer prayers, fake white man god.

Lol, if their god don't take their money, how will the god and its Angels feed? grin

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by DeusXmachina: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Can God create a being more powerful than him self?

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2021
DeusXmachina:
Can God create a being more powerful than him self?

Lmao that question have been asked multiple times here on this thread. Sadly, the question seems to throw @truespeak and @Dtruthspeaker off balance, so they come up with illogical illustrations and beat around the bush rather than just answering "yes" or "no". grin

2 Likes

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
You must be very stupid.

grin grin See vex!

That is how vexatious and annoying your question is and must be to your Creator!

Martinez39s:

Is explaining himself to me necessarily the same as giving solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence?

Bros, eh! when you ask a person to give evidence on or of himself, to you, whether solid or liquid, does that not require that the person explain himself to you? Abi how im wan take provide the evidence na?

Martinez39s:

•• What is wrong, criminal or sinful about demanding that a supposes "creator" whom I have never seen, heard, experienced or felt and for whom there is no evidence should provide solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence before I can believe in him?
•• In what universe is blind faith rational?

Bros, you, creation dey "demand" from your Creator make im give you, creation, explanation whether you wan call am evidence, of imself and E make sense to you!

Even your small-small children wey still be fellow creations like you, if dem ask you, say "Bros, how old you be? or "Bros, where you come from sef? E dey vex you, now na come your creation, go com dey ask you all these kain question! angry

Know thy place if thou art wise!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Martinez39s(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2021
truespeak:
grin grin See vex!

That is how vexatious and annoying your question is and must be to your Creator!
SMH.

Bros, eh! when you ask a person to give evidence on or of himself, to you, whether solid or liquid, does that not require that the person explain himself to you? Abi how im wan take provide the evidence na?
Your god doesn't need to explain himself to provide evidence. The bible already explained god to a great extent; all that I ask is solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence. Let me give an analogy. I don't need Sherlock Holmes to explain himself to me; Conan Doyle's novel on him already did to a great extent. However, if I must believe Sherlock Holmes was a real person, I would need evidence/proof of his existence. Get it?

[s]Bros, you, creation dey "demand" from your Creator make im give you, creation, explanation whether you wan call am evidence, of imself and E make sense to you![/s]
Evidence for existence is not a detail explanation of one's being, will, method and nature. You are just being very stupid.

Even your small-small children wey still be fellow creations like you, if dem ask you, say "Bros, how old you be? or "Bros, where you come from sef? E dey vex you, now na come your creation, go com dey ask you all these kain question! angry
Asking a creator's age or origin is different from asking evidence of his existence. Besides, the bible already informed us that god is ageless and timeless, he has been there since the very beginning, and he is the source of all things; however, we are yet to see evidence of his existence. Not even the bible provides such evidence as much as a spiderman comic book is not evidence of spiderman's existence.

I know you, being a very silly man, will let all these simple explanations fly over your head. Besides, why will you be angry if your kids ask for your age or place of origin?

Know thy place if thou art wise!
Silly man. You are making an offense out of asking sound, legitimate questions.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cc: keysxamz
Thanks for CHEATING by getting me banned!

Shows how much you can never ever raise a Reasonable and Valid Counter or Rebuttal, so in frustration, you got me banned! grin

Anyway I am still going to say what I wanted to say.

keysxamz
"Seems like when it's time for you people to defend your beliefs, you just make some illogical comparison and say"

Because YOU PEOPLE DO NOT SEE, OR REFUSE TO SEE, therefore, we are compelled remind you that YOU PEOPLE ARE CREATORS TO OTHER THINGS, THEREFORE, WE MUST ASK YOU, IF YOUR CREATIONS DEMAND FROM YOU THE VERY SAME THINGS YOU DEMAND OF YOUR OWN CREATOR, WOULD YOU ANSWER?

keysxamz
. ..And no, we never settle any matter.
If your prayers and faith can move mountains and cure diseases with no cure then why can't it restore body parts? Answer intelligently without bringing your unintelligent Tesla comparison here. cheesy"

I now understand that you are an A Disabled and Handicapped Person and you are possibly in a wheelchair or using Crutches which explains a lot, Sorry for your loss of limbs!

However, The Answer is Our Manufacturer is Phasing and Wiping Out "we old products" and is going to Transform Only those Products which are in good working condition order and reusable.

All others shall be cast into the Fire!

Therefore, since He is Wiping Away your kind of products, Making Spare Parts for you will cease and must cease!

That's why No One is Really getting Replacement Body Parts!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:

Evidence for existence is not a detail explanation of one's being, will, method and nature. You are just being very stupid.

Evidence, is Existence! For if it was not in Evidence, then it is reasonable to say that it is not in Existence!

And what is the Evidence of Existence of God?

Simply, The Law that Everything that is in Existence in this world oh, is Created by Another Higher and Greater Person.

Tesla, phones, biro, touch even garri, and you man, DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF!

JUST AS IT IS YOU WHO CREATED TESLA, TOYS, IPHONE, YOUR HOUSE, Termites and Ants Create Anthills, birds their nest,

How Is It Difficult To See That Another Built This Mighty House Called World Exactly As You Build A "House For Your Toys" And Made You To Stay In It As YOU DO YOUR TOYS?

And Are Your Toys Not In The House You built for them while you go away to do other things?

When you go away how shall they see you? And how shall they know where you went to?

And how shall they know other places besides the container where you put them?

The same difficulties your toys have, you too have them.

And since you have seen these things, therefore, it is in existence.

