Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (6208 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's not easy my brother. Especially when you're told to just believe with faith. Now instead of them to just believe with faith, they'd come online to argue and contradict themselves, trying to prove fiction. grin
Na just small question fit cause confusion for Christian camp.
Even they (Christians) are divided and argue amongst themselves because naturally, they're confused human beings. grin grin
I am sure dude will be pained now because his god is letting him down grin

Dtruthspeaker
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Dtruthspeaker

Don't worry, he'll use the laughing emoji to hide is pain. grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, come now let’s troll.

You think you know how to troll abi, I have just been ignoring you all these while.

Carry that your mumu god come here grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin But Your prayers have been alleged to have solved all life's problems. Every sickness, including HIV, Cancer, Blindness, Aids, Malaria, Coronavirus, Ebola and even ordinary back pain. So why is it growing of limbs that is exempted? grin grin

It is you who said it! grin

kingxsamz:

And @bolded, are you saying that no matter how hard one prays and no matter the amount of Faith one has, one's lost limb can never grow? grin grin grin And can you also drop a Bible verse where it was said that that particular prayer won't be answered? I dey wait. grin

Let me Sum up your questions and Sum up the Answer.

My Answer is, It is Not Prayers and Faith that Answer Prayers, they are are Just "Telephones" to Call Our Creator, Who can Fix All.

All we can do is make the call, but The Creator Reserves All The Rights and Power to Either
1) Immediately Grant the Request.
2) Grant the Request at a later date
3) keep the Request under Consideration for Grant or Refusal
4) Refuse to Grant Such Requests for being unreasonable!
5) Such further Rights that He may have to exercise.

Exactly as we do as creators to our phones, cars, laptops etc
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Dtruthspeaker

grin insane Desperation, insane desperation! grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Dtruthspeaker, come now let’s troll.

You think you know how to troll abi, I have just been ignoring you all these while.

Carry that your mumu god come here grin

grin insane Desperation, insane desperation! grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
What kind of God allows his follower suffer from the hand of troll? Dtruthspeaker? grin
[img]https://media./images/c140420a1d306e8985d809ba56087e00/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You think you can come online and talk to anybody anyhow abi.

Provide your god or shame on you. He exist only in your head grin

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are wasting your time arguing with him, there’s no form of rational argument you present that can convince a perpetual fool.
Test his I.Q my engaging him in tactical debate that he will avoid.

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

i feel your pain bro.

I won’t leave you until you hang yourself grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My Answer is, It is Not Prayers and Faith that Answer Prayers, they are are Just "Telephones" to Call Our Creator, Who can Fix All.

All we can do is make the call, but The Creator Reserves All The Rights and Power to Either

See shalaye. grin
Oga talk well abeg. grin grin grin
Through out history, how many "lost limb" prayers have your god answered?
Does your god agree to heal all those sicknesses I mentioned up there but refuse to answer the one of growing back lost limbs? If so, kindly provide the bible verse that particularly talks about your god not answering prayers concerning lost limbs... grin grin grin E choke.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Lol, story that touches the heart.
grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

I feel your pain bro.

I won’t leave you until you hang yourself grin

Translation: YOU FEEL GREAT PAIN! grin

Nothing like The Truth! grin

Every Tongue MUST CONFESS THE TRUTH!! Fool grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Translation: YOU FEEL GREAT PAIN! grin

Nothing like The Truth! grin

Every Tongue MUST CONFESS THE TRUTH!! grin grin
This argument would have ended if your God can just show himself. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did your Jesus restore somebody's ear in the bible? Yes or No? grin grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Did your Jesus restore somebody's ear in the bible? Yes or No? grin grin grin grin
When you defend lies, you need more lies.

I feel pity for Dtruthspeaker, he’s helpless here.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
When you defend lies, you need more lies.

I feel pity for Dtruthspeaker, he’s helpless here.

grin grin grin The guy will be cluesles now... But I'm sure he'll come up with some childish excuse.
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

See shalaye. grin
Oga talk well abeg. grin grin grin
Through out history, how many "lost limb" prayers have your god answered?
Does your god agree to heal all those sicknesses I mentioned up there but refuse to answer the one of growing back lost limbs? If so, kindly provide the bible verse that particularly talks about your god not answering prayers concerning lost limbs... grin grin grin E choke.

grin grin See Vex!

You Ask question, I answer am, you don vex change the question again! grin grin

The question is not "how many "lost limb" prayers have your god answered?

Neither is it,

"Does your god agree to heal all those sicknesses I mentioned up there"

BUT

kingxsamz:

The question is whether Faith and prayers can grow amputated limbs not whether a creation can do anything without its creator.

