Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding (3567 Views)

Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by booblacain(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
- A yet-to-be-identified man has found love in the sight of an homeless lady he met on the street

- He was said to have taken her in, provided her shelter and food

- In the course of her sojourn with him, they fell in love and will be walking down the aisle in May

Love, it is said, is like war, easy to begin but difficult to stop, this is the case of two lovebirds set to be walking down the aisle later in May.

The story of the unidentified South African lovebirds, according to Newzandar, has it that the man had accosted the lady on the street.

The homeless lady begged him for N1200 to help her get food.

Moved by her situation, the man had taken her to his abode, accommodated, fed her and got her new clothes.

One thing led to another while they stayed together and the man fell head over heels in love for her.

He proposed to which she consented and the lovebirds went in search of their relatives to begin marriage preparations.

The lovers, Correctng reports, will get married on Monday, March 29, 2021. Their love story is also a testament that love is truly blind to circumstances and conditions.

Their photos flooded social media recently.

https://www.legit.ng/1409195-man-set-marry-homeless-lady-had-begged-him-n1200-street-buy-food-fixes-wedding-date.html

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by booblacain(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
question now be say, she go remain for house so?

The guy resemble Fela.

5 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Simplyleo: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Weird.

Comparing her previous and present appearance, it is obvious she was actually hungry.

Hunger can change thought process and make one look like an slowpoke.

This is why I always reason with economic migrants as their thought process have been severely impaired.

May God bless the man for having the patience to discover this and I wish them happy married life.

But that her haircut in the pre wedding though. It seems something is still wrong somewhere. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Kestolove(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2021
the guy don taste the puna and e sweet am

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by slivertongue: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2021
is his a movie scene
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Penguin2: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Person wey no get roof over her head, she no dey see food chop and she no see cloth wear...

Na him you take into your house, dey feed am on a daily, buy am clothes, come dey knack am anytime wey Toto scratch am..tell me she no go loyal?

But on a serious note, why would such beauty be homeless in the first place?

If na naija babe eh, she go dey rotate her boyfriends houses until one go give am belle carry am wholesale grin

9 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by freeborn02: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
Weird

Please will you say this is weirder than your dumb-like defence of failed Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by ngadaAwo: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
Weird.

Comparing her previous and present appearance, it is obvious she was actually hungry.

This is why I always reason with economic migrants as their thought process have been severely impaired.

May God bless the man for having the patience to discover this and I wish them happy married life.

But that her haircut in the pre wedding though. It seems something is still wrong somewhere. undecided
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:
Person wey no get roof over her head, she no dey see food chop and she no see cloth wear...

Na him you take into your house, dey feed am on a daily, buy am clothes, come dey knack am anytime wey Toto scratch am..tell me she no go loyal?

If na naija babe eh, she go dey rotate her boyfriends houses until one go give am belle carry am wholesale grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by IJOBA11: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2021
MAY GOD BLESS THEIR UNION cool

BUT WHY SOUTH AFRICANS DEY GET FUNNY FACE LIKE THIS grin
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by IJOBA11: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
Weird.

SO AS A MUSLIM, YOU DONT KNOW THAT THIS IS PART OF WHAT A GOOD UMMAH SHOULD DO undecided
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by IJOBA11: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2021
553three:
[s][/s]
OMO MI grin
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by aremuforlife(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2021
I am happy for both of them.
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Once a man is out of work or has no money the wife forgets all the good the man has done for her in the past and will treat the man like trash and start contacting all her male friends telling them she made a big mistake marrying the man.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Duplexxx: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
My guy you too much but remember after putting her on later she disappear you'll be the begger

Never trust strange women they came to destroy and go back to their water world

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Iconicwereysqua: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
[/s]ngadaAwo:
[s]

trash
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by qualityovenbake(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chilling, love is sweet when you meet that special person. Although falling in love is the easy part, staying in love is where the challenge is.
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by babatunji36117: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lossing alot in sport betting? Check my signature The App will help you to start making profit.
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by cybriz82(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dude is wearing same shirt n short on first n 2nd pic..girl still having same haircut from 1st n 2nd pic. Well everybody dey mad for this country just some people own dey quick show.
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by zolajpower: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
More like a fairytale story
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Escabado: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Na him you take into your house, dey feed am on a

Nigerian girls are the most dedly and corropt girls I have ever seen . Go to other african countries you will see girls that looks like Regina daniel roasting corn or even hawking pure water on the Street to make a genuine income instead of pros .titution .
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Rickbronz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
interesting.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Meto1234(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just like dat
Re: Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding by Mayng01(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wow! I’m speechless

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. / Photos Of The Most Hottest Nollywood Actress In Nigerian / A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.