And since it is in existence, therefore EVIDENCED
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao that question have been asked multiple times here on this thread. Sadly, the question seems to throw @truespeak and @Dtruthspeaker off balance, so they come up with illogical illustrations and beat around the bush rather than just answering "yes" or "no". grin

The Question has been Settled and you still do not have a valid counter because like your Creator, you guys too are creators and have created many many things and they are in the place where you placed them!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Evidence, is Existence! For if it was not in Evidence, then it is reasonable to say that it is not in Existence!

And what is the Evidence of Existence of God?

Simply, The Law that Everything that is in Existence in this world oh, is Created by Another Higher and Greater Person.

Tesla, phones, biro, touch even garri, and you man, DID NOT CREATE YOURSELF!

JUST AS IT IS YOU WHO CREATED TESLA, TOYS, IPHONE, YOUR HOUSE, Termites and Ants Create Anthills, birds their nest,

How Is It Difficult To See That Another Built This Mighty House Called World Exactly As You Build A "House For Your Toys" And Made You To Stay In It As YOU DO YOUR TOYS?

And Are Your Toys Not In The House You built for them while you go away to do other things?

When you go away how shall they see you? And how shall they know where you went to?

And how shall they know other places besides the container where you put them?

The same difficulties your toys have, you too have them.

And since you have seen these things, therefore, it is in existence.

And since it is in existence, therefore EVIDENCED

The evidence you presented also proves that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real and that he created everything

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by truespeak: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
SMH.

Your god doesn't need to explain himself to provide evidence. The bible already explained god to a great extent; all that I ask is solid and irrefutable evidence of his existence...

grin grin Bros, you clearly do not understand that to give evidence of a thing, requires you to explain that thing!

Thus to give evidence of yourself which means yourself is in issue, requires you to explain yourself (the issue)!

And to properly be discharged of that proof especially for you who has raised the standard to not just mere evidence but irrefutable evidence requires proof beyond reasonable doubt which requires even more in depth and detailed explanation of oneself!

This is Evidence 101! grin grin

Since you lack this basic understanding of evidence thus your speech!

Martinez39s:
Evidence for existence is not a detail explanation of one's being, will, method and nature. You are just being very stupid

grin grin

See how you contradict yourself and kill yourself at the same time? grin

Now you say "Evidence for existence is not a detail explanation..."meaning you admit it is an explanation of one's being, will, method and nature, in proof of what I have been saying all along, only that you say the explanation need not be detailed!

Thus my case is won! cheesy

Now just for fun, in reference to the part of the explanation not needing to be detailed, you further kill yourself!

For you verily demanded solid and irrefutable evidence which requires even more detailed explanation in order to meet the standard you laid!

And to give that evidence you have demanded for requires an even in depth and detailed explanation!

And now since the high standard of evidence you demanded for is with respect to the proof of that person, it must surely require that the person show and give detailed and complete and full evidence/proof of himself which will surely include his being, nature, method/ways, origin e.t.c for these are natural questions which must flow from you to the person in order to come to a conclusion that the person has given you solid and irrefutable evidence!

Thus you have fallen on your own sword! grin

Martinez39s:
Asking a creator's age or origin is different from asking evidence of his existence.

I have already answered this!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

The evidence you presented also proves that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real and that he created everything

If some people choose to call Our Creator God, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Oluwa, Osanobua, Abasi, or Any Name they have power to say, NONETHELESS, They Prove that SomeOne Who is Vastly creative like man, as Clearly Proven (animals fail here) created man and His House (world) WHICH PROVES AND SETTLES THE CASE AT HAND!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Question has been Settled and you still do not have a valid counter because like your Creator, you guys too are creators and have created many many things and they are in the place where you placed them!

Kindly tell us the answer. Is it a yes or no? Or some other childish Toyota and Tesla explanation? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
The Answer is Up!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If some people choose to call Our Creator God, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Oluwa, Osanobua, Abasi, or Any Name they have power to say, NONETHELESS, They Prove that SomeOne Who is Vastly creative like man, as Clearly Proven (animals fail here) created man and His House (world) WHICH PROVES AND SETTLES THE CASE AT HAND!

Yes that’s what I call him, he is going to prepare a heaven of prostitutes and beer for his followers. You that serve another god will not make heaven.

Parmesan be upon him.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Yes that’s what I call him, he is going to prepare a heaven of prostitutes and beer for his followers. You that serve another god will not make heaven.

Parmesan be upon him.

The Present Issue Now Resolved is "The Evidence of man's Creator" which we have supplied and not "your preferred or imagined personal views on God/Spaghetti Monsters and heaven"!

Which clearly Also means that YOU HAVE NO REASONABLE COUNTER!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Present Issue Now Resolved is "The Evidence of man's Creator" which we have supplied and not "your preferred or imagined personal views on God/Spaghetti Monsters and heaven"!

Which clearly Also means that YOU HAVE NO REASONABLE COUNTER!

I am not here to counter you, I agree with you that a creator exist and the creator is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am not here to counter you, I agree with you that a creator exist and the creator is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

As you choose to call!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As you choose to call!
He is the only true God, any other God other than him is a counterfeit.

He created us in his own image and I have overwhelming evidence to back it up.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
He is the only true God, any other God other than him is a counterfeit.

He created us in his own image and I have overwhelming evidence to back it up.

As you can say and choose to say!
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As you can say and choose to say!
Join us to worship him else he will get angry with you.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am convinced, though not certain, that Dtruthspeaker and truespeak are the same person. grin What a hopeless idiòt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’ / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.