Abeg use Tiger generator to answer the question again, I want to see something. grin grin grin

I have answered it and your brain has knocked.engine, as usual, insanity has occurred as happened fadaofdogs grin grin grin

Now you are running all over the place with the Goal Posts! grin grin grin

When you finish running, do not forget to come and carry the field too! grin grin

So No Road Again, as I Always tell you! grin haha grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin See Vex!

You Ask question, I answer am, you don vex change the question again! grin grin

The question is not[b] "how many "lost limb" prayers have your god answered?[/b]

Neither is it,

"Does your god agree to heal all those sicknesses I mentioned up there"

BUT

I have answered it and your brain has knocked.engine, as usual, insanity has occurred as happened fadaofdogs grin grin grin

Now you are running all over the place with the Goal Posts! grin grin grin

When you finish running, do not forget to come and carry the field too! grin grin hahaha grin hoo grin

@FatherOfJesus, what did I tell you?
He is now claiming that he's answered my question therefore he can't say anything more than that.

Oga, I asked you a question about "lost limbs" and you gave reasons why your god have never answered such prayer, and I asked you to back up your claim with a bible verse concerning "lost limbs". That shouldn't be too hard for you now.

When somebody asks a question, and you answer but your answer still begs more question(Meaning you haven't really answered) it's very childish to say "I have answered you, therefore you cannot say anything else.". Is this you trying to avoid me embarrassing you? grin grin

If you're asked, "Why didn't you come to work yesterday"? , and you answer "I was sick, so I stayed home all day". And then you're now asked, "if you were sick and you stayed home all day, why were you seen at a bar in the afternoon". Will you now say, "I have answered your question, therefore you don't need to ask me another question". You go lose your job na. grin grin grin

So Mr man, answer those questions and provide at least one Bible verse to back it up. Or aren't you a bible scholar anymore? grin
Nobody is shifting goal posts here, you're just trying to save face. A bible scholar shouldn't be afraid of questions. No fall my hand abeg. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

@FatherOfJesus, what did I tell you?
He is now claiming that he's answered my question therefore he can't say anything more than that.

Oga, I asked you a question about "lost limbs" and you gave reasons why your god have never answered such prayer, and I asked you to back up your claim with a bible verse concerning "lost limbs". That shouldn't be too hard for you now.

When somebody asks a question, and you answer but your answer still begs more question(Meaning you haven't really answered) it's very childish to say "I have answered you, therefore you cannot say anything else.". Is this you trying to avoid me embarrassing you? grin grin

If you're asked, "Why didn't you come to work yesterday"? , and you answer "I was sick, so I stayed home all day". And then you're now asked, "if you were sick and you stayed home all day, why were you seen at a bar in the afternoon". Will you now say, "I have answered your question, therefore you don't need to ask me another question". You go lose your job na. grin grin grin

So Mr man, answer those questions and provide at least one Bible verse to back it up. Or aren't you a bible scholar anymore? grin
Nobody is shifting goal posts here, you're just trying to save face. A bible scholar shouldn't be afraid of questions. No fall my hand abeg. grin
lol, dude is frustrated.

He’s gonna see us in his dream tonight. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by FatherOfJesus: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, ranting baby of nairaland religion section. I hope you don’t see me in your dream tonight grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin This is A Valid Question flowing from my Answer, and if you had asked it at the first, I would have answered you.

Instead you were Shocked out of your senses and thought it reasonable to Run Amok with the Goal Posts asking New Questions!

kingxsamz:

Malachi 3
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord,

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Malachi 4
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Mathew 5:17 "I come to fulfill The Law and the Prophets"

Mathew 10:35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

The Lord, did not really come for miracles, healing, eating, prosperity and promises, No He Almost would not have done any of these things.

His primary mission was to give man The Last Warning that Follows Guaranteed Condemning Judgement, Mathew 5, 6, 7 and To Give man opportunity to acquire Eternal Life John 6:48.

All of God's Promises have been transferred to the New World! Revelation 21:14 and this world destroyed! Revelation 21:1
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin This is A Valid Question flowing from my Answer, and if you had asked it at the first, I would have answered you.

Instead you were Shocked out of your senses and thought it reasonable to Run Amok with the Goal Posts asking New Questions!

Shoki ko... grin
Your answer shock me and I ask you question and tell you make you bring bible verse to back am up, you use 2hours go find answer and you still came up with nothing. grin grin
Osheey.. Shock master. grin grin

Malachi 3
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord,

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Malachi 4
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Mathew 5:17 "I come to fulfill The Law and the Prophets"

Mathew 10:35 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

The Lord, did not really come for miracles, healing, eating, prosperity and promises, No He Almost would not have done any of these things.

His primary mission was to give man The Last Warning that Follows Guaranteed Condemning Judgement, Mathew 5, 6, 7 and To Give man opportunity to acquire Eternal Life John 6:48.

All of God's Promises have been transferred to the New World! Revelation 21:14 and this world destroyed! Revelation 21:1

It seems like you think you're arguing with a secondary school student. Or you think because I'm an Atheist, you can just throw bible verses around. undecided
I said give me a bible verse which refers to our topic. You're quoting something else and telling me your Christ didn't come for miracles. You said your god has reasons for not answering that particular prayer, and I asked you to provide at least a bible verse to show where this issue about "lost limbs" was addressed and you're telling me another thing. If your Christ didn't come for Miracles, then why did he restore the ear of someone that was cut off? undecided You dey even read this your bible at all?

Even this your answer disqualifies whatever point you think you're trying to make because even to this day, your fellow Christians still claim to perform miracles and pray for miracles, like the healing of sicknesses I mentioned up there.
We're talking about lost limbs, so provide Bible verses which talks about why your god doesn't answer that particular prayer. No dey quote the book anyhow abeg. grin
Nawa, I can't stress this enough... Abi you no dey see road for evening? grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

I said give me a bible verse which refers to our topic. You're quoting something else and telling me your Christ didn't come for miracles. You said your god has reasons for not answering that particular prayer, and I asked you to provide at least a bible verse to show where this issue about "lost limbs" was addressed and you're telling me another thing.

See LiarSamz, GoaL Post Thief! ALWAYS CHANGING THE QUESTIONS AFTER ANSWERS HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED.

FIRST YOU ASKED
kingxsamz:

If your prayers and faith can move mountains and cure diseases with no cure then why can't it restore body parts? Answer intelligently without bringing your unintelligent Tesla comparison here. cheesy

I answered.
I now understand that you are an A Disabled and Handicapped Person and you are possibly in a wheelchair or using Crutches which explains a lot, Sorry for your loss of limbs!

However, The Answer is Our Manufacturer is Phasing and Wiping Out "we old products" and is going to Transform Only those Products which are in good working condition order and reusable.

All others shall be cast into the Fire!

Therefore, since He is Wiping Away your kind of products, Making Spare Parts for you will cease and must cease!

That's why No One is Really getting Replacement Body Parts!

Then you somersaulted to ask
kingxsamz:

Question : if Faith and prayers can move mountains and solve all problems, why can't it grow amputated limbs?

And I answered

"Let me Sum up your questions and Sum up the Answer.

My Answer is, It is Not Prayers and Faith that Answer Prayers, they are are Just "Telephones" to Call Our Creator, Who can Fix All."

Then you complaiined that you had a right to ask reasonable questions from my Answer, saying

kingxsamz:

grin

kingxsamz:

I have Again Just Supplied the Bible verses proving my assertion you as before and yet again, your senses fail you. grin

NOW YOU HAVE FLED RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS JOURNEY IN SAYING

kingxsamz:

You said your god has reasons for not answering that particular prayer, and I asked you to provide at least a bible verse to show where this issue about "lost limbs" was addressed and you're telling me another thing.

grin You do not have any reasonable question to ask! grin

The place for running up and down is the stadium, go there and nobody will disturb you. grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See LiarSamz, GoaL Post Thief! ALWAYS CHANGING THE QUESTIONS AFTER ANSWERS HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED.

FIRST YOU ASKED

I answered.
I now understand that you are an A Disabled and Handicapped Person and you are possibly in a wheelchair or using Crutches which explains a lot, Sorry for your loss of limbs!

However, The Answer is Our Manufacturer is Phasing and Wiping Out "we old products" and is going to Transform Only those Products which are in good working condition order and reusable.

All others shall be cast into the Fire!

Therefore, since He is Wiping Away your kind of products, Making Spare Parts for you will cease and must cease!

That's why No One is Really getting Replacement Body Parts!

Then you somersaulted to ask

Question 1 : if Faith and prayers can move mountains and solve all problems, why can't it grow amputated limbs?

Question 2 : If your prayers and faith can move mountains and cure diseases with no cure then why can't it restore body parts?

You're a very slow guy and you lack comprehension skills.
cheesy
You claimed I asked you two different questions,  kindly tell me how these two questions differ.

And I answered
"Let me Sum up your questions and Sum up the Answer.

My Answer is, It is Not Prayers and Faith that Answer Prayers, they are are Just "Telephones" to Call Our Creator, Who can Fix All."

Then you complaiined that you had a right to ask reasonable questions from my Answer, saying

No, you only gave excuses as to why your god doesn't answer prayers like that of growing limbs.

Since you gave these excuses, I asked you this.

"Does your god agree to heal all those sicknesses I mentioned up there but refuse to answer the one of growing back lost limbs? If so, kindly provide the bible verse that particularly talks about your god not answering prayers concerning lost limbs"

Read where I said you should provide the verse which addresses the issue of "lost limbs".
Turning a blind eye to that request doesn't mean I won't ask again.  cheesy You brought a verse which doesn't address the issue of lost limbs and said you've provided scriptural backup. Shey na so you answer question for school?  grin

I have Again Just Supplied the Bible verses proving my assertion you as before and yet again, your senses fail you. grin

NOW YOU HAVE FLED RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS JOURNEY IN SAYING

Did you supply bible verses concerning why prayers about lost limbs are not answered?
If no, kindly try again. For a Bible scholar you seem to have a hard time navigating your bible. Even an ordinary Sunday school student would do better. You dey fall my hand o guy.

grin You do not have any reasonable question to ask! grin

The place for running up and down is the stadium, go there and nobody will disturb you. grin

You do not have any better answer that's why you keep cutting out my responses and providing bible verses that has nothing to do with lost limbs.
For a bible scholar, you're really poor at your job. One would have thought you would put an Atheist in his place, but here you are, unable to back up your claim with a bible verse at the request of an atheist. Such a shame. Other folks on here would have done better, probably. grin grin grin

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker

See how you stylishly cut out my response to this your answer. Is it because you realized you contradicted yourself?
Cutting out my response because it makes you uncomfortable won't do you any good.
So I'll say it again.

If your Christ didn't come for Miracles, then why did he restore the ear of someone that was cut off?
Even this your answer disqualifies whatever point you think you're trying to make because even to this day, your fellow Christians still claim to perform miracles and pray for miracles, like the healing of sicknesses I mentioned up there.

When you have a better response to that, let me know. Don't just cut it off to make yourself feel better. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

See how you stylishly cut out my response to this your answer. Is it because you realized you contradicted yourself?
Cutting out my response because it makes you uncomfortable won't do you any good.
So I'll say it again.

grin The case is not about your responses but THE FACT OF YOUR CONTINUOUS RUNNING AWAY WITH THF POSTS EVERYTIME I SCORE grin!

kingxsamz:

your Christ didn't come for Miracles, then why did he restore the ear of someone that was cut off?

When you have a better response to that, let me know. Don't just cut it off to make yourself feel better. cheesy

See now YOU HAVE AGAIN CHANGED THE QUESTION FROM THE LAST CHANGE

kingxsamz:

.. I asked you to provide at least a bible verse to show where this issue about "lost limbs" was addressed...

TO A.NEW CHANGE OF QUESTION,

kingxsamz:

If your Christ didn't come for Miracles, then why did he restore the ear of someone that was cut off?

grin THE COMMANDER CHANGE MASTER GENERAL ONE (1) HIMSELF grin grin

TEEN HUT! grin

SALUTE! grin grin

DIIIISMISED!! grin grin grin
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by kingxsamz(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The case is not about your responses but THE FACT OF YOUR CONTINUOUS RUNNING AWAY WITH THF POSTS EVERYTIME I SCORE grin!

I'm asking you questions directed at your responses as the argument goes on, and you call it running away? undecided How do you reason sometimes sef?
Omo, just say you don't know what to say and I'll understand. It's not by force to win argument.
Claiming someone is shifting goal posts in order to avoid answering questions is childish abeg. Even for a bible scholar.

See now YOU HAVE AGAIN CHANGED THE QUESTION FROM THE LAST CHANGE

TO A.NEW CHANGE OF QUESTION,

This is what I mean by I ask questions directed at your responses.
Weren't you the one who said this?
Dtruthspeaker

And I asked you question based on that response, and you're crying that I'm shifting goal posts. Oga, if you no fit defend yourself, no be by force. Many Christian folks on here would have done better. But all you've done is cry about shifting goal posts. Oya provide bible verses related to the topic, wahala.

grin THE COMMANDER CHANGE MASTER GENERAL ONE (1) HIMSELF grin grin

TEEN HUT! grin

SALUTE! grin grin

DIIIISMISED!! grin grin grin

You no kuku get any reasonable response to my points so na to stylishly end argument and run away be your next move.
Bible scholar wey no fit school ordinary Atheist on top bible matter, shey that one really sabi ihn bible? Such a shame. Now run away and go and take solace in the religious bubble you have created for yourself to run to whenever your faith is shaken. Clown. cheesy
Re: What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! by PasD(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
This post is supposed to have made FP naaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’ / Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’ / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.